For the Sader fans, group play for Season 9..build and gear info! (1 Viewer)

Smoke20

Non-Member
Oct 29, 2016
From the Twitch/Youtube Streamer Zhanji!!!

Saders might make it into the group meta? However I will say he claims it can do 4 man's up to 105, thats with his Paragon at 3k.....

[video=youtube;6jum5BBW5G8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jum5BBW5G8&t=424s[/video]

Sigem

Non-member
Apr 12, 2016
Any build can do 105 at 3k paragon

KailJoric

Clan Member
Nov 21, 2016
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Ok, so just tossing around some ideas after watching that video.

2 x Crusaders
1 x zMonk
1 x ZBarb

or

2 x Crusaders
1 x zMonk
1 x WD

or

2 x Crusader
2 x zMonk

or

1 x Crusader
1 x Gen Monk
1 x zMonk
1 x zBarb

I'm perfectly willing to roll up the Sader and push with it, I won't have 3k Paragon, but he mentions quite a bit that his build isn't optimized and they were just running through 90's with a 2 man group. He does say he's not sure the Sader has enough DPS to burn through the Guardian super fast, which is why a few of the build ideas I tossed out puts 2 of them in the group. If you clear density well with just 1, then surely 2 of them would burn through density and have more than enough dps to burn down the Guardian.

I know a few people will be driving their clouds over to rain on my parade, but I'm willing to hear out other thoughts and ideas. I'd really love to roll the Crusader for Season 9 but I know it is going to take at least 3 other people to be willing to work with something outside the "approved" meta to make it happen.

Sigem

Non-member
Apr 12, 2016
1x MoTE barb
1x Zbarb
1x Thorns barb
1x healing sader

Ok i`ll readily admit it won`t do 100 before they`re all 2k paragon but i`d make it work at 80-90 for damn sure just to laugh at all the elitists out there.

Smoke20

Non-Member
Oct 29, 2016
Any build can do 105 at 3k paragon
The point was more of what can this build really do? cause not many in a season will gain above 2500...so if the build was described as doing a 105 in a 4man....what can we see it doing in a modest paragon setting?

Smoke20

Non-Member
Oct 29, 2016
So this is what I could see

Zbarb
Zmonk
Gen Monk
FB WD

Yup the same build for season 8...for season 9.

Sader swapped for the FB WD on mobs/trash..keeping the Gen Monk for solo boss fights, Wizard's could be used to replace a Gen Monk maybe. while keeping the FB WD/Sader

Scenario 1:
Zbarb
Zmonk
FB Wiz
Sader

Scenario 2:
Zbarb
Zmonk
FB WD
Zwizard

KailJoric

Clan Member
Nov 21, 2016
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
I'm just curious, if the zMonk is usually responsible for keeping the entire party up anyway.. and since the FB WD is currently used to farm the density and get the party to the Guardian.

And, from what we're hearing the Pain Enhancer Sader can also plow through the density and do decent against the Guardian.

If you took the FB WD, 2 PE Saders and 1 zMonk; wouldn't you be able to super smash through the density with that combined output thereby giving plenty of time for those three to burn down the Guardian?

I know I don't have as much experience with the Seasons as everyone else, and yes I know that this meta is losing some of the buffs/debuffs that the previous meta have "established"... but would it be POSSIBLE, for such a group to exist?

I only ask because it seems like there are a bunch of Sader fans who really want to see the Sader become part of the Meta, but there are also still a lot of WD players out there. Seems like finding a meta that allows for the WD to stay and the Sader to be added would be the best of both worlds.

I was discussing this last night with someone and they at first said no, because they couldn't see a meta without a zBarb, but then they eventually said it was possible.

Smoke20

Non-Member
Oct 29, 2016
If you took the FB WD, 2 PE Saders and 1 zMonk; wouldn't you be able to super smash through the density with that combined output thereby giving plenty of time for those three to burn down the Guardian?
Anything is possible for sure, that group looks like it would just melt trash perfectly, and lightning fast(since density is being fixed)...but what about getting a rift guardian that doesnt spawn adds, the solo DPS will be key (hence why Gen Monks were wanted for meta in S8)? I could see 60-70's be easy and fast farming for sure, but in the 80's+ what then(Trash wouldnt be an issue, but single target will come into factor, maybe)? Im really looking forward to seeing this sader for sure, but Im going to do a Gen Monk just as a backup...wont touch a firebat WD as I didnt like the play style...and jade just tops out at 87 honestly

KailJoric

Clan Member
Nov 21, 2016
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
[MENTION=73352]Smoke20[/MENTION]

My thoughts on the Rift Guardian without adds is that in the video Zhanji states that 1 Crusader might have issues with a Guardian who doesn't spawn adds due to Wrath issues and such...but if you had 2 Saders and the WD I don't think it would be an issue.

Now, the problem might be that the group dynamic might not push 100's.. but I bet this group makeup would speed through 4 man 80's and easily push 90's.

I'm perfectly willing to give it a go and am leaning towards starting a Sader for Season 9 and hoping to get a group who will give me or the group a chance. I'll roll up as an alt whatever I need to if the Sader just gets puked on and I can't get a group, but I honestly think that the 2 Saders with a GenMonk and a FB WD would melt face through the 90's. I think everything would just die so fast that you'd have 5+ minutes to burn down the Guardian.

I could be totally wrong and the group might not make it past mid 80's... but I think it's worth a shot if for nothing else to prove everyone wrong about what HAS to be the meta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)