Weekly News: Fever Weekly Issue #333 (1 Viewer)

Linessah

Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
CA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer

Issue 333

Index:
(Click on any of them to be re-directed)

Editorial
Announcements
Fever Events
Special Events and Tournaments
Fever Jobs
Fever FNG
P.O.W.
Member Spotlight
Inside Fever
Tech News
Game News
Miscellaneous
Gaming Beats
Game Review
Funnies

[HR][/HR]

This is my first issue where all numbers are the same and it wont be another 111 issues till it matches up again. For a moment , one might think how much time and events will pass during the course of the next two years. Where will Fever be at that point and how will things look. At least for now we can take it one issue at a time.

Thank you for reading and Happy Rusev day!
- SunKenRock

[HR][/HR]

The Activity Pandemic Contest is still going on, and will continue through the end of April! Read this post to learn more, how to participate, and what's on the table for prizes!!

On Saturday Fever Monthly Stats Report - Issue #16 was posted. To give some insight on a few things, along with statistics for those who may be interested.

Click Here

Note: If there are any changes or events not listed, please contact any of the Fever Weekly staff.

[HR][/HR]

Game Nights:

To convert the times to your timezone, use the following tool: Time Zone Converter. Please check the Discord Events channel for reminders about events.

Monday
- Diablo 3 = 8pm to 10pm (EST) | Host : Aussietye-Event will vary from week to week

Tuesday
- World of Warcraft (Horde Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper, Ataerus

Wednesday
- CS:GO = 7:30pm - 9:00pm (EST) | Host : Monkeyworm
- World of Warcraft (Alliance Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Cardinalsin

Thursday
- Overwatch = 10pm to 1am (EST) | Host : MemeQueen
- Heroes of the Storm = 6pm (PST) | Host : KingCatNip
- World of Warcraft ( Horde Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper, Ataerus

Friday
- Dota 2 = 3pm to 5pm (EST) | Host : Thundernut
- Diablo 3 = 8pm (EST) | Host : VioletShadow-Event will vary from week to week
- Path of Exile = 8pm (CST) | Host : arjunaji
- Cards Against Humanity = 9pm (EST) | Host : Members
- World of Warcraft (Alliance Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Cardinalsin

Saturday
- CS:GO(Competitive) = 6:30pm to 8:30pm (EST) | Host : Zerox
Overwatch = 8pm (EST) | Host : Aussietye
- Path of Exile = 9pm (EST) | Host : Menicejw86
- Starcraft = 9pm (EST) | Host : Proteggiore
- World of Warcraft (Horde Alt Night) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper

Sunday

All game nights are held in Discord, so please join Discord to get in on the fun!

----------

Hosts to contact
@VioletShadow || Diablo 3 - Friday

@Aussietye || Diablo 3 Game Night - Monday || Overwatch Game Night - Saturday

@Ghist || Diablo 3 Game Night - Saturday or Sunday

@Monkeyworm || CS:GO - Wedensday

@Zerox || CS:GO - Saturday

@KingCatNip || Heroes of the Storm - Thursday

@Menicejw86 || Path of Exile - Saturday

@arjunaji || Path of Exile - Friday

@Aisper, and @Ataerus || World of Warcraft - Tuesday/Thrusday/Alt Night Saturday

@Cardinalsin || World of Warcraft - Wednesday/Friday

@MemeQueen || Overwatch Game Night - Monday and Thursday

@Proteggiore || Starcraft 2 Game Night - Saturday

StarCraft2: April's Fever Star League tournament has commenced - keep your eyes here to watch this StarCraft 2 tournament unfold. I wonder who will take it all this month...

[HR][/HR]

In-Game Sections:​
In addition to recruiting, games need staffing to help them run efficiently so all members can have a great time. These tasks can be Recruiter , Game night Hosts, Coach , Content Creator.If you are interested please contact:
Head - @Thundernut
Deputies - @Kimenu , and
Assistants - @Baum, @Daddy

Company Commanders

League of Legends - Vacant(person to contact @Sixxed17)
Dota - Vacant
CS-GO - @WolfishGG with deputy @Zerox
Diablo 3 - @Linessah
Starcraft 2 - @Shiva
Overwatch - @-Nameless , @Aussietye
World of Warcraft - @Aisper
Path of Exile - @Axle
HOTS - Vacant(Person to contact XO @KingCatNip)
PUBG - Vacant
SMITE - Vacant
Misc - Contact @Grant ,@BruC0Ndr

XOs

Gwent - @BruC0Ndr
BDO - @Ian
SMITE - @Grant , @Loyalbdog
Battlefield - @1Jake1
Fortnite - Vacant
Paladins - Vacant
Warframe - Vacant
PUBG - Vacant
Elder Scrolls online - Vacant
They are also looking for people who'd like to officially form a gaming section. For further info on the state of gaming , check out this post: State of Gaming.

