Fever Press: Fever Weekly Newsletter #434 (1 Viewer)

SunKenRock

Clan General
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General

Issue 434

Index:
(Click on any of them to be redirected)

Editorial

Announcements
Fever Events
Fever Jobs
Inside Fever
Fever FNG
P.O.W.
Member Spotlight
Fever Flair
Behind the scenes
Tech News
E-Sports
Game News
Miscellaneous
Gaming Beats
Game Review
Funnies

This week may have been small in terms of news ,but you will be getting alot from within fever instead.Starting with announcements for The FEVERS voting ,and another Town of Salem fever night. Add in some graphics from eso ,and a member spotlight from a long term member and leader in the clan. Also a few pieces of written works from LoL, FO76 .(with their names for credit) . Get to reading !

- SunKenRock

Now with the nominations done , comes the voting aspect . Here are a few things pulled from the thread ,along with the link for voting.

NOTE: Every nominees are put in alphabetical order to keep it as neutral as possible.

Few rules though:

• You aren't required to vote for all the categories, only the last 3 categories are NEEDED to complete the form.
  • You will need to register to a google account to complete the survey. Once completed, you will be able to go back and edit your answer(s) when you want until the survey is closed.
  • PoW rules apply there. You cant spam friends/members to vote for you. Anyone caught doing so will have his name remove from the voting.
**** Voting part will end on April 17th 11:59 PM EST.
**** Announcement of the winners will follow the next Saturday in discord, April 18th at 7 pm EST (if nothing change)

The Fevers 2020 (Voting)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Fever! It's time for us to host another special edition of our Town of Salem game night with all fever members. We will need 15 clan members to run the event. Please reply to this thread or message me on Discord if you'd like to participate. All skill and experience levels are welcome. The tentative date and time for this event is currently this coming Saturday 3/28/2020 at 7pm Eastern. If we do not have enough people signed up at that point, we will reschedule it for the following Saturday 4/4/2020.

For more info on how Town of Salem works, check it out HERE on Steam.

Town of Salem All Fever Edition: Part Two

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIX: Posting on Profiles!

You should be able to post on profile pages.

Game Nights:

Events Schedule

Calendar

Please check the forum calendar and #events channel on Discord for up-to-date event times. Also see the suggestions thread for any requests and/or offers to host an event

If you would like to help ensure your game's game nights, events, etc. are listed and want to have the ability to post them on the calendar, or your game nights do not appear on this calendar over the next few days, please contact please contact Diane and Aussietye as they are head of social and game night coordinator and they will get them squared.

To convert the times to your timezone, use the following tool: Time Zone Converter. Please check the Discord Events channel for reminders about events. Also with some game nights being made up for that day due to the people who are on.

Clan Jobs: In and out of gaming

Fever Clan Job Roster Master List

This link will take you to everything Fever and provides a table of contents to direct you to what you may seek. If you do not see anything for a game that you are looking for (or might be interested in starting a group in) contact:

Head of Games - Violet

Assistant Head of Games - Loyalbdog Zilluzionist (Misc)

Division Commanders
- Medic739 (Shooter) , Aisper (Misc),Axle , Kimenu (RPG,MMO)

Clan Jobs Forum!

This is a forum dedicated to job adverts where companies and departments can post their available jobs, specify what it would entail, and if it is open to officers and/or enlisted. You are not required to use this forum, but it's here as a means to help you get personnel into your section. When that position is filled, please make a final post that the position was filled and then close your thread (or request to get it closed if you do not have permissions) to further responses.

League of Legends - Announcing the Chronoshift Project: A way to play old versions of League of Legends

Fallout 76 - Fallout group was featured on HOATV in twitch for camp builds

Elder Scrolls Online - ESO Game Nights Wed, 4pm EST, Fri and Sat 10pm EST

WoW Alliance -
Raiding Times/Days

League of Legends News by Ballbuster

League of Legends Game Nights are BACK!
While League can have its ups and downs, there was quite a lot of interest in the game nights for LoL - the first game night back showed that. There were plenty of highlights including some serious wombo combos from Kirito’s Malphite, to Blitz hooks, all the way to Mantuka’s PentaKill.

Looking forward, we’ll be planning some skin giveaways, tournaments, 1v1’s and much more! We’ll even try out some TFT or League of Runeterra.

