Grim Dawn Game Night Wednesdays 8:30pm EST (1 Viewer)

Added to Calendar: 02-13-19, 02-20-19, 02-27-19, 03-06-19, 03-13-19, 03-20-19, 03-27-19

Violet

Clan General
Nov 27, 2017
The Maze
Steam
View
Clan Rank
General
General
Join us for some Grim Dawn on Wednesdays 8:30pm EST

Why: Leveling, hanging out, other extreme funs. You know you want to!

Where: Grim Dawn Channel, Discord

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Are you looking to make it Wednesday night regularly? Reason why I'm asking is cause I'm in Arizona, and unless I'm off that day, every once in a while, you probably won't see much of me. Same reason why its so hard for me to do anything with the clan cause of crappy work hours >.<

Violet

Clan General
Nov 27, 2017
The Maze
Steam
View
Clan Rank
General
General
Are you looking to make it Wednesday night regularly? Reason why I'm asking is cause I'm in Arizona, and unless I'm off that day, every once in a while, you probably won't see much of me. Same reason why its so hard for me to do anything with the clan cause of crappy work hours >.<
Yes it'll be a regular night, but I will also start hosting on Weekend nights as well either Saturday or Sunday. Would either of those two days work for you?

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
My days off are random every week so it'll be difficult no matter what. I'd say just do things the way you're going to do them, and if I'm able to attend, then I'll definetly let everyone know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
McKrankyStank Counter Strike: GO 0
Lobotomizer World of Warcraft 1
LordDarksider Grim Dawn 15