News: |Fever| Tournament Next Weekend (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleStrong

Clan Member
Aug 8, 2014
Colorado
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=47066]Valoseu[/MENTION] [MENTION=24334]Trixie Lulamoon[/MENTION] Hey, Trixie said you were good to go. You'd be an addition to the FSL and a welcome addition at that. He was simply curious about your plans and the likes.

Please, do not step back, move forward!

DeadDude_1

Jan 20, 2015
[MENTION=47066]Valoseu[/MENTION] [MENTION=24334]Trixie Lulamoon[/MENTION] Hey, Trixie said you were good to go. You'd be an addition to the FSL and a welcome addition at that. He was simply curious about your plans and the likes.

I agree with blackstone, I can help with this aswell with you [MENTION=47066]Valoseu[/MENTION]

DeadDude_1

Jan 20, 2015

I agree with blackstone, I can help with this aswell with you [MENTION=47066]Valoseu[/MENTION]

Valoseu

Vetted Officer
Feb 3, 2015
AFK
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I will only be doing this if there is a reasonable amount of people who sign-up before next weekend, which would be starting Friday. Until then only time will tell.

Valoseu

Vetted Officer
Feb 3, 2015
AFK
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Due to there not being many people who asked to be apart, if anyone is still wanting to join in, meet up in teamspeak to do some games starting at 7PM Eastern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)