Pro League of Legends is back in action once again.
With the virus cancelling much of sports, esports has managed to stay ahead of the curb and allow for gaming to continue from the bedrooms of the pros. the LCS started back up after a short haitus just this weekend with Cloud 9 claiming its dominance, while TL struggled to make it out 1-1 for the weekend. Will the 4 time back to back to back to back champions make a glorious comeback? Or will there be a new top dog in the League to come, only a few weeks left to see how things shake out.

The LEC is also back, with G2 in top form, with OG and Fnatic not too far behind. Some explosive games as they paved the way on Summoners Rift - don’t forget about the LCK, they’ll be starting back up March 25, you don’t want to miss it. Gen G is the top dog with T1 only one game behind. Faker and his team have been looking real well with rookie Canna in the top lane showing some serious dominance. The team is reflective of last year, while Clid was replaced, T1 hasn't seemed to have lost their stride one bit.

Special Mentions:

Faker hit his 2,000 Pro Kills in League just a couple weeks ago - The only other player to beat him is Uzi in the LPL who hit 2k in 2018.

Doublelift hit his 1,500 Pro Kills in League.

These old veterans are still claiming their dominance in more than one fashion on the Rift. Both looking to claim glory once more.

Cid Raines / LasciviousJedi / GrimnirsAxe / Derek / Hauzrho1071

Swanny / murxi / MaroonRaptor66 / Venomex / stoic

Vamori / KingJed / Fordhan / Rakious / Shahiko

Fejkarn / Nozto / clownstabber / AlaskanBullWorm / Lonely_Wilson

Razanna / Aliase

Last week's winner was both Eximist and GHOST_AQC - please congratulate them!

This week's nominees are:

Bchewy

PH03N1X

SilentTheBro

Please vote for them here -> 03-23-2020

SunKenRock - Trying to see how much memory we can dig into . Starting with becoming a member Oct,2009. How did you find fever ,and does it seem like more than 10 years ago?
Botdoc - I stumbled across Fever while searching for servers to play COD4 on. Started playing consistenly on the server and over time (like 2+months) decided to try to join. It doesn't feel like 10 years...but holy crap it's been 10 years.

SunKenRock - Do you remember the history behind where you came to use the name Bot Doc. Was it before fever or something you came up with.
Botdoc - I've had the handle of Doc for at least 14years, and playing with Nickbunyun (csgo youtuber/streamer) was joking called Bot Doc due to well...having...moments...of comically bad skill and it's stuck since then for at least the last 3-4 years. No regrets with embracing it

SunKenRock - How long have you been at the position of leader, what was it like as just a member or early officer that you can remember.
Botdoc -So it's been long enough I can't even find it in the logs to when I was promoted... so at least 5 years? possibly over 6years? Being an officer, I remember it being TONS MORE WORK compared to nowadays, a lot of it due to having to manually update posts making things a lot more tedious.

SunKenRock - Is there anything or anyone that you miss from those days .
Botdoc - I do miss a few of the OG's that life has led them away from gaming as much. Also miss the simplicity of everyone having such a good time without getting so offended or butthurt over the smallest of statements/moments in gaming. The world has become too soft.

SunKenRock - Even before fever did ,were you into Consoles or jumped straight into early pc.
Botdoc - Oh I played the crap outta consoles. My brothers are essentially what lead me to build my own pc after years of using/gaming on theirs when I could.

SunKenRock -Now are you still playing the game you started with, have there been games youve dropped and picked up again.
Botdoc - Rarely do I still play Cod4, but the majority of the games are heavy FPS's. CSGO and League of Legends being probably the longest running games I still play. But I do have a softspot in my heart for Unreal Tournament 99/2k4 plus Quake 3 Arena AND Socom 3:US Navy Seals for PS2.
I've hit some pretty damn high milestons while gaming as well, achieved Top 500 in the world in UT2k4 for Deathmatch, Top 50 in the world for Socom3, Top 25 for PUGB NA Solo's for Season 1, Top 10 NA most wins for season 3 H1Z1.

As far as games I've picked up and dropped, I've actually been playing a decent amount of...Minecraft again. It's calming to me. As well as picking back up ARK (with the newest expansion just being released) because...dinosaurs and space. Space Dinosaurs.

SunKenRock -Ive known you to stream for quite a few years. So what got you into streaming.
Botdoc - I was highly encouraged by A LOT of different people to start streaming on my own after somewhat creating a name for myself through my friends videos (Nickbunyun). So after some research, set everything up and started going at it. For a stretch of 2 years, that was my sole income and how I paid bills/ate/lived.
The one thing I've always taken pride in, was NEVER taking/leeching off of my friend for my own sake. He's my friend and that would be an incredibly scumbag thing to do. I am a firm believer in grinding and working for things yourself. I've sadly seen it happen after getting a good luck into the Youtube/Twitch world of people just using one another and honestly vowed to never do such a thing.

