Fever Press: Fever Weekly Issue #250 (1 Viewer)

Rookie

Vetted Officer
Aug 4, 2015
Foulfell
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I will miss you [MENTION=50355]Gyorn[/MENTION] , especially that time when I got three PMs from you with the Fever Weekly just to make sure I got it. I know you don't even know who I am and nobody does (4Ever alone FeelsBadMan) but I will miss getting these weekly PMs from you with the weekly. And I know that [MENTION=53250]Kimenu[/MENTION] will drop the bar and quality just low enough where everyone begs you to return because you are the one true Fever Weekly god.

I wish you the best of luck further on in life and don't turn emo like me :(

Kimenu

Clan Leader
Jul 19, 2015
Wherever I may roam
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
I will miss you [MENTION=50355]Gyorn[/MENTION] , especially that time when I got three PMs from you with the Fever Weekly just to make sure I got it. I know you don't even know who I am and nobody does (4Ever alone FeelsBadMan) but I will miss getting these weekly PMs from you with the weekly. And I know that [MENTION=53250]Kimenu[/MENTION] will drop the bar and quality just low enough where everyone begs you to return because you are the one true Fever Weekly god.

I feel emotionally unstable after reading this.

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
I will miss you @<a href="http://feverclan.com/forums/members/gyorn.html" target="_blank">Gyorn</a> , especially that time when I got three PMs from you with the Fever Weekly just to make sure I got it. I know you don't even know who I am and nobody does (4Ever alone FeelsBadMan) but I will miss getting these weekly PMs from you with the weekly. And I know that @<a href="http://feverclan.com/forums/members/kimenu.html" target="_blank">Kimenu</a> will drop the bar and quality just low enough where everyone begs you to return because you are the one true Fever Weekly god.

I feel emotionally unstable after reading this.
Ah, don't worry, I'll feed him real nice dog food if he doesn't well... I'ld come to Norway just for that^^

[video=youtube;B1ItK79ICS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1ItK79ICS8[/video]

Jam

Dec 26, 2015
Texas
I'll miss you [MENTION=50355]Gyorn[/MENTION]. Hope you're still staying on Stats. Love working with you ),:

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
I'll miss you [MENTION=50355]Gyorn[/MENTION]. Hope you're still staying on Stats. Love working with you ),:
Oh, I'm not going anywhere related that, sorry to say that :D

orcy11

Clan Member
Sep 16, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Good issue!

knobbly

Clan Member
Mar 15, 2016
Galway
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Good call on recommending Redout last week, loads of fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DivineKitty News & Media 8
SunKenRock News & Media 10
SunKenRock News & Media 8