Hello, I am New, Lets Play. (1 Viewer)

gfrench

Clan Member
Nov 2, 2018
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
So I just joined the forum today and League is one of my main games.....well I like to play it at least. I have never really gotten into Ranking but I think

I would like to give it a go this new season....Maybe. I mostly play ARAM right now. I wanted to see if someone could add me to the Club on League. Also, if anyone

wants to play you can add me.

IGN Biz Markie

I have a lot to learn about the game but am always open and try to stay positive. Anyway, hope to meet some new, cool people.

Take Care

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Hello and Welcome to Fever wich Server do you play on and gl on the Field of Justice

Last edited:

gfrench

Clan Member
Nov 2, 2018
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
I play on NA and thanks.

Yue

Clan Member
Jan 11, 2016
The Bahamas
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Welcome. And I'll add ya whenever I log back in. Yue de Bahamas.

Rata

Apr 16, 2019
Hi, pM me

Joseph Haynes

May 8, 2019
So I just joined the forum today and League is one of my main games.....well I like to play it at least. I have never really gotten into Ranking but I think

I would like to give it a go this new season....Maybe. I mostly play ARAM right now. I wanted to see if someone could add me to the Club on League. Also, if anyone

wants to play you can add me.

IGN Biz Markie

I have a lot to learn about the game megajoker but am always open and try to stay positive. Anyway, hope to meet some new, cool people.

Take Care
Hi and welcome! I've just joined this community too. I hope there is a lot of interesting info about my favourite games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sweetbit League of Legends 4
R League of Legends 8
Sithis League of Legends 2