Fever Press: Fever Weekly Issue #332 (1 Viewer)

Linessah

Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
NC
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer

Issue 332

Index:
(Click on any of them to be re-directed)

Editorial
Announcements
Fever Events
Special Events and Tournaments
Fever Jobs
Fever FNG
P.O.W.
Member Spotlight
Inside Fever
Behind the scenes
Tech News
E-Sports
Game News
Miscellaneous
Gaming Beats
Game Review
Funnies

[HR][/HR]

Now we have another weekend in the books in the beginning of April. E3 is closer , the weather in parts of the world are getting warmer , and we are all a day older. I enjoyed watching Wrestlemania 34 , even with some low points. Even though it is another weekly issue, i cant say that it feels boring yet. Now back to work and finding time to find where my naval nationality lies.

[MENTION=77283]WolfishGG[/MENTION] , fetch me my slippers !
(i dont really own slippers)

Thank you for reading and Happy Rusev day!
- SunKenRock

[HR][/HR]

The Activity Pandemic Contest is still going on, and will continue through the end of April! Read this post to learn more, how to participate, and what's on the table for prizes!!

Linessah is still searching for motivated members willing to assist in finding content from the forums to put on our home page. Hard work is well-rewarded and helps put Fever's best face forward. Interested candidates must possess the ability to write in concise sentences using proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. They must also know WordPress OR be willing to learn.

The Graphics Team is looking for additional hands to help with some major Fever projects expected to last most of the summer. So if you are handy in photoshop and have a knack for creativity - please let Linessah know! She would be happy to have you aboard the team!

Note: If there are any changes or events not listed, please contact any of the Fever Weekly staff.

[HR][/HR]

Game Nights:

To convert the times to your timezone, use the following tool: Time Zone Converter. Please check the Discord Events channel for reminders about events.

Monday
- Diablo 3 = 8pm to 10pm (EST) | Host : Aussietye-Event will vary from week to week

Tuesday
- World of Warcraft (Horde Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper, Ataerus

Wednesday
- CS:GO = 7:30pm - 9:00pm (EST) | Host : Monkeyworm
- World of Warcraft (Alliance Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Cardinalsin

Thursday
- Overwatch = 10pm to 1am (EST) | Host : MemeQueen
- Heroes of the Storm = 6pm (PST) | Host : KingCatNip
- World of Warcraft ( Horde Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper, Ataerus

Friday
- Dota 2 = 3pm to 5pm (EST) | Host : Thundernut
- League of Legends = 8pm to 10pm (EST) | Host : Sixxed17
- Diablo 3 = 8pm (EST) | Host : VioletShadow-Event will vary from week to week
- Path of Exile = 8pm (CST) | Host : Menicejw86
- Cards Against Humanity = 9pm (EST) | Host : Members
- World of Warcraft (Alliance Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Cardinalsin

Saturday
- CS:GO(Competitive) = 6:30pm to 8:30pm (EST) | Host : Zerox
Overwatch = 8pm (EST) | Host : Aussietye
- World of Warships = 8pm (EST) | Host : LordsShield
- Path of Exile = 9pm (EST) | Host : arjunaji
- Starcraft = 9pm (EST) | Host : Proteggiore
- League of Legends = 9:30pm (EST) | Host : macho001
- World of Warcraft (Horde Alt Night) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper

Sunday
- League of Legends = 9pm (EST) | Host : Batman

All game nights are held in Discord, so please join Discord to get in on the fun!

----------

Hosts to contact
@VioletShadow || Diablo 3 - Friday

@Aussietye || Diablo 3 Game Night - Monday || Overwatch Game Night - Saturday

@Ghist || Diablo 3 Game Night - Saturday or Sunday

@Monkeyworm || CS:GO - Wedensday

@Zerox || CS:GO - Saturday

@KingCatNip || Heroes of the Storm - Thursday

@Menicejw86 || Path of Exile - Friday

@arjunaji || Path of Exile - Saturday

@Aisper, and @Ataerus || World of Warcraft - Tuesday/Thrusday/Alt Night Saturday

@Cardinalsin || World of Warcraft - Wednesday/Friday

@macho0001 || League of Legends - Saturday

@Batman || League of Legends - Friday

@MemeQueen || Overwatch Game Night - Monday and Thursday

@LordsShield || World of Warships Game Night - Saturday

@Proteggiore || Starcraft 2 Game Night - Saturday

StarCraft2: April's Fever Star League tournament has commenced - keep your eyes here to watch this StarCraft 2 tournament unfold. I wonder who will take it all this month...

