[MENTION=73796]ActualJosh[/MENTION]
[MENTION=57304]xXGuardianXx[/MENTION]
[MENTION=74226]DerangedDrew[/MENTION]
[MENTION=74633]SilentTheBro[/MENTION]
[MENTION=74486]Grant[/MENTION]
[MENTION=65885]GaMeOveR[/MENTION]
[MENTION=75140]SLIPX[/MENTION]
[MENTION=52583]Anonymouse[/MENTION]

With the recent changes that have come around with Fever, we will be closing the greeting team. Our focus has shifted to try and steer the community as a whole back towards gaming. I encourage everyone to continue to greet and get to know new members whenever possible. If you have any questions, you can get a hold of me and we can talk.

Regards
~Aug

SunKenRock

Clan General
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
[MENTION=63]Aug[/MENTION] [MENTION=48366]efgodlike[/MENTION]

Thank you for the chance for doing the coordinator job when i was able to do . Even if it was a short time ,i had fun with it :) .You were a good boss to efgodlike.
[MENTION=62055]Masirus[/MENTION] [MENTION=72855]Karas[/MENTION] [MENTION=73796]ActualJosh[/MENTION] [MENTION=57304]xXGuardianXx[/MENTION] [MENTION=74226]DerangedDrew[/MENTION] [MENTION=74633]SilentTheBro[/MENTION] [MENTION=74486]Grant[/MENTION] [MENTION=65885]GaMeOveR[/MENTION] [MENTION=75140]SLIPX[/MENTION] [MENTION=52583]Anonymouse[/MENTION]

Hate to mention you guys again ,but i want you guys old and new to know you helped people .No matter the amount who responded or connected with you .It was good of you take the time to welcome all ,and provide for the community.

efgodlike

Vetted Officer
Mar 11, 2015
Lakeland, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
To all...

I enjoyed my time in this team. I put my heart and soul into welcoming our family to the point that I built this team up from the ground. All my blood and sweat Brought together an amazing team of coordinators and members that also shared the same views as I did.

Everyone you did a great job and we could not have asked for anything more from any of you and the past members of this team. I wish you the best in your future endeavors! Keep up the good work all!

Karas

Clan Member
Oct 11, 2016
Durham, England
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
It's a shame that the greeting team has to go. The staff were super cool and the greeting teams were filled with some of Fever's best members. A great group of people.

Baum

Vetted Officer
Apr 4, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
RIP greeting team, I did it on a couple different occasions, was fun.
I know all you greeters want to come join the recruiting team :)
Seriously do it.

Why is this getting removed...

Fever Power
|Fever| SilentTheBro |2LT|
Http://twitch.tv/SilentGamingDojo
We are shifting the focus to more of a gaming and recruiting one. So it was decided to close this department right now, so that we can have a stronger push towards those to aspects of the community.

DerangedDrew

Clan Member
Dec 4, 2016
Texas, US
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Why is this getting removed...

Fever Power
|Fever| SilentTheBro |2LT|
Http://twitch.tv/SilentGamingDojo
Sorry to say this but it was becoming kind of fake... as in most people were copy pasting the same messages, and it's weird when you find out people have a job to greet you...
When I first got greeted I was kind of like it seems desperate and almost programmed and i'm sure many felt the same way, it honestly had little purpose and I think scared some people away. Not everyone is a social butterfly and like to be greeted by multiple strangers with oddly personalized messages. In the end you have to look at what actually helps the clan and it really did not if you ask me. This is just my opinion and that's it I mean it in the best regards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)