Hey Everyone!

Jun 4, 2016
Hello, my name is Kyle, my in-game name is Rexemplary or AlphaEvolution, I do change it from time to time. As I have joined today, I was wondering if there was any tournament teams, or groups that played together often here. I have really been looking to getting a little more serious in Dota, I have around 1.6k games, and am currently working on raising my mmr. Currently I have only about 1.3k mmr for both party and solo, however I am using the new international ranked, to get my mmr a buff. I have been reranked at 1.7k solo, and have a few more games until I am rated in Party. I believe it will be around 2.3k party. My first match was over 2 years ago, and I believe myself to be a pretty good all around player. I do have phases where I get really good at heroes, and then suck at them a month later, however I am extremely flexible and can take up almost any role, and play every hero in the game(yes even the beloved meepo). Now that I have introduced myself, how is the community here, are we active in any tournaments, or have any teams in the making? I personally have been on 2 different teams so far in my dota 2 career, where I did play in some smaller tournaments. I would love to be on a team once again, and make it as far as I did last time. I would like to request you dont judge me on the lower mmr, until you play with me a few times, I have games where I make bad plays, and am still learning to get better, however even looking at my recent games, I have been do pretty well. Overall just wondering whats going on, seeing if there is any tournament activity, or if there is any interest in general.

Jun 4, 2016
By the way feel free to add me on dota, friend code is: 161048386

Magrath

Clan Member
Jul 20, 2015
Surrey, BC
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Apr 10, 2016
Matinkyl, Espoo
Hello, my name is Kyle, my in-game name is Rexemplary or AlphaEvolution, I do change it from time to time. As I have joined today, I was wondering if there was any tournament teams, or groups that played together often here. I have really been looking to getting a little more serious in Dota, I have around 1.6k games, and am currently working on raising my mmr. Currently I have only about 1.3k mmr for both party and solo, however I am using the new international ranked, to get my mmr a buff. I have been reranked at 1.7k solo, and have a few more games until I am rated in Party. I believe it will be around 2.3k party. My first match was over 2 years ago, and I believe myself to be a pretty good all around player. I do have phases where I get really good at heroes, and then suck at them a month later, however I am extremely flexible and can take up almost any role, and play every hero in the game(yes even the beloved meepo). Now that I have introduced myself, how is the community here, are we active in any tournaments, or have any teams in the making? I personally have been on 2 different teams so far in my dota 2 career, where I did play in some smaller tournaments. I would love to be on a team once again, and make it as far as I did last time. I would like to request you dont judge me on the lower mmr, until you play with me a few times, I have games where I make bad plays, and am still learning to get better, however even looking at my recent games, I have been do pretty well. Overall just wondering whats going on, seeing if there is any tournament activity, or if there is any interest in general.
Welcome to Fever Kyle!

There will be a tournament coming up in the close future, we also host Dota 2 Academies to teach Fever Dota 2. Seeing that you're from the NA region, if you'd like to get coached, i would recommend either PM:ing [MENTION=47402]moe[/MENTION]
Or posting a coaching request to the Dota 2 Forums Coaching section. If you are flexible with time and region and don't have ping issues on EU servers, i can also provide you coaching mostly in the support role as that is my best role but i can also teach you fundamentals and needed knowledge on other roles.

Feel Free to add me just for kicks as well if you want.

- Makk

Steam Community :: THE KING OF BONERS

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2015
Germany
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Welcome to Fever Clan [MENTION=68881]AlphaEvolution[/MENTION] . Take your time and get to know everyone on Teamspeak. Whenever you want to play, join the TS Dota 2 channel and look for people to team up with. If it is empty just stay in there while paling solo and eventually people will join in looking for groups. Make sure that you check out our thread where we list what regions do we play in and what MMR we got here if you like to memorize people you want to play with based on that.