SunKenRock -Is there any new games you are gonna be playing. Are there any dlcs you might be waiting for ?
Botdoc - Doom f'ing Eternal. Because yes. Also hoping to get a chance to dive into the newest Ark expansion more in-depth.

SunKenRock -Do you have any hobbies outside of gaming? Any type of hidden talent or unknown fact.
Botdoc - Hobbies...well I do enjoy cooking every now and then... wood working/carpentry projects because well why not? I'm trying to get back into Welding. Generally any sport, I'm deceptively a natural athlete but reaaaaaallly excel at Soccer. Been playing since the age of 8 (29 now) but with the latter days being more of enjoyment and not nearly as competitive as before.

I enjoy outdoors as well, fishing/camping, biking, skateboarding, surfing. Also every month or so, I gather with my 2 older brothers and tinker around with power tools randomly, whether it's soddering new circuit boards to building whatever we think of. I find being hands own with crafting/building is relatively calming for myself.

SunKenRock -As I recall you do drive people around , are there any stories to share either for a laugh or you couldn't believe happened. (story time)
Botdoc -
Ah yes. I do indeed drive for Uber and actually hit 3,600 rides completed. I've seen things that no one can prepare themselves for...but it also has led to hilarious encounters. The most recent story that cracked me up goes as follows... L = Lady

''I picked up a middle aged mother from the Mt.Vernon area of Northern Virginia (I drive in VA/DC/MD). Conversation was pleasant, talking about food, current events etc etc. Everything was going well. Things quieted down for few minutes...cut to a very loud *BRRRRRRRRRRYYYIIIIIIIIIIIP*.
it was incredibly clear...that this woman had ripped a substantially audible...fart...
I slowly turned around to..well check on her...
and as soon as eye contact was made L"...exCUSE YOU!''
The baffled look on my face was a combination of disbelief...but a slight grin of 'holy crap...she...she's literally trying to blame this on me'.
Me"uhm...beg your pardon''
L"EXCUSE YOU, that's not very custom friendly''
Me''Ma'am....I heard you do it.. we're the only ones in the vehicle.
L'' *realizing that I wasn't a push over nor an idiot* FINE..'' and goes silent for the remaining 6 mins of the ride.

Me *thinking about everything that just happened, trying incredibly hard not to laugh*
3600 rides...Never in my life have I had someone Rip One loud enough, like they were blowing the Horn of Gondor signaling for aid, AND THEN TRY TO BLAME ME FOR IT.

I have countless stories from driving...

SunKenRock -Now I could go on with more questions on the lengthy time in fever,but ill finish by asking if you have any advice from things you experienced or came across here.
Botdoc - Enjoy the moments we have of being able to completely disconnect from the world and being able to share those experiences with friends along the way.
And to not let one small moment stop you from missing out of creating friendships that can last a lifetime.

Fever ESO did its first guild trial.

Pro drivers are competing with gamers after F1 and Nascar canceled races

For many, the cancellation of major sporting events was the moment that made the coronavirus pandemic feel real for the first time. But while fans of baseball, basketball, soccer are left wondering when they’ll see players back in action, racing fans don’t have to wait — because many of their favorite drivers are already competing in online sim racing competitions that were spun up in the days since the first real world races were canceled.

The first few of these substitute sim races, held last weekend, were successful in ways that surprised even the organizers. Now, many of the people who put them on have spent the intervening week trying to figure out how to use that momentum to fill the gap left by real world racing, as fans around the world hole up at home in a collective attempt to slow the spread of a global virus.

It likely won’t be that difficult, though. The success of these first few replacement races was a testament to how far sim racing has come during the rise of esports (and the era of Twitch), but it also sheds light on a truth that a lot of motorsports fans have become familiar with: that a new age of competitive, virtual motorsports is already upon us.

Despite a lot of hemming and hawing from the world’s top racing series, Formula One, NASCAR, and IndyCar ultimately decided just over a week ago to cancel their Sunday races and suspend their seasons in the face of a growing pandemic. For F1 and IndyCar, that meant dumping their respective season openers, the Australian Grand Prix and the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg. For NASCAR, that meant abandoning the annual race at Atlanta Motor Speedway — typically the most-watched race of the season outside of the Daytona 500.

