Game Calculators (1 Viewer)

SuAvE

Retired Leader
Feb 4, 2008
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Here are a few game calculators to help with character builds and skill design.

Diablo III Character Planner
An overall character assessment. Import your character and see what a simple change to gear/skills/re-rolls or paragon points to help you improve.

Cooldown Reduction Calculator | Banned of Gamers
A very useful tool to calculate cooldown reduction

Skill Calculator - D3head
An overall skill calculator

Diablo 3 Gem Calculator
Shows all in game gems as well as % of upgrade based on Grift levels.

Last edited:

blonky

Mar 5, 2015
Hey Suave, I was wondering if you know of a guide or something that kind of explains how character planner works. I am unaware where it shows you where your ideal upgrades would be or what to even look for in importing my character.

SuAvE

Retired Leader
Feb 4, 2008
Clan Rank
Retired Member
first one is good. there are options that let you tweak your gear stats. so if you added 100 dex to say shoulders what would the outcome be. it even has the option for in game gear so lets say you find a good compose rose travelers pledge it will show the buff. I hope that answers your question.

blonky

Mar 5, 2015
I forgot about some of these sites, will have to utilize more for my characters. The gem one is kind of nice as well as it tells you what level you need to do get the grifts you want. That is if you are trying to get a specfiic level.

Sigem

Non-member
Apr 12, 2016
d3planner is good but i couldn`t get it to give me good numbers when i tried to figure out my frenzy/thorns build. It doesn`t seem to work well with thorns damage or i am doing something wrong.

Tolans2003

Clan Member
Mar 29, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Awesome been needing some of these haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)