[HR][/HR]

In-Game Sections:​
In addition to recruiting, games need staffing to help them run efficiently so all members can have a great time. These tasks can be Recruiter , Game night Hosts, Coach , Content Creator.If you are interested please contact:
Head - @Thundernut
Deputies - @Kimenu , and
Assistants - @Baum, @Daddy

Company Commanders

League of Legends - Vacant(person to contact @Sixxed17)
Dota - Vacant
CS-GO - @WolfishGG with deputy @Zerox
Diablo 3 - @Linessah
Starcraft 2 - @Shiva
Overwatch - @-Nameless , @Aussietye
World of Warcraft - @Aisper
Path of Exile - @Axle
HOTS - Vacant(Person to contact XO @KingCatNip)
PUBG - Vacant
SMITE - Vacant
Misc - Contact @BruC0Ndr

XOs

Gwent - @BruC0Ndr
BDO - @Ian
Wargaming - @LordsShield
SMITE - @Loyalbdog
Battlefield - @1Jake1
Fortnite - Vacant
Paladins - Vacant
Warframe - Vacant
PUBG - Vacant
Elder Scrolls online - Vacant
They are also looking for people who'd like to officially form a gaming section. For further info on the state of gaming , check out this post: State of Gaming.

Out of Game Section:​
With the various jobs with in game ,there is also another end of helping out fever in various out of game jobs. Its a way to keep in contact with Social media ,helping out the forums and maintaining , and assisting out on the graphics end.
Public Relations:
Are you an out-going person who would like to represent our clan and get in contact with others?
If you answered 'yes', then consider contacting...
@Kimenu, @BruC0Ndr, @Chaves and Coordinator -Nameless who is looking for new public relation members to join the team. You can also contact them if you are interested in becoming a Streamer or Host.
For social media, feel free to contact anyone from the team. In order to help represent or promote Fever.

"We're looking for more YouTube content creators, and people experienced with YouTube editing/ video editing contact BruC0Ndr if you're interested"
Master of the Forums:
The Master of the Forums Team is currently looking for any and all officers to assist in the upkeep and monitoring of the Fever Clan forums. Our day to day tasks is making sure all stickies are being updated with current information, monitoring the forums for spam/junk/clutter, as well as ensuring all rules and standards are being kept by all members and guests. For more information contact:
@Daddy
@Saud
If you are interested in creating content for a forum section, including games, please contact either of them.
Graphics Team:
The Graphics Department is searching for members who like to exercise their artistic and graphic design skills. Their goal is to support all departments of Fever through the creation of any necessary graphics - from award ribbon/medals, tournament banners, game banners, and youtube graphics. If this sounds like something you would like to contribute to, please contact @Linessahhttp://feverclan.com/forums/members/Linessah.html or @Slyhttp://feverclan.com/forums/members/sly.html

----------​

[HR][/HR]

Lanc3_ / Frikkie / Todorin / Arklancer / Danferno

Zorafk / AncientMoon / Adorak / Mead / EdgeLordReady

[HR][/HR]

Last week's winner was Shadow_Demon - please congratulate him!

This week's nominees are:

AsheS

Kotaro

Picasio

Please vote for them here -> PoW-4-9-2018

[HR][/HR]

Hello Fever! Shiny here, welcoming you all to another edition of Member Spotlight. This week we have Stryver! Hes a Lance Corporal who can be commonly found playing Fortnite. Let's see what he had to say:

Shiny: How did you find out about Fever?
Stryver: Google

Shiny: Do you have any clan jobs?
Stryver: not at the moment.

Shiny: What's something you think Fever does really well? What's something you think it needs to improve?
Stryver: i think they are very good at welcoming people into the community, but i think they need to work on getting them involved. during my time here i really havent found a place i fit in so.