But within minutes of those races being canceled, people like TJ Majors started making phone calls and sending text messages.

Majors is the “spotter” for the #22 NASCAR team, meaning every Sunday during the season, he’s standing on the roof of the grandstands letting the driver know (via radio) what cars are around him, when it’s safe to change lanes, things like that. It’s no surprise, then, that he helped spin up a virtual replacement for the canceled Atlanta race. After all, it’s literally his job to be looking out for other people.

Link for more - theverge

PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: a complicated battle of SSD and GPU speeds

Sony has finally unveiled its PlayStation 5 specs last week, and there are some surprisingly big differences between the PS5 and Microsoft’s Xbox Series X. Both consoles are still arriving at the end of the year, and we’re now starting to get a better idea of what both Microsoft and Sony have prioritized for next-gen games. Sony has picked different CPU, GPU, and even SSD speeds that will impact how next-gen games are developed for the PS5 and Xbox Series X.

On the PS5 side, the console has eight AMD-based Zen 2 cores clocked at 3.5GHz each, compared to eight AMD-based Zen 2 cores clocked at 3.8GHz each on the Xbox Series X. With simultaneous multithreading (SMT) enabled on the Xbox Series X, Microsoft’s CPU cores drop to 3.6GHz each, so the difference here seems relatively minor on paper.

It’s the GPU and SSD sides where the PS5 and Xbox Series X really differ. Sony has opted for a custom AMD RDNA 2-based GPU inside the PS5, which provides 10.28 teraflops of power with 36 compute units running at 2.23GHz each. Microsoft has picked a custom AMD RDNA 2-based GPU for the Xbox Series X, but it can hit 12 teraflops of power with 52 compute units at 1.825GHz each.

Sony is using variable frequencies on both the CPU and GPU, which we’d normally refer as to boost clocks on PCs. It’s slightly different, though. In an interview with Eurogamer, Sony PS5 system architect Mark Cerny reveals the console has a set power budget that’s tied to the thermal limits of the system. That means the PS5 performance will vary depending on how much it’s being pushed by games.

Sony is hoping that by offering developers less compute units running at a variable (and higher) clock rate, the company will be able to extract better performance out of the PS5. The reality is that it will require developers to do more work to optimize games for the console until we can find out how it compares to the (more powerful on paper) Xbox Series X.

Storage is where the Xbox Series X and PS5 differ radically. Sony has created an impressive proprietary SSD solution that provides 825GB of storage and 5.5GB/s of performance. The Xbox Series X includes a custom 1TB NVME SSD, but its raw throughput is less than half at 2.4GB/s. That could mean load times differ massively between the PS5 and Xbox Series X, depending on what game developers optimize for.

Sony is also allowing PS5 owners to expand storage with regular NVMe PC drives, but there’s a slight caveat. We’re still waiting to see PCIe 4.0-based drives that will match the bandwidth of what Sony has implemented in the PS5, and compatibility could be complex given that Sony will need to validate that drives will be fast enough and compatible with the PS5.

Link for more - theverge

Gabe Newell says 'everybody benefits' from competition with Epic
Conversations about the Epic Games Store often pivot on one central point of contention: Is it fostering competition with Steam, or is its practice of landing exclusive game releases "anti-consumer" because it keeps them from being released on Steam, the platform of choice (or at least of habit) for the majority of PC gamers? Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney believes it's the former—and so does Valve boss Gabe Newell, it turns out.

In an interview with Edge Magazine (via GamesRadar), Newell said that "everybody benefits" from the competition in the long run, although it can be rough getting there.

"Competition in game stores is awesome for everybody. It keeps us honest, it keeps everybody else honest," Newell said. "But it's ugly in the short term. You're like, 'Argh, they're yelling, they're making us look bad.' But in the long term, everybody benefits from the discipline and the thoughtfulness it means you have to have about your business by having people come in and challenge you."

Interestingly, Newell said that it's not competition that bothers Valve, but attempts to stamp it out. Newell referenced the Apple store, but the comment could also be seen as a quiet shot against Epic, which very carefully curates what it allows on its store. Valve takes a completely opposite approach with Steam, by allowing nearly unrestricted access to developers.

"We get a lot more freaked out not by competition, but by people trying to preclude competition. If you ask us which is scarier, it's people falling in love with Apple's model of controlling everything and having faceless bureaucrats who get to keep your product from entering the market if they don't want it to, or designing a store in a way that minimizes software's value-add to experience and stuff like that."

