Hello Fever Clan! (1 Viewer)

-shiNe!

Jun 7, 2017
Minnesota
Hey there! Move this if it isn't in the right board, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Name's shiNe! I've been playing PC games for over 10 years, and will be 24 this year. I had been in the same clan for the past 5 years, and left recently as their direction was going in a different place than what I was looking for in a clan.
Therefore, I'm looking to meet new friends, and this clan popped up when I was searching for clan's that play Town of Salem.

I don't play too many games right now, because I have a sh!t computer, but I will be using my friends older (better than my current laptop) gaming desktop.

Currently, I play Town of Salem, Halo 1 for PC & Halo: Custom Edition for PC. ... I bet $500 that none of y'all play Halo for PC, lol!

I have a bunch of games in my Steam library, but haven't had people to play them with.

Anyways, tell me about this clan. How does it work? What do y'all do? What do you enjoy about being here, and why should I look into getting involved? =P

-shiNe!

Sithis

Vetted Officer
Jul 12, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hey there! Move this if it isn't in the right board, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Name's shiNe! I've been playing PC games for over 10 years, and will be 24 this year. I had been in the same clan for the past 5 years, and left recently as their direction was going in a different place than what I was looking for in a clan.
Therefore, I'm looking to meet new friends, and this clan popped up when I was searching for clan's that play Town of Salem.

I don't play too many games right now, because I have a sh!t computer, but I will be using my friends older (better than my current laptop) gaming desktop.

Currently, I play Town of Salem, Halo 1 for PC & Halo: Custom Edition for PC. ... I bet $500 that none of y'all play Halo for PC, lol!

I have a bunch of games in my Steam library, but haven't had people to play them with.

Anyways, tell me about this clan. How does it work? What do y'all do? What do you enjoy about being here, and why should I look into getting involved? =P

-shiNe!
Heyo how's it going? I'm Sithis one of the actives here. I'll give you some quick answers to your questions, someone else may write you half a book if they wish.

How does it work?
To join you'd need to submit an application here, we have this process to weed out any under age/immature people wanting to join.
http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application

What do y'all do?
We're at heart and mission a gaming community, we hang out in Discord and in-game, and generally enact random shenanigans and the like.

What do you enjoy about being here?
I like the active forum, structure and organization, and the variety of games Fever provides.

Why should I look into getting involved?
We're one of the more active and diverse communities that focuses on PC, we also are well organized, and adhere to our rules/structure.

-shiNe!

Jun 7, 2017
Minnesota
How does it work?
To join you'd need to submit an application here, we have this process to weed out any under age/immature people wanting to join.
http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
]
Whoops! I didn't specify this question well enough.
At this time I have no idea who you are and if I'll even like y'all, lol. Just bein real. I ask, "How does it work" as if to say, how does this clan function? How do y'all run this place? I hope that makes more sense.

Sithis

Vetted Officer
Jul 12, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Whoops! I didn't specify this question well enough.
At this time I have no idea who you are and if I'll even like y'all, lol. Just bein real. I ask, "How does it work" as if to say, how does this clan function? How do y'all run this place? I hope that makes more sense.
A pretty broad question but i'll try to take it on from multiple angles in the hopes one of them gives you something you want to know. The clan is organized from a rank perspective based off of the ranking system within the US Army. There are four sort of tiers of ranks: enlisted, officer, general, and leader. Ranks here are more of a way for the community to thank that person for their time commitment as well as a pat on the back for what work they have done for the community. With that being said ranks here don't mean much other than that, a thank you. No one should ever hold rank above another and by and large all people only interested in ranks are eventually culled usually through their own self-destruction.

As far as communal structure not relating to ranks we have the form of Departments. These being groupings such as the Recruiting, Applications, Content Creation, and game departments which are structured into what we call 'companies' for example the league of legends company, the heroes of the storm company..etc. Looking after these departments from bottom to top (like the aforementioned rank tiers) are dept members, coordinators (sort of frontline managers), directors (back end managers of a sort), and the department head who oversees the more macro aspects running that particular dept entails (finding new directors, changing aspects of the dept..etc.

I can't really think of how to attack your question anymore than that and I hope it helps. I'm off to bed soon so if you have any other questions i'll be able to answer them tomorrow or someone else (prob an EU member) can answer them in the mean time.

-shiNe!

Jun 7, 2017
Minnesota
Thanks for the wonderful explanations, Sithis.

To anyone reading this, what is a good way to get to know y'all? My previous clan didn't use Discord, but I have the engine, just have little idea how it works.

Sithis

Vetted Officer
Jul 12, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Thanks for the wonderful explanations, Sithis.

To anyone reading this, what is a good way to get to know y'all? My previous clan didn't use Discord, but I have the engine, just have little idea how it works.
slept in, the best way to get to know people would be to be active on the forums and hang out in the discord. Joining channels with other people is encouraged and for the most part no one bites here ;o

billy_da_bob

Clan Officer
Jun 24, 2012
Kimchi Land, S.Korea.
Clan Rank
Colonel
Colonel

-shiNe!
welcome to the clan

i havent played halo in yearssss and man, that nostalgia just thinking about those days and nights of duking out halo 2 on xbox live

i also have a ton of games on steam as well yo - Steam Community :: billy_da_bob :: Games

let me know if you wanna do a game sometime that we both have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaddyChrisman Open Discussion 7
Jehan Open Discussion 3
U Open Discussion 6