Shiny: Let's talk gaming. Whats your main game? Where can Fever members find you?
Stryver: Fortnite, and normally they can find me sitting in a random channel

Shiny: What's the origin of your gaming name?
Stryver: star wars the old republic legacy name

Shiny: Who or what got you into gaming?
Stryver: my family got me into gaming.

Shiny: What other kind of games are you playing nowadays? What roles/class/character/etc do you prefer to play in them?
Stryver: I am playing world of warcraft. I am a Tank/Druid/Alailinne, and i have been tanking and healing in wow for almost 14 years.

Shiny: Is there a game that you've either played/beaten many times or that you will never get tired of playing no matter what?
Stryver: World of warcraft and fortnite

Shiny: What's your all-time favorite game? Why?
Stryver: World of warcraft. I have played it 90% of my life so its like in my blood

Shiny: What was your first gaming console?
Stryver: Playstation

Shiny: Aside from gaming, what do you do in your free time? Any hobbies?
Stryver: Cook, work on cars, sing, and draw

Shiny: Which one of them is your favorite?
Stryver: Cooking, I love to just experiment with new food and try new things out. i have been cooking and have went to culinary school for 3 years so far.

Shiny: Where were you born? Where do you live now?
Stryver: I was born in New orleans lousianna, but at the moment i live in Virginia

Shiny: What's your favorite thing about where you live? What's your least favorite?
Stryver: I like the view, but i hate the people.

Shiny: I think the best way to end this interview is telling the readers how they can reach you if they want to group up and play some games with you.
Stryver: Just message me on discord and I will normally respond quickly unless its at night, then i might be at work.

Shiny: Thanks for your time
Stryver: No problem.​

[HR][/HR]

Heroes of the storm: New Hero

Elder Scrolls Online: 1-50 Speed Leveling Methods

Gwent: GWENT roadmap coming up!

Dota 2: RD2L Season 14 Signups are Live

Overwatch:Lore Video

[HR][/HR]

[video=youtube;NwhkN7Y0WM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwhkN7Y0WM0[/video]

[HR][/HR]

Google invests in 6,000-mile subsea cable system connecting Japan to Australia

Work has begun on a new subsea cable system connecting Japan to Australia via Guam, and Google has joined as an investor and key consortium member.

The Japan-Guam-Australia (JGA) cable is a joint project consisting of RTI Connectivity (RTIC), AARNet, and Google, with NEC and Alcatel Submarine Networks responsible for carrying out the work. The 9,500 km (6,000 mile) fiber optic cable is expected to be completed by late 2019 and will deliver a capacity of around 36 terabits per second (Tbps).

Google announced in January that it would be expanding its cloud infrastructure with five new cloud regions and three new subsea cables. The cables are to be commissioned in 2019 and will run from Chile to Los Angeles, the U.S. to Denmark and Ireland, and Hong Kong to Guam. These will eventually build upon Google’s existing cable systems, which the company has invested in across the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, including Unity, Faster, and PLCN. The latter is a joint project with Facebook to connect Los Angeles and Hong Kong and is expected to be operational this year. The internet giant is investing in a number of other subsea cable systems, including Indigo, which will connect parts of Asia with Australia.

Ultimately, what Google wants is a far-reaching network of interconnected cables capable of transferring data between its servers and millions of users globally.​

Above: Google’s APAC subsea network

“Whether we’re delivering directions to Maps users, videos to YouTube viewers, or GCP services to businesses, we know a fast and reliable infrastructure makes all the difference,” noted Michael D. Francois from Google’s global network infrastructure unit, in a blog post. “That’s why we continue to invest in strategic routes, many of which require crossing oceans.”

The JGA project will entail building two fiber pairs that connect Japan to Guam (JGA-North), and a further two fiber pairs linking Guam to Sydney (JGA-South). It’s the southern segment that Google is directly developing as part of the consortium. That segment will link with the South-East Asia Japan Cable (SJC) system that Google has previously invested in and which connects Japan, Hong Kong, and Singapore, and it will feed into the Indigo network that links Singapore, Indonesia, and Australia.

