Horde Classic WoW Guild meeting 6 PM PST Sunday 25th (1 Viewer)

Added to Calendar: 08-25-19

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Horde guild meeting at 6 PM PST On Sunday 25th on Discord

Agenda:
  1. Fairbanks is Full. Decision on to stay on Fairbanks or switch to Blaumeaux (Likely facing queue of hour+ on Fairbanks)
  2. NOTE: We decided play it by the ear and only decide on Monday around 1 PM PST if we do Fairbanks with queue or Bigglesworth. I'll update in discord and here after that.
  3. Forming groups/leveling partners

Last edited:

Bav75

Clan Members
Aug 17, 2019
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Unfortunately won't be able to make it @ 6 today so leaving my thoughts here:

- casting my vote to remain on Fairbanks

After doing more research, it looks like the server is overall in a great spot, community-wise, particularly with the EVE community debacle handled. Fairbanks is set to be one of the more vibrant classic communities and while there may initially be some delays on launch I think the pros of a fuller / livelier server far outweigh the initial cons (especially when we factor in PvP, economy, etc...).

Will be checking in later tonight - hope we stay on Fairbanks.

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Maybe Bigglesworth realm is our best bet. Sure it will fill up, but Fairbanks has been full for awhile, and I'm sure people keep joining Fairbanks after that.

So, off we go to Bigglesworth!

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Horde Server is Now Bigglesworth

We are switching from Fairbanks to Bigglesworth to try to avoid massive queues and it looks like Bigglesworth is favourite destination for many other people as well. Census shows good population and it has hit medium size already.

Wing

Clan Member
Feb 3, 2013
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Horde Server is Now Bigglesworth

We are switching from Fairbanks to Bigglesworth to try to avoid massive queues and it looks like Bigglesworth is favourite destination for many other people as well. Census shows good population and it has hit medium size already.
Is this a PvP server? If not good luck to all

Wing

Clan Member
Feb 3, 2013
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
My last concern are que times....are they really as bad as everyone says? Waiting hours....?

Fallen87

Clan Member
Aug 25, 2015
Martinsburg, WV
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
My last concern are que times....are they really as bad as everyone says? Waiting hours....?
when i logged on around 5est i had a like 3 min que timer, but when I logged off and went to get back on at around 9pm est it was like a 25min que timer so nothing extremely terrible like it was right after launch.

Violet

Clan General
Nov 27, 2017
The Maze
Steam
View
Clan Rank
General
General
It was several hours last week but Blizzard did some server magicks on Thursday and queue times improved significantly. No wait time for me up to around 4pm EST, after that you get some queue time with a peak of about 30 min 6-9pm EST.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)