Have a good one, guys. (1 Viewer)

CaliberJacob

Non-Member
Dec 20, 2015
Denver, CO
Hey, all,

I'm just jumping in here to let you all know that I'm not going to be around in Fever much more. Personal life, what with attempting to balance school, work, and a long-ass commute for the majority of my week just prevents me from trying to interact with the community at all anymore.

I hope that, one day, I'll be able to return and attempt to #MakeFeverPlayDirtyBombAgain, like when we tried to revamp it several months ago, but in the meantime, I wish you all the best of luck and may your matches always be fruitful and fun :D

Caliber signing off.

Raphael

Retired Leader
Dec 27, 2010
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Hey, all,

I'm just jumping in here to let you all know that I'm not going to be around in Fever much more. Personal life, what with attempting to balance school, work, and a long-ass commute for the majority of my week just prevents me from trying to interact with the community at all anymore.

I hope that, one day, I'll be able to return and attempt to #MakeFeverPlayDirtyBombAgain, like when we tried to revamp it several months ago, but in the meantime, I wish you all the best of luck and may your matches always be fruitful and fun :D

Caliber signing off.
Hopefully you get your personal life in order, real life should always come first and you will have a place in Fever when you come back

Gyorn

Retired Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Good luck to ya and hopefully we'll see you again once real life has been settled down a bit for you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)