Giving Free Coaching to Fever players (1 Viewer)

MrJoshy

Clan Member
Jul 30, 2017
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Hey guys, so I am looking to do coaching for some of the Fever players that either want to climb in ranked, or want to get into ranked more. Last season I broke into Diamond 3 and peaked there in the middle of the season as a jungle and top lane main. Lately, I've been moving onto what used to be my smurf account, and is now my main (due to it being the one registered in the clan :p ). You can add me under the tag "BigSpicyDaddy" on NA. I have a pretty good understanding of all roles, though I am a jungle and top lane main at heart.

So, my coaching has only four requirements.

You must be below Gold 1.
You must be on the Discord. You can ping me at almost anytime with an [MENTION=80387]MrJoshy[/MENTION].
You must be willing to listen to what I tell you, regardless of what it is.
You must have one of the softwares/things listed below.

Software/ways of reviewing; Twitch for streaming, sharing replays with me, TeamViewer so that I can spectate in live time, or Skype screensharing. At least one of these things will be required so that I can go over your gameplay with you in depth.

Lastly, we'll work with your time. My preferred time is after 6 PM EST, but we can see what we can work out.

Last edited:

SevenSilences

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
is this a free service or do we need to pay? I only have 52 rp so hopefully its not expensive

ArtemisofHT

Clan Member
Mar 12, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Hes saying free

MrJoshy

Clan Member
Jul 30, 2017
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The service is completely free. You just need to contact me and make sure that you meet my requirements for coaching.

leverage

Clan Member
Jan 1, 2016
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
i am interested. But I am new to the game. I am lvl 12. I can twitch and I can skype. I have discord as well. My username is Lonerandom. Thurday nights is my only unfree night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)