I must introduce myself properly. (1 Viewer)

Kaseywolf

Non-Member
May 1, 2017
Hello, my name is Kasey, you can call me Wolf as well. I wanted to do my whole "update so you're not listed as inactive" thing but it can just be "bump" or something. SO i decided an introduction is proper.

I identify as a tentacle monster, with two arms and legs and 10 tentacles that are 100% prehensile.
I can do a great many things, i can play LoL i can also play Paladins or Overwatch, i play most of the games that fever supports tbh, I like having fun and enjoying good conversation while trying to rek people in game.

I am extremely humble however, maybe even suffer from low self-esteem but i dont have a meter to compare it too so meh. im pretty chill and usually just try to find a fun game to hang with people and play. currenntly "5/5/2017" i am playing paladins cause its a cool game you should join me!
Name is Kaseywolf. friend and play with me i usually play at somewhere between 6 to 12pm EST usually.

Good luck, shoot straight, aim true, and remain vigilant!

GaReBeaR

Clan Member
May 10, 2017
USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
i am playing paladins too cool

Kaseywolf

Non-Member
May 1, 2017
i might have accedently declined your friend request o3o either you or someone else idk

Kaseywolf

Non-Member
May 1, 2017
know whats a cool game? Pokemon.

Kaseywolf

Non-Member
May 1, 2017
so poking about BDO right now. maybe ill poke other games :p i also play paladins still sometimes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)