Fever Press: - Fever Weekly Issue #392 | FeverClan - Gaming Community

Fever Press: Fever Weekly Issue #392 (1 Viewer)

DivineKitty

Clan General
Aug 28, 2017
Virginia, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer

Issue 392

Index:
(Click on any of them to be redirected)

Editorial

Announcements
Fever Events
Fever Jobs
Inside Fever
Fever FNG
P.O.W.
Member Spotlight
Fever Flair
Behind the scenes
Tech News
Game News
Miscellaneous
Gaming Beats
Funnies

Like you wouldnt believe the load crap i found this week pertainting to videos . New releases , movie trailers , contiuing seasons , games being announced with dates and move . Kinda almost felt overwhelmed with the amount i was able to find. Even though it isnt as big for some (with sony not even attending) ,E3 is a big event still with news that is beyond just consoles. (Check below for the times and links )

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
- SunKenRock

Few new clan jobs linked in the inside fever , though you can also find them inside Clan jobs among others.

There will most likely be a chat for E3 related news and talk towards the end of the week for news and gameplay discussions of future games.

Game Nights:

Events Schedule

Calendar

Please check the forum calendar and #events channel on Discord for up-to-date event times. Also see the suggestions thread for any requests and/or offers to host an event

If you would like to help ensure your game's game nights, events, etc. are listed and want to have the ability to post them on the calendar, or your game nights do not appear on this calendar over the next few days, please contact Medic739. He will get them squared away.

To convert the times to your timezone, use the following tool: Time Zone Converter. Please check the Discord Events channel for reminders about events. Also with some game nights being made up for that day due to the people who are on.

Clan Jobs: In and out of gaming

Fever Clan Job Roster Master List

This link will take you to everything Fever and provides a table of contents to direct you to what you may seek. If you do not see anything for a game that you are looking for (or might be interested in starting a group in) contact:

Head - @Thundernut,
Deputies - @Gizmo256, @Axle (Recruitment)

Important Openings In Job Positions

In an effort to help support immediate needs by the different departments and companies, the following list has been generated. It will be updated on a monthly basis. Please reach out to the contact personnel for more information about the roles.

Clan Jobs Forum!

This is a forum dedicated to job adverts where companies and departments can post their available jobs, specify what it would entail, and if it is open to officers and/or enlisted. You are not required to use this forum, but it's here as a means to help you get personnel into your section. When that position is filled, please make a final post that the position was filled and then close your thread (or request to get it closed if you do not have permissions) to further responses.

Clan Jobs: Game night host overwatch, game night host warframe

Destiny 2: This week at bungie

Elder Scrolls Online: Searching for player/community

Path of Exile: Arc/Freezing pulse totems

CaptainKrunk / Arkainan / Alexander / MadamJay

Last week's winner was GizmoTLR - please congratulate him!

This week's nominees are:

NAME

NAME

NAME

Please vote for them here -> PoW-MONTH-DAY-2018

As promised , this weeks member spotlight features T3h K1tt3h

SunKenRock: With any member spotlight it all starts with the history of the username. Was it something new or a name you used for a few things?
T3h K1tt3h: As long as I can remember, prior to social media and forums, still in BBS times, I used a nickname that had “cat” in it in some form. We got access to Internet here in late 1980’s at Federal Universities, and I studied and worked at one. The current version of my username started on the now deceased Google Plus platform, when I started a new account. The former account had “lovely” in it. When I decided to start the new account, a friend came up with the idea of adding a bit of leet to it. Thus “L0v3ly K1tt3h” was born, and people with whom I’m still in touch from those times (via Google Hangouts) call me “Lovely” because it’s what was shown for the public as first name. And when I got tired of being “lovely” LOL, it was shortened to its current form, “T3h K1tt3h” that can come in one word or separated by an underline. It’s a username used across several platforms.

SunKenRock: How did you find Fever, what has been your first impressions?
T3h K1tt3h: I found Fever by playing Fallout 76, a couple of months ago. I met Daddyoisme in-game, and after a funny episode (he was leveling up a new character and I thought he was new to the game, so I gave him some advice, LOL) he asked me if I had Discord, and I joined as a guest. Becoming a Fever member took me a little, I was observing the overall people’s behavior until I felt it was a place where I belonged and felt comfortable. The social interaction is a large part of what makes it feel like home.