Other U.S. technology firms have also been investing heavily in subsea fibre optic cabling to improve their respective services. Back in September, we saw the completion of Microsoft and Facebook’s 4,000-mile transatlantic internet cable Marea, which runs from Virginia in the U.S. all the way to Bilbao in Spain. SoftBank, Facebook, and Amazon also recently committed to creating a 8,700-mile transpacific subsea cable system that connects Asia with North America.​

Link:venturebeat

[HR][/HR]

Fernando Alonso's eSports team stars in DiRT's World Championships

Two members of two-time Formula 1 champion Fernando Alonso's eSports team, FA Racing G2 Logitech, made it into the final 18 of the inaugural DiRT eSports World Championships.After 20,000 entries across three platforms during six weeks of qualifiers were narrowed down, 36 drivers contested the live-streamed quarter-finals on Codemasters's latest rallying title 'DiRT 4'.Drivers, separated by their platform (Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC) tackled two stages of Spain's asphalt roads and rallycross races at Loheac and Hell, using the official World Rallycross Championship 'Supercars'.The PC section of the quarter-finals provided the highest level of competition, with the opening rally stage featuring two members of the Oscaro eSports team separated by just 0.101 seconds at the stage end.

All three members of the Oscaro PC team qualified, with its team manager admitting he "couldn't have dreamed of making a better start to the championship."
Spaniard 'G2 Nestor', a member of Alonso's team, recovered from a roll just moments into the first rally stage. He believed his championship was "already over" after the incident, but he bounced back to win the rallycross final at Hell from pole position and earn his place in the semi-finals alongside his team-mate 'G2 Topa'.

However, the top qualifier on the PC was a member of the Veloce eSports team - British driver John Harris, who is a master's student in France.
"I'm delighted to have made it through to the semi-finals. It was a shock even to me, the competition is extremely tough, but I really enjoyed testing myself against some of the best drivers in the world," Harris said.The PlayStation 4 section saw the greatest disparity in the performance of its drivers across the two disciplines.
For example, Swede 'xVZombieSlayaaVx''dominated the rally stages, over 15 seconds ahead of his nearest rivals, but finished last of all the runners in the rallycross event after jumping the start and spinning out of frustration.

Frenchman 'Oscaro Quinto' topped the overall PS4 standings, with his team-mate and fellow countryman 'Oscaro Shooteur' making it five Oscaro drivers out of five qualifying for the semi-finals.South African racer 'SixtiethYard333' dominated the Xbox side, which kicked off the quarter-finals, winning both the rally and rallycross disciplines ahead of Briton 'Day V M' and Germany's 'KickedinYOOO'.
The semi-finals will take place on Saturday, April 22, with the top six joining the showpiece finale at the Speedmachine festival's British round of the World Rallycross Championship at Silverstone.​

Link:autosport

Geguri's Overwatch League Debut Was A Beautiful Moment

Kim “Geguri” Se-yeon finally made her debut for the Shanghai Dragons last night, a huge deal—the first game ever for the first woman in America’s most prominent esports league yet. And like every other match they’ve played in the Overwatch League, the Dragons got trounced, this time by the Dallas Fuel. But there were some signs of progress; after winning two maps total in their 10 stage two matches, they already won one last night.

Five of the six Shanghai players last night were new additions to the team. In addition to Geguri, the Dragons also had DPS duo Chon “Ado” Gi-hyeon and Kim “Daemin” Daem-min, main tank Lee “Fearless” Eui-seok, and support He “Sky” Junjian. It was a full overhaul of the last two stages, and hopes were high. From the pre-game desk to the crowd, there was support for the Shanghai Dragons to finally get that first W against Dallas.And boy, did the Dragons start strong. A quick first-take of point A on Volskaya for the Dragons turned a little south, the teams switched sides and Shanghai set a surprise defense that caught the Fuel out.

The surprise jump was a clever play, one that shows cohesion and forethought on strategy. It was fun to see! Effect still took some possession on the point, but it should have set Shanghai up for success with a quick burst of ultimate charge.Things fell off quickly after that, though. Dallas started to run over the Dragons. The Fuel’s Hwang “Effect” Hyeon had repeated standout games, putting up huge numbers. His fellow DPS player Dylan “AKM” Bignet also had some big moments, racking up hacks as Sombra and on Numbani, using Soldier 76's auto-aim visor to brutal efficiency.