Out of Game Section:​
With the various jobs with in game ,there is also another end of helping out fever in various out of game jobs. Its a way to keep in contact with Social media ,helping out the forums and maintaining , and assisting out on the graphics end.
Public Relations:
Are you an out-going person who would like to represent our clan and get in contact with others?
If you answered 'yes', then consider contacting...
@Kimenu, @BruC0Ndr, @Chaves and Coordinator -Nameless who is looking for new public relation members to join the team. You can also contact them if you are interested in becoming a Streamer or Host.
For social media, feel free to contact anyone from the team. In order to help represent or promote Fever.

"We're looking for more YouTube content creators, and people experienced with YouTube editing/ video editing contact BruC0Ndr if you're interested"
Master of the Forums:
The Master of the Forums Team is currently looking for any and all officers to assist in the upkeep and monitoring of the Fever Clan forums. Our day to day tasks is making sure all stickies are being updated with current information, monitoring the forums for spam/junk/clutter, as well as ensuring all rules and standards are being kept by all members and guests. For more information contact:
@Daddy
@Saud
If you are interested in creating content for a forum section, including games, please contact either of them.
Graphics Team:
The Graphics Department is searching for members who like to exercise their artistic and graphic design skills. Their goal is to support all departments of Fever through the creation of any necessary graphics - from award ribbon/medals, tournament banners, game banners, and youtube graphics. If this sounds like something you would like to contribute to, please contact @Linessahhttp://feverclan.com/forums/members/linessah.html or @Slyhttp://feverclan.com/forums/members/sly.html

----------​

[HR][/HR]

Kotaro / Betrayal / nomoe / Picasio / Shadilay

Jimmy The Body / Euphoria_ / leonzaytsev / ZigZag / DecoyMantis

[HR][/HR]

Last week's winners are AsheS ,and Kotaro- please congratulate them!

This week's nominees are:

Izzo

kracker3599

proteggiore

Please vote for them here -> PoW-04-16-2018

[HR][/HR]

Hello Fever! Shiny here, welcoming you all to another edition of Member Spotlight. This week we have Sithis! He's a Clan General, who's currently taking a break due to RL issues, but he can be commonly found playing League of Legends. I asked Aug and Linessah to help us get to know Sithis a little better:

Hoyy said:
Sithis is that go to member who is always willing to help. While open of his viewpoints, political or otherwise, he is never disrespectful. He is a prime example of what a Fever member should be.
Linessah said:
When I first joined Fever, I saw Sithis' name in a lot of places on the forums. He didn't get the 24/7 Member of 2017 award for nothing! Sithis has always been a diligent worker and dedicated to Fever. He would always listen to input, and was happy to give helpful guidance wherever needed. He has helped me a few times in my time of being a General, and I always valued that.

Let's see what Sithis had to say:

Shiny: How did you find out about Fever?
Sithis: I was making a transition from a large console community to a PC community. I can't remember exactly how I found Fever, likely through another forum.

Shiny: Do you have any clan jobs?
Sithis: At the moment I'm the Interim Head of Staff Training. Essentially my major responsibility is to ensure when someone takes on a clan job they get some kind of training. I focus more on the training of our officers.

Shiny: What's something you think Fever does really well? What's something you think it needs to improve?
Sithis: Fever is and feels like a community, in that the members can grow to call this place a sort of online home, a base if you will they can retreat to if they're looking for people to play with. Fever having been around for so long, particularly for a gaming community is a stable structure people can find solace in.

Having been here for some time now Fever has several issues but one I don't mind sharing is the issue of being slow to adapt, I suppose particularly with integrating new games but there are other aspects that fall into that as well.