As first impressions went, I found it very active regarding other games, and lacking support for Fallout 76. By now, we’ve grown into a larger and more active group, and earned our own place in the forums. It’s been an honor to be part of this moment in Fever’s history.

SunKenRock: Have you ever been a part of communities in the past?
T3h K1tt3h: Yes, several, gaming and not gaming. Well, more of the non-gaming, but not new to groups of people who get together to share their enthusiasm for a given subject.

SunKenRock: You did also mention various things you have worked on before, care to share?
T3h K1tt3h: I think I will stick to the Science & Technology and Gaming part, otherwise it’ll be a very long answer. I started with collaboration in Science & Technology livestreams on other people’s YouTube channels, and some friends had also Gaming livestreams. I started watching them, and during the last year of Steam Greenlight, the need for someone who speaks Russian moved me from chat moderator in the channel I was most active to member of the panel. Which I’ve been doing until last month, when I had to remove myself from it, due to RL constrictions. I can be online when RL allows, so sticking to a fixed schedule, and sometimes having to kinda “fake” being all cheerful, when RL is exploding in a nuclear war around me became very taxing. And this is the story of how I got into Game Reviewing.

SunKenRock: When did you first start to game? Was it mainly PC, or did you pick up earlier with some home console?
T3h K1tt3h: I first started to game on a boyfriend’s Atari 2600 in early 1980’s. In the 1990’s I shared a computer with my father, so I didn’t get into PC gaming until I got my own first computer in early 2000’s. As a curiosity, it was Atari’s “BASIC Programming”, combined with a governmental demand for our High Schools to offer a Trade training (I chose Computer Sciences at a time where the only available computer – not a PC model – was with IBM, which we visited every two months) that lead me to my first career path in Coding. Which I ditched after I’ve made my first System in 1991.

My first PC game was WoW, in 2005, and I was in a large guild who died in the “Corrupted Blood Incident”. I think only 2 super high-level persons in our guild didn’t die. Next game was Star Trek Online, and I played it still in its Beta version, having paid for a lifetime subscription. Two events factored in to have me stop playing it. First, I had to move in back with my parents to help my father go through two surgeries while taking care of my now deceased mother, who suffered from Alzheimer’s. This left me with very little time to play. The final nail in STO coffin was them releasing it FTP, which was a nice way to say f*** you to all the people who had paid for their “lifetime” subscriptions.

I got back to gaming in 2015-2016, using mainly Steam and games purchased in other vendors that I hoard in my Steam library.

SunKenRock: Is there a game that regardless of its age, you still would play it?
T3h K1tt3h: I’m not sure. I keep coming back to the Fallout series (though not 1 and 2, mostly because I wasn’t playing them when they became popular) and The Elder Scrolls series. My weeb side will eventually go back to the first VN I was exposed to, the Muv-Luv series, that set a bar way too high for any other release from this genre. I enjoy JRPGs, I admittedly suck at them but have loads of fun playing, and I would never go back to platformers or city/empire/you-name-it builders. I really suck at platforming and I’m too much of a cat for the simulations, oh look, a squirrel!

SunKenRock: What do you mainly focus playing now?
T3h K1tt3h: Fallout 76. Prior to that I was playing Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I spent some 6 to 8 months without being able to play anything due to an injure to my left shoulder, which affected my entire left arm and 3 fingers on the left hand, making it impossible to play anything other than point and click games, which I found kinda meh, after spending some 2K hours between FO4 and Skyrim. And then a friend got Fallout 76 for Christmas 2018, I watched him play and got immediately hooked up.

SunKenRock: Do you have any outside hobbies, or things you enjoy besides gaming?
T3h K1tt3h: I greatly enjoy reading, books have been my lifetime companions, I love music since I was a child, and I will claim my bragging rights as an awesome cook. As a teenager I played volleyball with my state’s Minor League, and for some 20+ years I was a bodybuilding “addict”.

SunKenRock: Is there a fact about you that normally people don’t know, that you’d like to share?
T3h K1tt3h: I’m extremely shy and introverted, something I cope with large amounts of silliness and humor. I also hoard boot, it’s a fetish of sorts. I own over 70 pairs of boots. I hate wearing dresses, I’m jeans and boots person.

SunKenRock: How about a hidden talent?
T3h K1tt3h: Not exactly hidden, but part of my past. Singing. For a couple of whiles I even sang professionally at a night club on Friday and Saturday nights. Contrary to what I stated above, about hating dresses, I would rent long dresses for my performances, because it suited better the setting. Can’t have it all, I guess?

