I started playing this game about a month or so ago. (1 Viewer)

mliditty

Clan Member
May 26, 2015
AK
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
I've predominately been playing in mid lane, though I can sorta kinda do support as ahri.

Other than that, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. I guess it'd be nice to play friendlies with some people who are better than me so I can more quickly learn the mechanics.

I'm coming up into promotions to gold v right now.

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
First off Hello Mliditty

We have all kinds of Elo and ofc some higher ones as well and .. Gold alone is more than the normal argave that most ppl in lol are as my self 95% of the player base in lol are Bronze so to be in Gold is something you can be proud and that you have the strive to become better will sure help

i wish you good luck on The Field of Justice

-domi-

mliditty

Clan Member
May 26, 2015
AK
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
First off Hello Mliditty

We have all kinds of Elo and ofc some higher ones as well and .. Gold alone is more than the normal argave that most ppl in lol are as my self 95% of the player base in lol are Bronze so to be in Gold is something you can be proud and that you have the strive to become better will sure help

i wish you good luck on The Field of Justice

-domi-
Hahaha, I figured it was that most people were gold/diamond because there're hardly any people in silver. :)

Good to know!

I'm still shooting for somewhere further than Gold, as it'd be an insult to my history with MOBA's to do any less should I take it seriously. (And I'm trying to take it seriously for the hubby's sake.)

Shiny

Clan Member
Oct 9, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Welcome! If you're in NA, add EL Shiny. Id be happy to play with you!

P3rf3ct_Zer0

Clan Member
Aug 30, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
My name is P3rf3ctXZer0 in league I don't care too much about skill level just attitude. If you are easy going add me. I won't teach you anything unless you ask. If you tell me you got it - even if you don't - I accept that. When I first started playing too many people tried to force me to play there way and build their way. Take it from me - League is an experience and as a professional casual I can tell you experimenting is where things are the most interesting.

macho0001

Clan Member
Sep 19, 2016
Altoona, Pa
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
You can add me as well.

sasabo

Vetted Officer
Nov 22, 2013
Ohio
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
riasgremory1 is my ign, I main suppor tnad jungle. but am willing to try anything. I enjoy both fun and competitive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)