Highschool DxD (1 Viewer)

Stickz

Apr 5, 2013
Highschool DxD

Plot: Issei Hyodo is your average perverted high school student whose one wish in life is to have his own harem, but he's got to be one of the unluckiest guys around. He goes on his first date with a girl only to get brutally attacked and killed when it turns out the girl is really a vicious fallen angel. To top it all off, he's later reincarnated as a devil by his gorgeous Senpai who tells him that she is also a devil and now his master! One thing's for sure, his peaceful days are over. In a battle between devils and angels, who will win?

My Rating: Cock tease, battle scenes, and every High school boys dream; Tits. Mix this together and you have Highschool DxD. It is an average amount of fights but for the most part this is really just about fan service. Aside from that though the music, animation and fights are pretty good. The plot is pretty lacking though. A boy with a random power and he gains power through his hormones..

8/10 because boobs.

IB

Vetted Member
Dec 26, 2011
Sburb
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
The boobs are really huge in this one.

Jrftw

Non-Member
May 3, 2014
That anime was pretty cool and boobs for days

GMHigher

Jul 10, 2014
This is a very good Anime i say everyone should watch it....

Myschief

Clan Member
Mar 8, 2014
Georgia
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
season 3 comes out in april 2015

Lord Xtreme

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Awww yeah! Someone mentions Highschool DxD :3 I love that anime. In fact it is my favourite one!

Sycon1

Non-Member
Mar 22, 2015
Anyone read the manga? I didnt know there was an anime on it really hyped to watch it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)