SunKenRock: Now for a fun what if question, if budget wasn’t an issue where would you want to visit?
T3h K1tt3h: Russia, I’m the only member of my family who hasn’t done the mandatory “pilgrimage” back to the Motherland. Well, then there is Fiji, but if budget is not a problem in this scenario, I would probably never come back from there, so maybe it’s better not to go!

SunKenRock: Have any fruitful advice to give to the readers and members?
T3h K1tt3h: Don’t allow hardships stop you from chasing your dreams or from doing what brings fun and brightness to your lives. If everything else fails, turn your hardship into a joke and point and laugh at it. The big bad monster becomes a tiny pile of goo. Humor is the best remedy as well as a coping mechanism.

If someone other than SunKenRock read this till the end, thanks for reading! (OMG, wording, K1tt3h!!! Thank you, SunKen, for the interview and reading up to the end too LOL!)

From the likes of Daddyoisme and T3hK1tt3h

Microsoft confirms Xbox Game Pass with over 100 titles coming to PC

Microsoft is set to bring its console-centric Xbox Game Pass to Windows 10 users. PC gamers will now have access to a library of over a hundred Xbox games as part of the company’s “Play Anywhere” initiative.

Microsoft claims it will be working with 75 publishers and developers including big names like Bethesda, Deep Silver, Sega, Paradox Interactive and Devolver Digital to bring Xbox exclusive titles to the PC.

In an official statement, Microsoft’s Xbox chief, Phil Spencer said: “Our intent is to make our Xbox Game Studios PC games available in multiple stores, including our own Microsoft Store on Windows, at their launch. We believe you should have a choice in where you buy your PC games.”

The Microsoft Game Pass for PC will offer the same discounts – 20 percent off games and 10 percent off add-ons – as its Xbox counterpart if your purchases are made on the Microsoft Store. Microsoft is also making exclusive titles on the upcoming Xbox Game Studios available on other stores, starting with Steam.

However, there’s currently no information on which games will be made available, what will be the cost as compared to the USD 9.99 a month Xbox users’ pay or when the service will be available. Microsoft confirmed more details about the Xbox Game Pass would be revealed in the next couple of weeks at the company’s E3 event.

Apart from the recent announcement, Xbox Live is set to include achievements, clubs and friends lists on Android, iOS and Switch platforms; then there’s the upcoming Project xCloud and the cloud partnership with Sony. The latest announcement only confirms the software giant’s initiative that aims to promote the Xbox brand anywhere and everywhere to as many people as possible.

Link: moneycontrol

A heads up with the oncoming E3 event upcoming in a weeks time.Various places will be covering the event especially with the following below starting on the 8th as a pre e3 and the pc focused event going on Monday.
Saturday, June 8
EA Play
All day (multiple streams; no schedule yet)
Livestream: EA.com
EA is replacing its annual press conference with a day-long streaming event this year, almost like its own pre-E3 version of E3. We’re not entirely sure what that’s going to look like yet, but they’ve promised more actual gameplay and chats with developers throughout June 8. The event will continue on June 9, but EA says it's consolidating all the livestreams to Saturday.

Sunday, June 9
Microsoft/Xbox press conference
1:00 pm PDT (Click for your time zone)
Livestream: Mixer
Microsoft has promised something for fans of “RPGs, first-person shooters, and everything in-between,” for both PC and console players, including unannounced games. Now that Obsidian is under the Microsoft banner, there’s a good chance we’ll get a closer look at The Outer Worlds. The war elephant in the room, at least from where I’m standing, is Relic’s Age of Empires 4, which we haven’t seen so much as a cinematic trailer for since its announcement in 2017. Here’s to hoping we might be on the verge of our first look.

Bethesda press conference
5:30 pm PDT (Click for your time zone)
Livestream: Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Mixer, Facebook
We’re definitely going to see more of Doom Eternal, but other details are scarce. We know Bethesda has two, big RPGs in development—Starfield and The Elder Scrolls 6—and one would hope we’ll get a glimpse of at least one of them. Rage 2 may take a victory lap, and we should get to see a good bit of Wolfenstein: Youngblood. It’s also likely there will be some discussion of the future of Fallout 76, which didn’t exactly go over amazingly with fans or critics. Beyond that, it’s anyone’s guess. Is it time to start talking about a new Wolfenstein? Is Dishonored 3 going to leap from the shadows? We’ll just have to wait and see.

