Fever's Age Requirements (1 Viewer)

Thundernut

Clan Leader
Jul 21, 2013
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Hello everyone,

After some consultation we are going to change Fever's age limit to 18+. This will be a soft cap meaning we will allow people under that age limit in, but only under certain conditions. Anyone under the age of 18 must be approved at interview by a general or higher, anyone under the age of 16 by a leader. These members will then be under a slightly higher scrutiny until they meet the age requirements. This allows us to keep a soft limit allowing any mature younger members in, but allows our members to game in an environment they can be sure is mature. This we hope is in keeping with out ethos and mission statement. Any present members under the current age limit will be exempt and the subject to the conditions as of when they joined Fever.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or any of the Fever leadership

Thundernut

cbizzle

Banned
Oct 29, 2016
Ararat, VA
Hello everyone,

After some consultation we are going to change Fever's age limit to 18+. This will be a soft cap meaning we will allow people under that age limit in, but only under certain conditions. Anyone under the age of 18 must be approved at interview by a general or higher, anyone under the age of 16 by a leader. These members will then be under a slightly higher scrutiny until they meet the age requirements. This allows us to keep a soft limit allowing any mature younger members in, but allows our members to game in an environment they can be sure is mature. This we hope is in keeping with out ethos and mission statement. Any present members under the current age limit will be exempt and the subject to the conditions as of when they joined Fever.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or any of the Fever leadership

Thundernut
I support this message. Thundernut 2018!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BadFishSC

Clan Member
Mar 21, 2017
Fort Wayne, IN
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Will the probationary period for members under 18 be the same as all members or will it last until they turn 18? Although I don't agree with changing the age limit, I see why this is necessary. The Fever Standard is a big way of keeping "problems" out of the clan. Mature players under the age of 18 have a way to still obtain a membership while keeping those who are not out.

My only question is do you have information to support that most problems in the clan are caused by members under 18? If not, this may be trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist.

Linessah

Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
CA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Will the probationary period for members under 18 be the same as all members or will it last until they turn 18? Although I don't agree with changing the age limit, I see why this is necessary. The Fever Standard is a big way of keeping "problems" out of the clan. Mature players under the age of 18 have a way to still obtain a membership while keeping those who are not out.

I sent you a PM - I didn't want to post it here in case it would be viewed as inappropriate.

Rest assured, we did it for good reason. If you, or anyone reading this, have questions feel free to PM a leader. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)