Notice: Game Nights are being moved to.... (1 Viewer)

Winterrose

Non-Member
Dec 3, 2012
Camelot
;)

Game nights are being moved to Sundays at 7:30pm EST (eastern standard time). The reason for this switch is due to type of work that I do. I'm a chiropractor's assistant for the moment so the latest I'd ever be at work during the week would be 7:30pm...maybe... The office is closed on Sundays so this is just better for me.

Hopefully this means there will be more people in attendance at the game nights!

Steel

Clan Member
Aug 24, 2018
Myrtle Beach, SC
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
That definitely works for me. I also am available on Sundays. I look forward to many game nights.

Reactions: Winterrose

Winterrose

Non-Member
Dec 3, 2012
Camelot
So, I have a funeral to go to on Sunday about 45 minutes away. My aunt passed away from cancer yesterday. I'll try to be on time to host the game night on Sunday evening though.

Ryuk

Clan Member
Jul 5, 2015
Indiana
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'll try to start popping in as well! Just picked league back up after a break

Gizmo256

Clan Leader
Dec 17, 2016
Decatur, AL
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
So, I have a funeral to go to on Sunday about 45 minutes away. My aunt passed away from cancer yesterday. I'll try to be on time to host the game night on Sunday evening though.
I'm sorry for your loss Winterrose :( I lost my father to cancer. I hope you had time to spend with her before she passed.

Winterrose

Non-Member
Dec 3, 2012
Camelot
@Gizmo256 The last time I saw her was a few months ago...she didn't want anyone to see her in the past month because I guess the cancer had really done a number on her. :( Cancer is horrible...I'm sorry you lost your dad to it.. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)