Devolver Digital press conference
7:00 pm PDT (Click for your time zone)
Livestream: Twitch
The only thing we’ve come to expect for sure from Devolver is that it’s going to be weird. We’ll almost definitely hear more about Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass, which is still slated to release some time this year. We may also hear more about the RPG Maker-fueled follow-up, Sometimes Always Monsters, which was originally slated for 2016 but has been Sometimes Always Delayed since then. There’s also a Talos Principle sequel floating around out there somewhere. You should probably wear a poncho if you’re going to be sitting close to the front, just to be safe.

Monday, June 10
The E3VR Showcase
9:00 am PDT (Click for your time zone)
Livestream: YouTube
In a first for E3, UploadVR is going to be broadcasting a pre-recorded showcase dedicated entirely to virtual reality gaming, using a format they describe as similar to a Nintendo Direct. Members of the gaming-related comedy channel Kinda Funny will be involved somehow, and the announcement promises to “excite not just the Rift, Vive, PSVR, Quest and Windows VR owners of the world today but also those that haven’t yet bought a headset.”

The PC Gaming Show
10:00 am PDT (Click for your time zone)
Livestream: Twitch, YouTube
For the fifth straight year, we’re putting on a show celebrating PC gaming with new trailers, announcements, and maybe even some sort of unexpected costumed mascot. The secret trailers are being kept in a featureless black cube that hums at a high frequency and makes me relive haunting memories from throughout my life if I try to go anywhere near it, so your guess about any major reveals is as good as mine. Here's the lineup so far, with more presenters to be announced.

Ubisoft press conference
1:00 pm PDT (Click for your time zone)
Livestream: Twitch
Ubisoft hasn't told us where to tune in yet, but expect the usual Twitch and YouTube streams. There’s a good chance we’ll be hearing more about Beyond Good and Evil 2, as well as the future of staple series like Far Cry and Assassin’s Creed. I would not be shocked to hear the name Tom Clancy bandied about. It’s also been quite a while since we got a 3D Rayman platformer, and I wouldn’t mind another one of those.

Square Enix press conference
6:00 pm PDT (Click for your time zone)
Livestream: Official site
Details, as I’m sure you’re used to hearing at this point, are pretty thin. All eyes are on the Final Fantasy 7 remake, which is the only major, first-party Squeenix game we’re aware of at the moment. A new expansion for Final Fantasy14 is unlikely, with Shadowbringers due in July. A full port of the entire Kingdom Hearts series to PC would be very unexpected, but welcome. We may also hear more about the unannounced “AAA shooter” in development from People Can Fly or the “Avengers project” being worked on by Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal.

Tuesday, June 11
Nintendo Direct
9:00 am PDT (Click for your time zone)
Livestream: Official Site
The Switch is basically a portable PC, right? Just kidding—we’re including this for the sake of completeness and so our multiplatform comrades don’t have to go look for it elsewhere. And anyway, no one can stop us from dreaming about a Majora’s Mask HD Remaster coming to Steam, right? There will probably be some Pokemons. There will probably be some Marios. They may finally announce Persona 5 for Switch so I can proceed with converting all of my Nintendo friends to my weird Jungian cult.

Link: pcgamer

Riot has a new method for identifying overpowered League of Legends champions

Riot's game design manager David Capurro has laid out plans for a more systematic approach to balancing League of Legends' champions that puts more emphasis on the average player.

Previously, Riot's general approach has been to "balance for Plat+ play", Capurro said in a blog post, but now the team will balance for four distinct categories of players, each with their own defined criteria for what it means to be overpowered. "While some may argue that the game should be balanced around only the very best players of the game, we think a balanced experience is an important part of what makes League compelling regardless of skill level," he said.

I'll go into detail about what overpowered means for each of the four groups below, but the key takeaway is that a champion will be considered overpowered if they're overpowered for any of the groups. They'll only be considered underpowered if they're underpowered for all of the groups. Riot's priority is, first, to balance overpowered champions, then balance universally underpowered champions, and then drill down into the outliers.

