Good ADC Choices? (1 Viewer)

NightWolf

Clan Officer
Dec 27, 2013
united states
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
my opinion as a ADC main for a low skilled player to use. i would say Ashe, varus, and caitlyn or mf. till u get use to those then start using xayah, trist and jhin

pressurd

Vetted Officer
Jun 3, 2013
Indiana
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Jinx is very strong right now, especially with the new keystone coming out. Ka'sai is also a pretty strong assassin adc right now.

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Well is the new Keystone not meant to be the Bruiser one since thery dont have a real one and pta is not that good compre to the old ones we had

seraphimxx

Clan Member
Mar 3, 2018
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Yeah on most adc's the keystone you want to run is probably fleet footwork atm

gandouf

Clan Member
Aug 21, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Hello Everyone

Was just wondering what everyone here's opinions are on the best ADC's for patch 8.4. I'm not looking for the all around best ADC to main, but one that's better off for a lower skill player and still has some decent outplay. I am just coming back into the game after almost a year break and I am really looking for a good champion pool. Any advice is helpful, and thanks for opinions.
ill put them in order of which i think is the best even though its patch 8.5 now... cait,xayah,trist,varus only gonna put those four b/c i dont think the others are very high cept the new adc but i havent seen enough people actually play her "kai'sa" jinx is alright she still is a hyper carry as well as kog and twitch but i dont see them played as much

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
well most ppl wait for the Range buff Kai gets wht the patch 8.6 and as far as i know she is in a god state just the auto rnage is way to low but her dmg is insane i dont like her but she will be used at pro play at some point i guess

i full agree wiht your List

Pre3ston

Clan Member
Mar 11, 2016
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Teemo best adc <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)