Shiny: Let's talk gaming. Whats your main game? Where can Fever members find you?
Sithis: I don't play games much anymore but I do sometimes enjoy playing League of Legends and single player RPG's like some Bethesda games or the Metro series. You'll see me online often, I didn't get the '24/7 Fever member' in the Fevers' of 2017 for nothing.

Shiny: What's the origin of your gaming name?
Sithis: My name takes it's origin from Bethesda's The Elder Scrolls series. Sithis is the name of the deity of the void and 'god' figure the Dark Brotherhood worships. He's often associated with death for that reason.

Shiny: Who or what got you into gaming?
Sithis: I suppose my parents did, I got a gameboy and then gameboy advance when they came out and have been hooked ever since. Been gaming for most of my life I suppose.

Shiny: What other kind of games are you playing nowadays? What roles/class/character/etc do you prefer to play in them?
Sithis: Typically i'll take the role of a ranged character in RPG's so your archer or sniper. I like to work from the shadows. In league however, I am a support main typically focusing on casters like Nami, Soraka, or Janna.

Shiny: Is there a game that you've either played/beaten many times or that you will never get tired of playing no matter what?
Sithis: I played a lot of Skyrim as well as Oblivion and Fallout 3. I suppose those games would be in my backup rotation if nothing new is worth getting.

Shiny: What's your all-time favorite game? Why?
Sithis: Final Fantasy X. It was my first 'real' RPG and so it opened a whole new world for me in terms of getting attached to characters and engrossed in the story.

Shiny: What was your first gaming console?
Sithis: My first console was a Play Station 2, moved not long after to an Xbox 360 when that came out and then to an Xbox One. Now I game exclusively on PC.

Shiny: Aside from gaming, what do you do in your free time?
Sithis: I like to listen to a lot of music as you may have seen from my music thread. I also enjoy reading books of philosophy and history. I also watch streams in my leisure time.

Shiny: Where were you born? Where do you live now?
Sithis: I was born in Valdosta, Georgia and now live and go to school at the University of North Florida.

Shiny: What's your favorite thing about where you live? What's your least favorite?
Sithis: My favorite thing would be the rain that comes with living next to a large body of water and least favorite would have to be roads. They're shit and are constantly being expanded and repaired.

Shiny: I think the best way to end this interview is telling the readers how they can reach you if they want to group up and play some games with you.
Sithis: I don't usually play games now but the most common one you'll find me on is league of legends. 'Its Sithis' is my IGN.

Shiny: Thanks for your time!
Sithis: No problem, thank you.​

[HR][/HR]

Overwatch:1 v 1 Tourney

Heroes of the storm:Blizzards changes in coming months

Fortnite:Beginner at Fortnite

Elder Scrolls Online:Looking into getting this game.

[HR][/HR]

NASA, SpaceX to launch spacecraft to find another Earth

[video=youtube;Q4KjvPIbgMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=Q4KjvPIbgMI[/video]

NASA's TESS will monitor 200,000 of the nearest stars using the same discovery method that enabled Kepler to spot 2,600 confirmed exoplanets. Its four wide-field cameras will watch for tell-tale dips in brightness that can be caused by an orbiting planet passing in front of a star.

"TESS is going to essentially provide the catalog, like the phone book, if you will, of all the best planets for following up, for looking at their atmospheres and studying more about them," MIT astrophysics professor Sara Seager told me. Seager is part of the science leadership team for TESS and a driving force in the search for signs of life around other stars.

After TESS finds those worlds, a more sophisticated telescope, such as the James Webb Space Telescope that is set to launch in 2020, will be used to look for those signatures of potential life.

"We learned from Kepler that there are more planets than stars in our sky, and now TESS will open our eyes to the variety of planets around some of the closest stars," Paul Hertz, director of the astrophysics division at NASA headquarters, said in a statement. "TESS will cast a wider net than ever before for enigmatic worlds."​

Link:Cnet

[HR][/HR]

BlizzCon 2018 dated, tickets on sale next month

Blizzard Entertainment’s annual fan convention, BlizzCon, will return to the Anaheim Convention Center on Nov. 2-3, the company announced today. Tickets for the event will go on sale in May, and this year, Blizzard is giving fans a chance to attend BlizzCon’s esports-focused opening week.