Even after the outcome was clear, though, Ado was a hero on Genji, Geguri had solid D.va pick-offs, and Daemin found his groove in map 3 on Tracer. But standout moments were swallowed up by consistent achievement from the Fuel. The supports in particular looked lost, getting picked off by Effect and AKM and failing to make the big plays when needed.Obviously, Geguri’s debut was the talk of the night, and her first match on the Overwatch League stage was pretty good, with a few great moments. Her D.va was effective both in and occasionally out of mech as she chased down Effect’s Tracer and nullified Pulse Bombs with her Defense Matrix; overall, she was a major upgrade at the position for Shanghai. Both Fearless and Geguri sometimes staggered and had issues coordinating their tank play, but that’s a small part of the overall issues the Dragons have playing together comfortably.

Dallas won the first three maps, and it looked like this would be the 14th time in 21 matches that Shanghai would fall to a 4-0 sweep. But on Junkertown, the team started to click behind Fearless’s excellent Roadhog, and at the last second, they held the second point. The team is still winless at 0-21 overall for the season despite breaking its map loss streak on Junkertown.

In the post-game press conference, the team noted that communication was still an issue that needs addressing—four of the five new acquisitions for the Chinese-owned team are from South Korea, so there’s a language barrier. In an interview with Dragons interim coach Son “Kong” Jun-young, he said he’s told the Korean players to avoid using any Korean in the game. “They all need to be using Chinese and Chinese only in the future,” said Kong. “Obviously they aren’t fluent yet, so the Chinese players are helping them out by using English when necessary.”

Inconsistency and lack of cohesion—to be expected when a bunch of new players join a terrible team—were the biggest problems for the Dragons last night, and that can’t get fixed overnight.The Shanghai Dragons are still winless, and with its upcoming schedule against the Valiant, Gladiators and Shock, things will likely stay that way for a bit. But with its new additions, the new-look Dragons have a glimmer of hope about them. The wins won’t come now, but they seem like much more of a possibility than they did just weeks ago.​

Link:kotaku

[HR][/HR]

Microsoft Teases More Original Xbox Games

Microsoft in a post on Xbox Wire teased that it has more original Xbox games that will be coming to the Xbox One via backwards compatibility.

"One of our most common requests is for Original Xbox Backward Compatibility news, and we’ll be starting off the show with a big update on just that."​

[video=youtube;tg-2auft6OE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg-2auft6OE[/video]

Link:vgchartz

Overwatch's next PvE mission is a Blackwatch strike in Italy

[video=youtube;JMgzvpqzdTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMgzvpqzdTU[/video]

Last year, the Overwatch Uprising event delved into Overwatch's history by giving players a chance to experience Tracer's first mission: the King's Row Uprising. This year, the event—now officially named Overwatch Archives—returns with a new PvE mission: Retribution.

Retribution is a Blackwatch mission involving Reaper, Genji, McCree, and Moira that takes place approximately one year before Uprising. The mission takes place in Venice, Italy on a map called Rialto, with the Blackwatch team fighting against the forces of Talon. Following the Retribution event, Rialto will also be introduced as a PvP map, though it will first make its way to the PTR for some testing.

Like last year's Uprising event, Retribution will be playable in story mode with the four main heroes, as well as in all-heroes mode, letting you play through it with any sort of crazy team composition you can think of. In addition, Retribution will feature specially designed menus and leaderboards that make stat-tracking through the event much better.
The Retribution event runs from April 10 to 30, and will bring back last year's Uprising cosmetics as well as a pile of brand new legendary skins.​

Link:pcgamer

WoW: Battle For Azeroth Expansion Release Date Confirmed

A release date for World of Warcraft's latest expansion, Battle for Azeroth, had remained something of a mystery since its announcement. We knew it was due out by mid-September, but now Blizzard has finally confirmed an exact date that it arrives on PC: August 14, 2018.

