HELLO FEVER CLAN (1 Viewer)

DaddyChrisman

Vetted Officer
Jun 25, 2012
That Place
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Well I'm an old guy here and it has been about six (6) years since I disappeared, but so glad to still see the clan going! If anyone remembers me CHEERS! If not well I AM BACK AND READY FOR ACTION!

Yes that is a FEVER mug in my profile and yes I still have it, but add six (6) years on the face LMAO.

Anywho cheers everyone! Hopefully see you all in some games or helping with some things in the clan!

~DaddyC

DaddyChrisman

Vetted Officer
Jun 25, 2012
That Place
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Welcome back. If do still play a bit what kind of games you play?
Uh that's a great question! I am currently just browsing steam to see what's interesting for me. Do we still do Teamspeak? If so could you kindly direct me on how to access it?

I am quite interested in helping out with the clan if possible, I am sure bogo remembers me (I think). LOL

~DaddyC

nomoe

Clan Officer
Apr 9, 2018
tricities WA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
I'm not on my computer at the moment but it's discord and the forum homepage should be able to help you find it on the right

Bogo

Clan Leader
Apr 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Founder
Clan Founder
Uh that's a great question! I am currently just browsing steam to see what's interesting for me. Do we still do Teamspeak? If so could you kindly direct me on how to access it?

I am quite interested in helping out with the clan if possible, I am sure bogo remembers me (I think). LOL

~DaddyC
Whats up dude. Long time no see -- When you gonna get on discord?

Also... fever had merch???
Right? I want some Fever merch ... Bogo get on that plz.

Yes, I want to say Thundernut took that over... I think.

-- If it is something people are interested in still, I can make that happen, if needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
-shiNe! Open Discussion 7
Jehan Open Discussion 3
U Open Discussion 6