"Average Play" is the first group, which contains everyone below the top 10% of solo queue players. Win rate and ban rate will be the two deciding factors here: if a champion is banned less frequently than the global average of around 7%, they will be considered overpowered if they win more than 54.5% of the time. The more often they're banned, the lower that win rate threshold will drop: reduces as ban rate increases, and if a character is banned at five times the average rate then they'll only have to win 52.5% of their matches to be considered overpowered. Conversely, characters are underpowered for this group if they win 49% of matches or less.

"Skilled Play" is the next group, which is the top 10% of solo queue players. They're treated the same as the first group, except that the threshold for being overpowered drops—below the global average ban rate, a champion will only have to win 54% of matches, rather than 54.5%, to be considered overpowered.

The third group, "Elite Play", comprises the top 0.1% of solo queue players. For this group, win rate isn't counted because of the small sample size—the number of players is "extremely limited". However, because these players know the game so well Riot can simply use pick rates and ban rates to analyze how powerful champions are. At this tier, champions are considered overpowered if their ban rate is 45% or more, and underpowered if the combined pick rate and ban rate is less than 5% (if the champion isn't even on players' radars, basically).

The last group is pro players. Because of their skill, Riot will again consider pick and ban rates: champions will be overpowered if their combined pick and ban rate is 90% or more in the current patch, or 80% or more in consecutive patches. Like in Elite Play, they'll be underpowered if their combined rate is 5% or less.

Remember, the framework is just to decide which champions need balancing, and doesn't address how they will be balanced. "Our hope is that the above system for identifying imbalances allows us to more easily move beyond what is out of whack and get into the why that’s the case, as well as how we ought to address it, Capurro said. "Put simply, the framework more easily gets us to the point of agreement on the fact that a champion like Hecarim (for a recent example) is overpowered, and then we get to work on how to fix it."

Link: pcgamer

Call of Duty Modern Warfare: News, Trailer and Release Date

If you thought there wasn’t another way to remake the same Call of Duty game, well, guess again. Let me introduce you to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

To be clear, this is not a sequel to Modern Warfare 3, but instead a soft-reboot of the original Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The new Modern Warfare will launch just three years after the original’s Remastered version, and while that’s laughably quick for a reboot to happen, the new game’s concept is interesting. Here’s what we know so far:

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Release Date: When is it coming out?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is slated to launch on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on October 25, and will start at $60 for the Standard Edition. However, there are three other editions.

The Operator Edition costs $80 and comes with a custom in-game tactical knife as well as three Operator Packs that are dubbed All Ghillied Up, Crew Expendable and War Pig. For $100, you can get the Operator Enhanced version of the game, which adds on top of the additional content received from the lower tiered editions with 3,000 Call of Duty Points.

However, you can also pick up the GameStop exclusive Precision Edition for $100 and it’ll come with the same bonuses as the Operator Edition as well as a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare steelbook cover. It also comes with a Modern Warfare branded performance thumbstick and a controller skin from KontrolFreek.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trailer: How does it look?

As the YouTube trailer’s description states, “Prepare to go dark.” For about half of the trailer, I thought I was watching The Long Night in Game of Thrones, which, as you could imagine, is quite dark. There wasn’t any real gameplay either, so it’s hard to judge what direction Infinity Ward is taking.

Despite that, the character designs do look hyperrealistic, and that’s because Infinity War built an entirely new engine to work on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. It allowed the team to scan real-world objects and put it in the game. Infinity Ward even took the liberty of scanning a whole tank.

What is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare about?

While this title is technically a reboot, the game will be taking a different approach to the original’s story. In the first half of the game, you will play as a Tier 1 operator — a special forces soldier — alongside some familiar characters, like the badass Captain Price. However, in the second half of the game, you'll take control of a rebel fighter in the Middle East.

“We are telling a story about modern war in the real world,” said the single-player design director on Modern Warfare, Jacob Minkoff, in an interview with the Verge. “If we whitewash it, if we backpedal from it, if we show a world where the heroes fight the terrorists and win, you never see the impact on the average person, the collateral damage, or the morally gray situations that soldiers themselves have to face.”
Conceptually, this sounds pretty awesome. But Call of Duty games have a track record of not exactly sticking the landing, especially Black Ops 4, which didn’t even have a campaign. We’ll see if this reimagining of Modern Warfare will live up to its promise.

Link: tomsguide

Destiny 2 "The next Chapter" will be reveled this week

Per an official post on Twitter, the reveal will happen on June 6 at 10am PT/1pm ET/6pm UK/3am June 7 AEST, though no other details were announced. The image used behind the text is dark and hard to discern, and appears to largely consist of white smoke.