Battle for Azeroth takes a great deal of influence from the early Warcraft games, bringing a renewed emphasis on the Alliance vs. Horde conflict. It takes players to new areas where the two factions will vie to amass naval resources from their respective islands, Zandalar (Horde) and Kul Tiras (Alliance), as they complete new quests and progress through the story.

The expansion also adds 10 dungeons, new Raid zones, and new world quests. There's also something called called Warfronts, which is a 20-player co-op PvE mode meant to resemble classic RTS games. You'll try to build up a substantial force and then attack objectives and deal with enemy commanders.
In terms of your character, the level cap increases to 120, and purchasing the expansion will grant you a level 110 boost for use with a new or existing toon. There are also new playable allied races; Alliance gets the Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves, while Horde gets Highmountain Tauren and Nightborne.

Blizzard also confirmed that, alongside the standard and Digital Deluxe editions, it will offer a Collector's edition for Battle of Azeroth. This will include a hardcover novella, soundtrack, and more.​

Link:gamespot

Publisher Wired Productions announced Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn will launch worldwide for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC on June 5.

The digital version of the will be available for $19.99. The retail version will include unannounced DLC for £24.99 / €29.99 / $29.99 on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and £34.99 / €39.99 / $39.99 on the Nintendo Switch.

Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn is an action-packed beat ‘em up starring the one and only Big Diesel himself: Shaquille O’Neal. Battle the hordes of Hollywood and hell on a one-man journey to avenge your fallen home and martial arts master. Beat down foes with devastating combos, face off against outlandish celebrity bosses, and unleash your fury with a variety of hard-hitting weapons and power-ups.​

[video=youtube;Dyc3eqrlOds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyc3eqrlOds[/video]

Link:vgchartz/

Spyro the Dragon remastered trilogy coming to PS4, Xbox One

After the commercial success of Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy, Activision is bringing back another classic PlayStation-era character: Spyro the Dragon.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Sept. 21, Activision announced today. The collection will include the first three games in the series (Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage, Spyro: Year of the Dragon) in remastered form. Those three games were original developed by Insomniac Games, which has since moved on to Ratchet and Clank and is developing this year’s Spider-Man for PS4.

Developer Toys for Bob, which created Activision’s Skylanders franchise, is handling remastering duties for the Spyro trilogy.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy has been “remade from the ground up,” Activision said in a press release, with “improved environments, updated controls, brand-new lighting and recreated cinematics.” The remaster will also feature a cast of characters that have been “creatively re-imagined with additional flair.” Activision promises “full analog stick support and smooth camera handling” and a reimagined version of composer Stewart Copeland’s soundtrack.

Spyro the Dragon’s most recent stand-alone adventure was 2008’s The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, but Activision’s popular Skylanders series was built on the Spyro brand. The first game in the Skylanders franchise was Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure.​

[video=youtube;xM5xUAuPEM8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5xUAuPEM8[/video]

Link:polygon

[HR][/HR]

[video=youtube;Yx0sZIIJ5Bc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx0sZIIJ5Bc[/video]

[video=youtube;E_-NwLGX_R0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_-NwLGX_R0[/video]

[video=youtube;JUURZPqGZ1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUURZPqGZ1s[/video]

[video=youtube;5kJGeDuZeIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kJGeDuZeIc[/video]

[HR][/HR]

[video=youtube;spc8-x6k6EU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spc8-x6k6EU[/video]

[video=youtube;TucKUi0jmHk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TucKUi0jmHk[/video]

[video=youtube;736C8xb0uGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=736C8xb0uGs[/video]

[HR][/HR]

Title:
NeverWinter

Platforms:Microsoft Windows
Xbox One
PlayStation 4

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: Dual-core 2.0GHz CPU or better
Memory: 1GB RAM
Video: Shader Model 2.0 or higher, GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon X850 performance, 128MB+ video ram
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers
Broadband Internet Connection Required

Recommended System Requirements

OS: Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista SP 2, Windows® 7 or Windows 8
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz CPU equivalent or better
Memory: 2GB RAM or more
Video: GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD 2900GT performance or better, 512MB+ video ram
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers
Broadband Internet Connection Required

SUMMARY:

