Closed: Headset and Amp Suggestions (1 Viewer)

NeTBuS22

Non-Member
Aug 17, 2015
Hey guys. So I'm retiring my Logitech G930 wireless headset 7.1 surround sound.

It's just old and the microphone is broken and now the battery is dying too and Logitech support is horrible.

I'm looking for both a wireless and wired headset, so I can switch when the wireless one need to be charged.

I was very comfortable with the 7.1 surround sound and the stereo sounds really flat and weird.

I would like to know what do you guys use and recommend.

I usually play League of Legends, Battlefield 4, bf hardline, cs:go, Diablo 3...

I was thinking about a Sennheiser GAME ZERO BLACK : Sennheiser GAME ZERO - PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox One Gaming Headset - Stereo ; Noise Cancelling Mikrofon

my budget is $300 for each headset and I'm looking for a headset amp too, thinking about a MayFlower Object 2 : https://www.mayflowerelectronics.com/shop/digital-to-analog-converters/objective2-odac-combo-with-rear-power/

Well, waiting for some suggestions.
Thank you :D

Vex

Vetted Officer
Jan 14, 2015
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
The Astro A40s, are really good IF you have a soundcard with optical out port. They also come with their Mixamp for $299.99 USD. Thats what i use

NeTBuS22

Non-Member
Aug 17, 2015
I have an Astro A50 BF 4 Edition, but I use it only with my PS 4.

Miz Redavni

Non-Member
Mar 2, 2015
Elsewhere
Don't get a headset. Good ones are expensive. Get a good mic and ok headphones.

It will cost you alot less.

Ocean

Clan Member
Jul 4, 2014
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=54228]NeTBuS22[/MENTION]
You can use the Astro A50 for PC. It's what I do, and the software and firmware are fantastic. (I also have the PS4 Edition)
Plug and play.
I recommend nothing else.

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
If that's the case, still get a mic and headphones.

A high quality mic is way better than a high quality headset.
[MENTION=54228]NeTBuS22[/MENTION]

Yeah, pretty much what he said.
Practically the best headset you can get out there is the Beyerdynamic MMX300 - 350$.

But if you're looking further this variant could be more interesting for example:
Amazon.com: Beyerdynamic DT-880 Pro Headphones (250 Ohm): Musical Instruments - 266$, even better then the above headset but only a headphone obvious.
+
Amazon.com: AntLion Audio ModMic 4.0 Attachable Boom Microphone - Omni-Directional with Mute Switch: Computers & Accessories - 50$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)