I'm...living. (1 Viewer)

LovelessJackal

Clan Member
Oct 8, 2015
Chicago, IL
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Man. It feels like it's been so long since I've been here. I've been doing better and worse all at the same time. I've gotten a job, which is fantastic. 3 months into the job, I have people spreading rumours about me and more or less trying to make me quit. So...that's been a freaking waterfall of fuckery. I had surgery about 3 weeks ago, best decision I've ever made. My recovery process has been going smoothly with little to no complications. For those of you wandering, breast cancer. Yes...I had it. HAD. Shit is gone now. I've been in the works of working with a friend and getting a great desk job. I need the desk job because my leg/knee has gotten worse. Thrice in the last 2 days my knee, both left and right, has popped back and almost broke in that direction. It's been horrid. The pain has been keeping me awake and pain killers haven't been touching it. I've turned to recreational drugs (Marijuana) to help with the pain and I've been doing much better since that. Not to mention it's been helping with my sypmtoms for my mental illnesses. I start seeing a therapist/psychiatrist soon. So that's even further help for my issues. Diagnosed with ADHD -inattentive type so..I've gone undiagnosed and suffered from that from gods know how many freaking years. I'm getting help and I'm getting better. That's all that really matters. I thank you guys for not kicking me from the clan because you guys have been such a great community and team to me. I really appreciate everything everyone has done. I am going to resume playing very soon!

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Hey there [MENTION=56221]LovelessJackal[/MENTION].
Thanks for letting us know about that.
But I've to say, you've been moved to the "Non-Member"-rank. Usually that's done because of inactivity.
Anyway, not a big thing, if you want to come back and play some games, simply contact Blazin about it.

Stickz

Apr 5, 2013
liked
commented
subscribed

Last edited:

CQBWarrior

Clan Leader
Aug 5, 2012
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Always keep grinding. Just so you know no matter where you work people are going to spread rumors. It is exactly the same at my work. You cant do anything to help it. There are people out there that are worthless pieces of shit that get off on bringing other people down. I know its hard but you cant let it get to you. once it gets to you, they have won. Welcome back to FEVER and I hope to see you around. Keep your head up!!!!

CatterinaLily

Clan Member
Jun 11, 2017
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
I'm sorry you were going through so much.

I'm really glad though to hear things are turning around for you! :) Like beating breast cancer--that's so awesome! Hopefully your therapist and treatments and new job help you to get to an even better place!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)