NeverWinter is a Dungeons and Dragons game where you set off to go on many fights and quest through fast plains. You encounter a vast amount of enemies while you are venturing through the lands, in this mmorpg game you can team up or fight it out solo. There are 8 classes to choose from ranging from a stealth assassin to a wizard to a cleric. You can explore the lands with a side kick and a steed which makes this game much more complex than it seems from a first glance. With multiple currencies to a skill tree which you spec to fulfill your desired character you will be enriched by a vast amount of detail in your adventure.​

[video=youtube;-5A_-hxtSqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5A_-hxtSqs[/video]

THE GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE:

This game will bring you to a world with dragons and a plentiful amount of thieves, you will be able to run in a set zone doing a good amount of quests to keep you moving in the right direction level wise and skill wise. In every new instance that you join there will be a mini boss to fight which drops the most loot. While you level up you get to direct your character to the point you want them to be. There are 2 lines to go for each class, each line will determine more your more defined playstyle. The game truly begins when you reach the level cap of 70​

STRONG POINTS OF THE GAME:
= The levelling experience was a lot of fun.

= Combat is fast-paced and enjoyable. The classes feel distinct from each other.

= The Foundry is an awesome idea. Lets you create and play community quests.

= Dungeons are a big part of the game and they are done quite well​

WEAK POINTS OF THE GAME:

= End game is one massive grind

= Players will be harsh towards your gear stats making it hard to group

= Pvp is a massive cluster not very well implemented​

THE FINAL WORD:

GRAPHICS / ART DESIGN:
Design of the game is a classic DnD feel to it, bringing a style like runescape or vanilla wow. The design is a very light colored feel bringing a calming vibe with it.

USER INTERFACE / HUD / OVERALL VISUAL PRESENTATION:
The hud in Neverwinter isnt all that intrusive. It feels nice and clean when you are going through your inventory or checking the map. You can find everything very easy and quickly

AUDIO / SOUND MECHANICS:
The music behind it isnt all that immersive, the music choice and sound was very nice though.

GAME HANDLING & OVERALL OPERATION MECHANICS:
The feel of the game was a very slow paced immersive queting and dungeon grinding game, you definitely feel the levels as you level up and you gain gear easily so you feel like you never fall short.

FRAMES PER SECOND (FPS) & OVERALL OPTIMIZATION (BASED ON MY RIG SPECIFICATIONS!):
Neverwinter isnt a computer intensive game it runs quite smooth and feels nice to play, i didnt find myself lagging often at all or running slow load times.

FINAL OVERALL RATING:
Overall id say give this free game a try and download it. Try to find people to level with and you will have a blast!

-Madredz-

[HR][/HR]

[video=youtube;_PMvjd8P4q8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PMvjd8P4q8[/video]

[video=youtube;ap5KamI-nRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap5KamI-nRs[/video]

[video=youtube;KWreHiN_E-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWreHiN_E-Q[/video]

[video=youtube;WIrsGFCxyJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIrsGFCxyJs[/video]

[video=youtube;SDea7laHD4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDea7laHD4E[/video]

[video=youtube;v6yg4ImnYwA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6yg4ImnYwA[/video]

[video=youtube;zQdxA0g4amM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQdxA0g4amM[/video]

[video=youtube;m4Og2c49dAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=m4Og2c49dAQ[/video]

[HR][/HR]

Thank you for reading and have a nice week!
- The Fever Weekly Team

[HR][/HR]​

Last edited:

GrimlockBlyth

Clan Member
Jan 1, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Great content, as usual!

adrianbrodynose

Clan Member
Feb 26, 2018
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
My body is ready for Spyro

WolfishGG

Vetted Officer
Apr 18, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Good issue! But, I am still not getting your slippers.

Eliminator

Clan Member
Jun 22, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
I know its jenky but I am still loving FC5.

Phoenix_Ace

Clan General
Feb 7, 2018
Gimli
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
Lovely issue~! I loved the gaming beats and the funnies, Game Grumps is there and i love game grumps :) <3

orcy11

Clan Member
Sep 16, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
good issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DivineKitty News & Media 8
SunKenRock News & Media 10
SunKenRock News & Media 8