While Newell didn't say that Epic directly spurred it to make Steam better, 2019 was a very active year for Valve. It launched the new Steam library after years of work, Steam Remote Play and Remote Play Together, updated its discovery tools and created Steam Labs to try out even more experimental stuff, and did more behind-the-scenes for developers.

Competition notwithstanding, Steam continues to roll along as far and away the big dog in the digital storefront pack: Earlier this week, with people kept home by the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak, it set a new record by surpassing 20 million concurrent users, with 6.2 million of the in game.

Link - pcgamer

AMD Confirms Support for DirectX Ultimate on its Next Generation Graphic Cards

In a blog post AMD announced that they have partnered with Microsoft to fully support DirectX Ultimate on its next-generation RDNA 2 architecture. The architecture will be at the center of the next-generation Radeon graphic cards and the Xbox Series X. AMD strives to achieve a new level of photorealism and gaming smoothness. AMD plans to use the four pillars of DirectX Ultimate, DirectX Raytracing (DXR), Variable Rate Shading (VRS), Mesh Shaders, and Sampler Feedback, to achieve this goal.

AMD utilizing DXR and thus bringing raytracing to their graphics cards will give them a competitive edge against other graphic card makers such as Nvidia. Raytracing simulates thousands of light rays emitting from a light source and how those light rays would interact in the environment casting shadows or reflecting off of surfaces. While reflections and shadows are not new to games, raytracing allows for these features while sustaining a dynamic environment. Often shadows are a part of baked lighting or a lightmap. Meaning that lights or objects that have shadows are static and cannot move or have scripted movement. As raytracing simulates the light rays, light sources and objects can move in unpredictable paths while still having accurate shadows or reflections. Raytracing has been cornered by Nvidia and their RTX line of graphic cards, as well the older GTX line of cards support raytracing but at a lower ray count. Nvidia’s cards often suffer a hit to performance while using raytracing with only the RTX 2080 Super and 2080ti having 60fps or higher while using raytracing.

AMD is supplying the CPUs and graphic cards for both PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X in which both consoles will be able to support raytracing, a first for consoles. The next-generation consoles are benefiting from a large leap in hardware and aim to support raytracing at 60fps at 4k resolution. AMD was planning to reveal their next-generation Radeon graphic card generation with the RDNA 2 architecture at Graphic Technology Conference, which has been canceled. The graphic cards are most likely to be officially revealed when Nvidia reveals their Ampere line of graphic cards. Details on Ampere are limited but the next generation consoles may give an idea of what to expect from the next generation Radeon cards.

Link - games.mxdwn

'Sonic the Hedgehog' movie gets an early digital release on March 31st

You'll be able to watch Sonic the Hedgehog at home a lot earlier than you'd expect. The video game movie is getting a digital release on March 31st, just a bit over a month after it hit theaters and a month-and-a-half before it's available in physical format. Paramount didn't explain the reason behind its early release, but movie studios have been making their films available earlier than usual in response to the coronavirus outbreak, which is forcing people to stay home.

Disney released Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker on most digital stores a few days before it was supposed to be out. It also made Frozen 2 available for streaming on Disney+ three months earlier than anticipated.

Paramount Pictures received a lot of flak when an early preview of the movie showed a version of the beloved hedgehog that didn't look anything like the Sonic fans are used to. It prompted the studio to push back its theater release in order redesign the character. The company's efforts were worth it in the end: the final result was so well-received, it broke the record for a video game movie opening. After its digital release in a few days, the film will also be available on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on May 19th.

Link - engadget

Doom Eternal roars past 100,000 concurrent users on Steam

Doom Everlasting got here out right now—you might have heard one thing about that—and it is off to what can conservatively be referred to as a fairly good begin, surpassing 100,000 peak concurrent customers on Steam (104,727 for the time being), and 115,000 viewers on Twitch.

That places Doom Everlasting properly into the highest ten video games on Steam by participant depend, barely forward of Future 2 however nonetheless properly behind Grand Theft Auto 5 and Soccer Supervisor 2020. It is also properly over double the height concurrent participant mark set by Doom, which in response to SteamDB notched up slightly greater than 44,000 gamers in Could 2016.

The launch appears to be going pretty easily, too. Bethesda is sustaining a “Launch FAQ and Known Issues” thread on its boards, mirrored on Reddit, but it surely hasn’t grown a lot past the pre-release model from earlier this week: The one additions up to now relate to operating the sport on laptops: Be sure that it is plugged in, that the devoted GPU is chosen, and if it is operating however the efficiency is not nice, strive disabling the Steam overlay.