BlizzCon ticket sales kick off Wednesday, May 9, at 7 p.m. PDT. Another batch of tickets will go on sale Saturday, May 12, at 10 a.m. PDT. Tickets for the two-day event will cost $199. Pricing and availability for BlizzCon 2018’s Virtual Ticket were not announced.

The convention will be preceded by BlizzCon Opening Week, which will take place at Blizzard Arena Los Angeles from Oct. 25-29. The opening week event will include the initial rounds of the StarCraft 2 World Championship Series Global Finals, the Heroes of the Storm Global Championship Finals and World of Warcraft Arena World Championship Finals. Those esports competitions will culminate the following week at BlizzCon, along with the Overwatch World Cup and Hearthstone Global Games.

Blizzard said it will sell a limited number of tickets to BlizzCon Opening Week — the first time many fans will get to attend those events in person — later this year.​

Link:Polygon

Ewoks invade Battlefront 2 in the next update, premium currency returns

Remember when the Galactic Emperor sent an entire legion of his best troops—his best—to Endor and they got their asses kicked by a gang of ambulatory teddy bears with sharp sticks? Soon you will be able to relive that astonishing incident in Ewok Hunt, a new limited-time mode coming to Star Wars: Battlefront 2 on April 18 in the Night on Endor update.

The new mode begins with an Ewok ambush of Imperial Stormtroopers. The Imperials are obviously better trained and equipped, but the Ewoks are plentiful and, I don't know, too cute to die en masse or something. The Ewoks win if they wipe out the Stormtroopers, while the troopers claim victory if they can hold out until an extraction team arrives to save them from the marauding, three-foot-tall floof-beasts.

The catch is that the Imperials, much like the real-world force they're modeled after, cannot survive an extended war of attrition: Players start the mode as either an Ewok or a Stormtrooper, but every Stormtrooper felled respawns as an Ewok.

It sounds like Ewok Hunt could be a lot of fun, although I won't be at all surprised if EA has to do some on-the-fly balance tuning after it goes live. Finding the sweet spot in an asymmetric mode like this is always a tricky proposition, and especially so when numbers and balance of power shift over the course of a match. It won't be any fun for anyone if the Emperor's best troops rage-quit every time they start to fall behind.

The April update will also see the return of Crystals, the premium currency that EA removed from the game just ahead of release in the face of anger over Battlefront 2's loot boxes. Crystals must be purchased with real money, but EA emphasized that they can only be used to directly acquire "Appearances" for playable characters, which are also accessible via credits earned through gameplay. More than 50 new Appearances are coming in the update, including Wounded Chewbacca, Scarred Kylo Ren, Administrator Lando, and 40 new Trooper Appearances.

EA also confirmed that another "season" of Star Wars: Battlefront 2 is on the way. "As we move forward with Star Wars Battlefront 2, there are two types of content update that we will be releasing. The first is in the same style as the Night on Endor Update that we’re releasing on April 18th, and the second is Seasons," the latest Community Transmission says.

"Seasons will focus around a specific theme (such as a new Star Wars film, or an anniversary in the Star Wars Universe) and will usually span multiple months. In March we launched the Progression Update, April is Night on Endor and moving forward we’re committed to keeping up this cadence of content updates."

Details about the second season will be released when it's closer to launch, currently scheduled for sometime in May.​

Link:PCgamer

First Sea of Thieves content update is coming in May

[video=youtube;5t83bztN4lM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5t83bztN4lM[/video]

Coming in early May, the first big content update, called The Hungering Deep, will add 'a new AI threat' to the world, as well as 'a number of new mechanics' and some unique rewards. The event sounds similar to the kraken, in that it can "bring crews together" and may require them to work together.

After that, Rare plans to release two more content updates this summer, and then three more before the end of the year. The first summer update is Cursed Sails, which will add a new ship type, and the second is Forsaken Shores, which will add a 'perilous part of the world to explore.' Both will also include new 'mechanics,' new events, and new rewards. All of these updates will be free.

Rare also says it's planning to run weekly events, which will begin after The Hungering Deep releases. "Arguably there's not enough reason to go out and explore," says executive producer Joe Neate, which these events are meant to rectify by stashing more rewards throughout the world. He also hinted at "new mechanics" that could come in these updates, including "cursed cannonballs" (not sure what those are but they sound good) and "skeleton thrones," which are literal thrones that could appear in hard-to-reach places, waiting to be found through a spyglass.

