Fortnite Release Information + Launch Event! | FeverClan - Gaming Community

Fortnite Release Information + Launch Event! (1 Viewer)

Doiri

Vetted Officer
Jun 23, 2012
In Fox's backyard
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Well now that Epic posted online officially I can tell you guys all when Fortnite will be available to play!

Fortnite for Alpha Tester who pre-purchased a pack can play on July 20th 10am EST
Fortnite for General Public who pre-purchased a pack can play on July 21th 10am EST
Fortnite for General Public who did not pre-purchased a pack can play on July 25th 10am EST

As a reminder the NDA also gets lifted on the 20th so you may see some content earlier than 10am EST on the 20th.

Also with the game launching on the 21st I will be hosting a Fortnite Launch event in discord. Going to try to set up some parties for people who are interested in playing together. This is going to be a game night for launch so if your interested please come into discord during the launch at 10am EST and join your fellow Fever members in games of Fortnite!

If you have any additional questions or suggestions please let me know!

-Doiri

Druhillion

Clan Member
Jan 30, 2017
California
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Looking forward to the 21st :cool-new:

Last edited:

AllStarr24

Clan Member
Sep 11, 2016
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Same I pre-order this game and cannot wait.

ROBILAR

Clan Member
May 12, 2016
Kelowna,BC
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I look forward to smashing some Husk with some of you, working away tomorrow but will log in around supper time PST.. will install before I leave for work . Feel free to add Robilar to epic friends list