Pending: Forums skins unresponsive (1 Viewer)

TurtleStrong

Clan Member
Aug 8, 2014
Colorado
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
So, one of the main reasons I don't spend much time browsing our forums anymore and actually participating is its impossible to know what thread I'm about to click on when I am looking at new posts because I'm restricted to using three layouts of the five available.

Grad Green & Black and Blue 1.0 are unresponsive when trying to click any links from there. It gives an error message stating; "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."

Which forces me to use Responsive Rain 2.7, Responsive Pink 2.7 and Responsive Green 2.7. The issue with these is as previously mentioned, when browsing the New Threads section, it doesn't tell me what game the thread is for, or the forum set. Which results in me not bothering to even look at threads other than the weekly fever thread I get PM'd which I generally only read for the funnies.

I'm certain I've posted about this in the past and was told "its being worked on" but I can't remember when that was so that makes me think it was 3+ months ago.... and the issue persists. Can anyone give me a work around or a fix?

Currently, I am using Google Chrome version 63.0.3239.84.

This issue persists on IE version 11.15.16299.0 as well as Firefox version 55.0.3

Idolator

Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse
Nov 6, 2015
UK
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
This has been a problem ever since these skins were introduced, but in good old Fever fashion even after they know what the problem is it takes a long time to deal with forum issues.

Belos 07/02/2017 said:
For a little time because we searching the problem that cause that you need to press the arrow near the name look at the image Screenshot by Lightshot
Belos 07/24/2017 said:
We are working at this problem and we have find what cause the problem we just waiting to resolve this.
For now i recommend you to use this arrow the picture's shows Screenshot by Lightshot
Thank you for your feedback/report.
[MENTION=43769]Belos[/MENTION] your last reply (in July) said that you knew what the problem was and were waiting on the fix, 5 months later and the fix is still not implemented.

TurtleStrong

Clan Member
Aug 8, 2014
Colorado
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
This has been a problem ever since these skins were introduced, but in good old Fever fashion even after they know what the problem is it takes a long time to deal with forum issues.

[MENTION=43769]Belos[/MENTION] your last reply (in July) said that you knew what the problem was and were waiting on the fix, 5 months later and the fix is still not implemented.
Glad I'm not the only one having issue with this.

Drag

Vetted Officer
Sep 30, 2013
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
This is the first time I recall hearing about this issue.

Regarding the Grad Green & Black and Blue 1.0:
Something seems to be broken with the vb variables in the theme. I've changed the code for the title links so they work now, but it's only a workaround. Other links (except the arrow) are still broken. I don't know why the variables don't work, they are the same as in the Responsive Rain theme.

Which forces me to use Responsive Rain 2.7, Responsive Pink 2.7 and Responsive Green 2.7. The issue with these is as previously mentioned, when browsing the New Threads section, it doesn't tell me what game the thread is for, or the forum set. Which results in me not bothering to even look at threads other than the weekly fever thread I get PM'd which I generally only read for the funnies.
I have just added the forum name and link to the thread info below the title.

[MENTION=41109]TurtleStrong[/MENTION] [MENTION=58059]Idolator[/MENTION]

Thank you for mentioning me [MENTION=51]Kirbz[/MENTION]. :)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Druhillion Pending: Main "New Posts" forum search links do not go to post Fever Support 4
KillerQueen Pending: Double Posting in forums. Fever Support 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)