Watch the video above for all the available details. Everything discussed so far addresses issues I brought up when we talked recently about the problem of 'content-driven' games, so I'm excited. I especially like that not every event may be fully detailed in patch notes: you might just find something new in the world one day, which is very much what I want.​

Gwent release set for October, but a full redesign is coming first

It's been a bit of a rocky road for CD Projekt's Witcher-based card game Gwent. Fans are enthusiastic, but the Thronebreaker campaign that was supposed to arrive in 2017 was delayed into this year (and still isn't out), and in January the studio issued an apology for problems with the mid-winter update, which it admitted was rushed to hit a deadline. Today the studio announced a new phase of development called Homecoming, expected to last for six months of "fully-focused development," after which both Gwent and Thronebreaker will go into full release.

There will be only two updates released during the Homecoming phase, one later this month that will add the missing Premium cards and faction-specific board skins, and then another in May that will make balance changes and incorporate "a new approach to 'Create'." After that, CD Projekt Red will go heads-down into Homecoming until the game is finished.

"What we didn’t realize [during the public beta] was that we also started slowly drifting away from our original vision for standalone Gwent. While fighting with the everyday reality of regular updates and content drops, we lost sight of what was unique and fun about the game," CEO Marcin Iwiński explained.

"Six months is a long time, however, on the flip side, after Homecoming concludes, we will go out of beta and release Thronebreaker at the same time. Don’t worry about your progress, once Homecoming is complete, for a limited time, you will have the ability to mill all of your cards for their full value. Regarding our esports activities, for now, our calendar is not changing."

Homecoming will be focused on eight "key pillars": Turning Gwent "into a battlefield," upgrading the board (including possibly removing one of the rows), fixing the coin mechanic to eliminate the advantage players have for going second, revamping player progression, focusing on skill and player agency, re-focusing on core gamers, bringing back the "darker aesthetic and mood" of The Witcher, and completing the single-player Thronebreaker campaign.

It's obviously going to be a major overhaul, and I have to wonder just a little bit if six months will be long enough to get it all done. But Iwiński sounds committed to making it happen, asking fans for "trust and patience" while they work on it.

"We have never accepted ‘good enough’ at our company. We have always taken risks and made bold decisions if we believed they would result in a better game," he wrote. "We want Gwent to kick some serious ass and reignite your passion for our beloved CCG."​

Shenmue 1 and 2 are coming to PC with updated graphics options

[video=youtube;jPtlofIccAk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jPtlofIccAk[/video]

In January, Shibuya Productions founder and president Cedric Biscay said that Shenmue 3 would be out this year, and promised "many other surprises" as well. Tonight, we got a couple of them: The first two Shenmue games, originally released in 1999 and 2001 for the Sega Dreamcast, are coming to PC.

"This is the definitive version of these all-time classics and will be the best Shenmue experience to date," Sega said. "The re-release will stay true to the originals with modernized features including fully scalable screen resolution, choice of modern or classic control schemes, PC graphics options, an updated user interface and the option to enjoy either the original Japanese or English voiceovers."

Shenmue follows the adventures of Ryo Hazuki, a young martial artist on a quest to avenge his father's murder. Players must search for clues, talk to NPCs, and deliver some jujitsu beatdowns in a real-time open world with day/night cycles, changing weather, and a population that goes about its own business on its own time.

Such was the game's commitment to taking a more realistic approach, (insofar as vengeance driven tales of martial artistry are ever realistic), Ryo even worked a spell on the docks as a forklift truck driver, with pretty much all the mundanity you'd expect that to entail. The sequel made its way to the original Xbox in 2002, but this will mark the first appearance of either game on PC.

Shenmue 3 is of course coming to the PC as well, in case there was any doubt: Shibuya dropped some new screens and recommitted to a 2018 release earlier this year.

One big question is how the old graphics will be upgraded for the PC release: What the games will scale to, how (or if) the textures have been upgraded, and what PC-specific options will be supported. We're hoping to hear answers soon, and hopeful it won't end up like Chrono Trigger, which launched with an ugly pixel smoothing filter in place that left many fans unhappy and was ultimately patched out.

