First impressions from a "Private" (1 Viewer)

C

ChaosKnightI

So I've been a member of Fever for 10 days now, and I decided I'd make a post to display my first impressions and to thank you guys. :)

So... thank you. In Fever I've met little aside from hospitality, acceptance and kindness, and someone like me couldn't ask for anything else. The members I've met have been really nice to me, and were able to tolerate sitting in a room with me for over 10 minutes, which makes me really happy. I've noticed barely any drama, if not none at all (I am almost certain that there is, but every community has that, and the fact that the regular members/privates don't see it really shows that the leadership is trying their best, which is great). I love the whole system Fever uses which rewards activity, and rewards more activity more, if that makes sense. I love the fact that there is always motivation to keep being here and being active, to keep communicating with everyone, and I'm not just talking about the Fever Coins. I'm talking about the best kind of motivation - kind, understanding and down-to-earth staff, a mature and polite atmosphere among the members, and a zero tolerance and immediate action against trolls of any kind. Everything seems to be handled so professionally.

I've rarely felt so welcome anywhere before. At first, I was scared to approach staff, but when I mustered the courage to do it, I didn't regret it one bit - they accepted me with open arms even though I'd just joined. They hang in rooms where I can go in and say hi, pleased to meet you, and so on... and I'm free to talk. And if they think I might have a problem, even if I don't say it myself, they immediately cater to it, even making posts on the forums to address it. This is what any person needs. A staff that is open to meeting new people, accepting of them no matter their past, and catering to the problems of even the smallest (not in terms of size, I'm talking about rank) person, making them feel welcome, letting them know that their voice can be heard. It's more than I feel I deserve, and it's more than I could ask for.

When leaders and people in general take the few seconds out of their time to smile at me and say "I don't mind you at all", when they go out of their way to say "Hey", "How are you doing" etc. and when they go out of their way to show that they are impressed, like "Oh, you're really polite!" or "that's really nice of you!"... When they take time out to do anything at all with me - from playing games, to singing with me and laughing together with me... I always feel so happy. It's not an assignment, they do it because they actually mean it, and this is one of the things I absolutely love about Fever - everyone's honest not just with me, but with themselves too.

So thank you all once again for having me, making me feel at home, accepting me for who I am. Staff or not, it doesn't matter. You're all great people, and I'm sure the community will go far. Thank you to everyone in and out of the staff team who puts effort into making the community grow. Thank you for being so down-to-earth, and being so kind even though I'm still growing, and learning how to socialize, and be polite... I don't know any of that yet. Thank you for taking the time to read my wall of text. I love this place already, and I feel like I won't be leaving soon - so I pray that I don't screw up as I have been doing my entire life.

I'm horrible at wording. Sorry if this doesn't make sense. :(

I wish you all a wonderful evening, and a wonderful Sunday too. :)

[MENTION=48366]efgodlike[/MENTION] [MENTION=63]Aug[/MENTION] [MENTION=52075]Emmy[/MENTION] [MENTION=174]Cybernetcrash[/MENTION] [MENTION=27996]Ghost[/MENTION] [MENTION=50575]Deltascourge[/MENTION] [MENTION=24024]MrCruz[/MENTION] [MENTION=27621]hrgordon[/MENTION] [MENTION=44529]Makeee[/MENTION] [MENTION=1582]saud[/MENTION] @ many more people, I just can't list the entirety of the clan here without taking too long. You can all count yourselves on my "I like you" list ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Cybernetcrash

Clan Leader
Feb 11, 2011
Greece
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
For someone who claims to be horrible at wording, this is quite on point! I'm glad you're feeling this way. That's what we strive for.

Ghost

Vetted Officer
Aug 2, 2013
NewYork
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
your a good member of fever kind hearted you fit in well here never forget that kiddo

Aug

Clan Leader
Mar 10, 2010
Compuserve HQ
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Glad to hear that you are enjoying your time here man. I've talked with you a couple times now. I don't see anything along the lines of you not being polite or anything. I think you'll mesh quite well with all of us.

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[MENTION=54096]ChaosKnightI[/MENTION]
For someone who claims to be horrible at wording, this is quite on point! I'm glad you're feeling this way. That's what we strive for.
Yeah, thought the same thing.
As I've said to you before:

saud

Clan General
Aug 2, 2012
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
I'm glad I was able to make you feel this way ,

and I hope we will be In the clan for many more years .

Emmy

Clan Member
Jun 16, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Oh wow i saw this super late but thanks! Kindred spirits!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)