Doom Everlasting is likely one of the finest shooters to come back alongside in years, in case you have not already, and we may also help you get off to a robust begin: James has ten suggestions for novice Doomslayers, Emma can let you know all in regards to the Runes and the way to flourish within the multiplayer Battlemode, Harry is aware of the password to the Fortress of Doom pc, and in case you simply wish to get straight to the cheat codes—due to course there are cheat codes, though slightly totally different from the way you would possibly keep in mind them—we have got that coated too.

Link - bingepost

Fallout 76 a Year (and a half) in Review by Dieselfrost

Bethesda Game Studios Dropped “Fallout 76” in November of 2018. Even before launch, there was as much concern about the game as there was hype. Until “76” all “Fallout” games were single player, well known for their genre, style, and community modding. This time it was going to be multiplayer. Fans had asked for this for years. However, one question remained. How well would Bethesda handle a multiplayer game? The answer is complicated.
For years Bethesda was known for their weird bugs and sometimes hilarious glitches, so upon release these things were expected. What we got was something on a whole other level. In some ways the game was unplayable. You couldn’t find servers, the game would constantly crash, and the PVP system was infuriating. Even if you applied pacifist mode you could get one shot killed by certain weapons and build combos because they broke the slap damage you recieved. On top of that, your C.A.M.P. (base) was always vulnerable. You would spend hours making a nice base only to have someone destroy it in a matter of moments. You likely didn’t have the materials to repair it because of the limited stash space, which was only 400lbs at launch.

This glitches and lack of capacity made it nearly impossible to keep up with the materials needed for basic survival in the game. The crashing though, that was the worst.We were plagued by crashes on both the client side and server side. You would have just looted a legendary creature only to find your character rolled back and the item you got was gone. It was particularly bad during Scorched Beast Queen fights. You would expend hundreds, if not thousands of rounds of ammo, only to be disconnected before you claimed your prize. Even transfering items was a gamble. I remember a Fever member dropping a bag full of legendary items to me to help transfer. The server crashed. Those items, including legacy weapons you couldn’t receive anymore, vanished into the ether. These technical glitches combined with the abrupt change in storytelling caused a lot of outrage and frustration.

Many of these things got better, but there was something that happened that even to this day is overlooked. Unlike other “Fallout” games, this one is played with friends. Prior to “76” the “Fallout” community was very strong. Everyone from Youtubers to cosplayers rallied around these games. Now they could play together. Not only did we see groups of people roleplaying factions from the game, but they got creative. The groups we see are widely varied. @AppalachiaHowie on Twitter is one of many folks who play “Fallout”for the photography aspect. “Fallout 76” released with a photo mode so you could take selfies and shots of the game. Later a DLC dropped that added an actual camera that made it easier to get those spur of the moment shots in the heat of things. Folks like Howie have embraced this function and applied real life photography techniques To make stunning photographs solely with the use of in game assets. Even Fever has gotten creative.

The Fallout 76 company has long had regular game nights. We started with loot and shoot and have moved on to more creative ideas. We have had naked drunken races across Appalachia. We have had actually boxing nights and even C.A.M.P. build nights. Last night, March 19th, a few Fever members had their C.A.M.P. reviewed by a Twitch community known as Wasteland Estates HOA. This is a community of people who love building. They have Twitch streams where they go to different player homes on various platforms and grade them. For many of them a rare plan is far more valuable than a rare weapon.
Right now we are running a contest to hand in scrap and low level legendary weapons and armor. Why you may ask? Well The biggest DLC is dropping on April 7th. This DLC will bring back human NPCs. Already we are seeing returning players. On the internet there are a lot of people asking how to get into the game. We are expecting a big surge of returning players and brand new players. The Fallout company will be hosting events the week of launch where we help equip and guide new players. We will offer everything from pants to full on prefab C.A.M.P. structures set to travel the waste with.

The game still is far from perfect. The community is the underrated savior of this game. We are looking forward to further improved stability and quality of life functions. What I look forward to most is how people will use the game in ways it simply wasn’t intended. If you have been considering getting your toes into the radioactive waters I encourage you to stop by our discord channel. I also encourage you to check out our new friends at

Thank you for reading and have a nice week!
-
The Fever Weekly Team

Watzup

Clan Member
Mar 8, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Looks good info was good as always enjoy learning from what is brought up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)