SandiZ

Vetted Officer
Apr 2, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hi.
For those of you who never venture outside the SC2 subforums, I am SandiZ.
I recently thought to myself that since this game is so immensely popular despite it being so old then Blizzard must be doing something right! I'd like to experience the game, and before you say trial I'll let you know that I have already done it and I'd like the full thing. Cash is scarce these days so I want to find the plain old SC2 without any expansions for around 10 euros/dollars. 15 tops

Is there anyone who knows of a website from which I can purchase this?

ErikPel

Jun 24, 2012
Finland
I think the cheapest they sell the digital copies are around 25$ but I have extra Wings of Liberty account with 1 name change remaining if you are interested.

ErikPel

Jun 24, 2012
Finland
I sure am! How much would you like for it?
Would 10€ be too much? I really don't have any use for the account so I'm just glad someone can get joy out of it

ErikPel

Jun 24, 2012
Finland
10 is a really generous amount, thank you!
Alright, I'll pm you the account info soon. I don't remember my bank account number and I'm at my parents place so I can't check but there's no rush with the payment so no problem.

Nauticus

Vetted Officer
Jul 2, 2013
Mountains Of California
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
[MENTION=403]SandiZ[/MENTION] - Hey with the trial if you play with someone with the full version you get complete access to the full version of the game. Just a heads up. So you could do 1v1 vs clan mates 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 with clan mates or friends.

SandiZ

Vetted Officer
Apr 2, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
The transaction has been completed! Thank you Eric!

Alright folks. What are the first things a noob needs to know? xD

screborn

Non-Member
Jan 24, 2013
Make pylons and probes!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)