NA HOTS FEVER TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS!!! (1 Viewer)

SoldierSermon

Clan Member
Apr 20, 2018
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
TournamentOfChampionsHOTS.jpg

Hello Fever Community, :blink:

Welcome to the Tournament Of Champions, here you get the opportunity to play Heroes Of The Storm with other Fever members in attempt to choose the top Five HOTS Fever players for admission in ranked tournaments.

Each week we will have a game night with designated times/dates so everyone gets the opportunity to jump online and play with the rest of the clan, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME :playful:

For details about the game night or HOTS and how the tournaments will work feel free to personal message me anytime on discord, join the HOTS room. Discord :02.47-tranquillity:

PLEASE leave comments below! I want to hear from the Fever Community! Thanks!

Tournament Of Champions Roster

TEAM 1 ― Increased Body Tempature
CaressCarro ― Team Leader
KingCatNip
RunsWithWine
DarkPraeter
Stageray

TEAM 2 ― The Cartel
1st Draft
SoldierSermon ― Team Leader
?
?
?
?
2nd Draft
Glev
Kaos
BattleKid
Brian4unc
FlubberGushi
3rd Draft
Austin
WoWSammie
AlphaSway
StoneGolem
AdventureCat
4th Draft
MaMaLilo
Che
Supremecy
MooseStock
Thrasher

TEAM 3 ― (Team Name)
TheGreatHari ― Team Leader
?
?
?
?

TEAM 4 ― (Team Name)
Kriv ― Team Leader
?
?
?
?

Anyone who wishes to enter a team into the Fever Tournament Of Champions can personal message me and request the Tournament code of conduct.

Next Game Night Schedule,

Mondays6pm Central Hero Training Day! :devilish:
Thursdays6pm Central Tournament Of Champions :beatdeadhorse:

Saturdays6pm Central Team League Practice :wtf:

Hope to see you all there!

― Soldier

“Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.”

― Albert Einstein

Last edited:

SoldierSermon

Clan Member
Apr 20, 2018
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
PLEASE leave comments below! I want to hear from the Fever Community! Thanks! :playful:

Linessah

Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
NC
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
While I can't be there for a time frame that long - due to school/child... I know a good number of people that would be interested in something like this.

Also, I'll see about getting this bumped into our weekly newsletter.

SoldierSermon

Clan Member
Apr 20, 2018
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
[MENTION=67628]Linessah[/MENTION], I work from home and have two five year old boys so i definitely understand what you mean about the time period, however this would be the first event I am throwing with the Fever community so i'm making myself available for all time zones to get a chance to speak to anyone within Fever that plays HOTS about running tournaments within the clan every week to train for potentially ranked play.

Thank you very much for your comment and I look forward to seeing you on Monday, anytime your able to join us on HOTS it will be appreciated.

SoldierSermon

Clan Member
Apr 20, 2018
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Couple AMAZING HotS games going on today! Happy to see some Fever enjoy causing some butthurt in the HotS drafts! ANY and ALL members including new players to HotS are WELCOME, free tips and tricks are available just message me on discord or add me on blizzard SldierSermon#1530

TONIGHT Fever HotS Draft Practice! Don't miss out on the fun! Message me for details!

SoldierSermon

Clan Member
Apr 20, 2018
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Updated Dates/Times for events

SoldierSermon

Clan Member
Apr 20, 2018
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Updated event naming convention

SoldierSermon

Clan Member
Apr 20, 2018
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
updated Tournament Of Champions Group Roster

Ireq

Clan Member
May 6, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Oh I'd really like to join, but american time zones and ping :< (I live in EU)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)