How long has everyone been playing League? (1 Viewer)

Sixxed17

Vetted Officer
Dec 16, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I just started playing last year and this is my first ranked season. I wound up in B3 from placements and I'm hoping to get that higher. When did you guys start playing? Which season?

Time201

Non-Member
Jul 9, 2016
Started playing at the end of season 5, but couldn't rank because I wasn't level 30. Last season I placed Bronze 1 and climbed in Gold 5 in flex. This season I'm aiming for Gold in both Flex and SoloQ.

Firefighter4ISU

Clan Member
Jul 4, 2015
Iowa
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Not sure which season but it's been about 3 years. And I still suck at it. Once I'm done with my orientation I'm going to try ranked and see where I land. Maybe I'm better than I thought

Myschief

Clan Member
Mar 8, 2014
Georgia
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I started sometime in 2012 and have been playing on and off since then even have a terrible teemo screenshot from when I was level 24 where I had a terrible item build. I think in 2012 it was season 2.

Winterrose

Non-Member
Dec 3, 2012
Camelot
I started playing back in 2010. :3 It's been a long time so I can't remember what season it was. It was probably the first anyhow.

Pre3ston

Clan Member
Mar 11, 2016
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
I started this year

dtown

Non-Member
Apr 12, 2017
3 weeks ago. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

ArtemisofHT

Clan Member
Mar 12, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
I started playing League of Legends in the middle of Season 2, When Syndra was released. August 2012. Season 2: no rank, Season 3: no ranked, Season 4: no ranked, Season 5: SIlver 1, Season 6: Silver 4, Season 7: Currently Silver 1 0LP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)