This reveal is set right after Destiny 2: Forsaken’s Season of Opulence drops on June 4. Following Bungie’s split from Activision in January 2019, this will be the first big content reveal Bungie has done for Destiny after regaining franchise rights. A similar reveal was done for Destiny’s year 2 around the same time last year, which brought with it the reveal of the Forsaken annual pass.

Bungie’s announcement didn’t specify if the reveal will come in the form of a stream, and its Twitch page currently has no events scheduled, though Bungie typically uses streams for this sort of announcement. What exactly Bungie will reveal is anyone’s guess, but new content is likely being prepped for release for sometime this fall. With the company’s recent split from publishing partner Activision, it will be interesting to see what the developer has in store for the future.

Link: ign

BioWare finally unveils Anthem's much-touted eight-week Cataclysm event

Despite being loudly trumpeted as the cornerstone of BioWare's post-launch content plans for Anthem, the long-awaited Cataclysm update has, to date, largely remained a mystery. With tonight's Cataclysm livestream over, however, a whole lot more is now known.

According to BioWare, Cataclysm will run for a total of eight weeks when it finally arrives after a bout of public testing. The first two weeks will take the form of a "pre-event", designed to set up the narrative for Cataclysm proper. This will consist of three new missions, each featuring their own "high quality cinematic scenes" and a range of Vanity item rewards.

For those that don't mind very light spoilers, the gist of the story is that a new faction, lead by someone called Vara, manages to trigger the Cataclysm in an act of desperation. As you might imagine, it's up to the Freelancers to find out what caused it and how it can be resolved.

With the initial two-week pre-amble over, BioWare will then launch the Cataclysm proper, with the bulk of the event unfolding in a new, non-linear area of the world - a storm-ravaged, cave-pocked cliffside, overlooking a tumultuous ocean.

Although Cataclysm is intended to be playable by anyone at any level, it's primarily designed for groups of four players, with a particular emphasis on replay. To that end, it features one core objective - to defeat the faction leader Vara - but encourages repeat visits, exploration, and experimentation through a new score multiplier and leaderboard system, enabling players to compete against friends, guild mates, and the world.

The idea is that defeating Vara is a relatively simple task, and will only net a low score. However, victory over Vara doubles a squad's point tally, so the challenge is to find as many ways as possible to boost those numbers prior to the fight. Time is limited though, so speed and efficiency are paramount in order to rack up the points and snag Vara's double bonus.

While out in Cataclysm's perpetual storm, a stability gauge will slowly tick down and, once depleted, cause players to take on damage, eventually incapacitating them, limiting the amount of time available to complete the challenge. However, its damaging effects can be offset by triggering timed safe zones, ordinarily found around key locations known as arenas.

Each arena tasks players with completing a specific challenge, which in turn increases their score and score multiplier. When the Cataclysm event launches, a number of these arenas will be included, and more will appear as the weeks pass, meaning that new routes and new opportunities for score-boosting will appear over time. Additionally, BioWare says the new map will include plenty of secrets to discover, and many hidden ways to rack up the points, giving leaderboard-focussed players ample reason to return as the event continues.

BioWare also intends to enhance the core Cataclysm experience with what it calls Inversions. These bring a notable twist to standard play, with new Inversions being introduced every week. Some might reduce gear cool-downs by half, for instance, or quadruple damage done by shotguns and SMGs, encouraging further experimentation in order to earn more points.

All of which leads onto Cataclysm's loot rewards. These will be based around new weapon types (to be revealed later), new Masterwork gear variants, a new equippable melee slot, plus Masterwork and Legendary support gear. All new items will come with higher power than existing items, with Masterwork and Legendary versions currently five item levels higher.

Loot is earned by accruing special currency through daily/weekly challenges or by entering the Cataclysm and completing various activities. This can then be spent at a new event-specific vendor to purchase War Chests, with available items changing regularly.

Alongside those key elements, Cataclysm will bring a range of improvements to the core game. These include the likes of balance changes and buffs to enemies, and, more significantly, the removal of Anthem's Luck stat. Once implemented, all players will have the equivalent of 100% luck as a base stat, meaning that general loot will drop much more frequently.

Link: eurogamer

Thank you for reading and have a nice week!
-
The Fever Weekly Team

Dezma

Clan Member
Jul 13, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Another very good Fever Weekly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)