Shenmue 1 and 2 will be available for preorder soon on Steam; physical editions are coming as well, but are currently only planned for consoles. Details are available at shenmue.sega.com.​

[HR][/HR]

[video=youtube;gSJL8tEpQ28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=gSJL8tEpQ28[/video]

[video=youtube;HJrNIUF0aDA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJrNIUF0aDA[/video]

[video=youtube;tviE8LQW9tE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=tviE8LQW9tE[/video]

[video=youtube;3YKCVA68Qf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YKCVA68Qf0[/video]

[HR][/HR]

[video=youtube;cYVL3LkPBXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYVL3LkPBXA[/video]

[video=youtube;48TUOUGJMWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48TUOUGJMWU[/video]

[video=youtube;yt_bKf4P3K8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt_bKf4P3K8[/video]

[HR][/HR]

Title:

Skyforge

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows

Recommended Minimum
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 1.80 GHz
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 2 GB
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS / Intel HD Graphics 3000 / Radeon HD 4650
FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB

Skyforge Recommended Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 3.0 GHz
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 4 GB
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 / Radeon HD 4870
FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB​

SUMMARY:

Skyforge is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Allods Team, in collaboration with Obsidian Entertainment. You start off saving your world but slowly grow and ultimately become a god... and immortal!​

[video=youtube;0_eV6RhtRr0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_eV6RhtRr0[/video]

THE GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE:

In Skyforge, players take on a role as an immortal with incredible powers, battling to protect their world from the armies of hostile gods and eventually becoming a god themselves. Character progression within the game is not level based but instead of a traditional leveling format, Skyforge features a “prestige” system, which allows a player to advance based on the sum total of their stats and progression. This allows players to develop and switch between multiple classes at any time, rather than being locked into an early game class choice as in other MMOs. As a player gains more prestige, additional content, gear, and followers are unlocked. Once god mode is achieved Skyforge includes an additional progression system which allows users to manage their followers to increase their character's overall power.​

STRONG POINTS OF THE GAME:

-Free to play model where you can grind to achieve what you want.
-Multi class system where you can change classes where ever you are​

WEAK POINTS OF THE GAME:
-Lack of player interaction
-Map exploration lower than expected
-Only a few classes are strong

THE FINAL WORD:

GRAPHICS / ART DESIGN:
Skyforge is a nicely styled game with a wonderful world to explore and quest through

USER INTERFACE / HUD / OVERALL VISUAL PRESENTATION:
The hud is a smaller version of wows hud, there is a slot for you abilities and a map which leaves a lot of room for you to see the world.

AUDIO / SOUND MECHANICS:

The sounds that play through out the game give a nice ambiance for you to adventure alongside

GAME HANDLING & OVERALL OPERATION MECHANICS:

The game play has a smooth feel too it, when you play you feel that the combat system is quite rewarding and gives you a solid feel behind each hit

FRAMES PER SECOND (FPS) & OVERALL OPTIMIZATION (BASED ON MY RIG SPECIFICATIONS!):

The game play on console is very smooth which has no lag or fps drops

FINAL OVERALL RATING:
Skyforge is a solid free to play game, which i would say is a good game to download and try out if you have the extra space.

[HR][/HR]

[video=youtube;HzKTK0024kw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzKTK0024kw[/video]

[video=youtube;WOktsZCxMmM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOktsZCxMmM[/video]

[video=youtube;VWCT8N267ss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWCT8N267ss[/video]

[video=youtube;uH6Ln78l-8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH6Ln78l-8Q[/video]

[video=youtube;j0n6CWnrT9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0n6CWnrT9c[/video]

[video=youtube;nU5cMZymSr0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5cMZymSr0[/video]

[HR][/HR]

Thank you for reading and have a nice week!
- The Fever Weekly Team

[HR][/HR]​

Last edited:

Watzup

Clan Member
Mar 8, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
The post were good as always enjoyed the crazy Connor McGregor video lol

Leamus

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2018
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Great read! :)

CiokoF13ndra

Clan Member
Nov 23, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
nice :) good read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DivineKitty News & Media 8
SunKenRock News & Media 10
SunKenRock News & Media 8