Game Nights (1 Viewer)

Winterrose

Non-Member
Dec 3, 2012
Camelot
So, since I started hosting game nights again about a month or so ago, there hasn't been much turnout. I moved it from a week day night to a Sunday night. My question is...do people still have interest in playing League of Legends for fun? I've had maybe two or three members show up for it but that's not enough to make it fun, especially for me as the game night host. Does anyone have any requests for game night?

Steel

Clan Member
Aug 24, 2018
Myrtle Beach, SC
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Sorry, I will slap myself in the back of the head.......

Steel

Clan Member
Aug 24, 2018
Myrtle Beach, SC
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Seriously, I do not have many of the games that are hosted on Game night. I just recently rejoined the gaming ranks and picked up a few that I thought would be a fun to play with clanmates. Right now most of my time is spent in playing ESO with a couple of other, names withheld for anonymity sake, their request not mine. But I did pick up Rainbow Six - Siege, ESO V - Skyrim, and an alpha ARPG called Wolchen - Lord of Mayhem. That is about it. I have played, WOW, Star Wars Galaxies and the Conan MMO. But I can start some rumors about other members to embarrass them into playing if you would like? I am just kidding.....but I could....no really, I am kidding. (message me)....

Winterrose

Non-Member
Dec 3, 2012
Camelot
Seriously, I do not have many of the games that are hosted on Game night. I just recently rejoined the gaming ranks and picked up a few that I thought would be a fun to play with clanmates. Right now most of my time is spent in playing ESO with a couple of other, names withheld for anonymity sake, their request not mine. But I did pick up Rainbow Six - Siege, ESO V - Skyrim, and an alpha ARPG called Wolchen - Lord of Mayhem. That is about it. I have played, WOW, Star Wars Galaxies and the Conan MMO. But I can start some rumors about other members to embarrass them into playing if you would like? I am just kidding.....but I could....no really, I am kidding. (message me)....
Basically, I just need more people to start playing LoL again.

Steel

Clan Member
Aug 24, 2018
Myrtle Beach, SC
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Could you not see that the message me was meant for your eyes only? Geeeezzz.....have you never seen any James Bond movies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)