Fever Horde Guild server (Bigglesworth) (1 Viewer)

Bav75

Clan Members
Aug 17, 2019
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Bav created on Fairbanks - looking forward to it

Bav75

Clan Members
Aug 17, 2019
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Hi Bav, which class are you making and do you intend to raid?
Apologies I realize I didn't explain - this is BillyChong (thats my discord username but Bav is what I go by in most games). Please feel free to just update your spreadsheet with the name Bav instead of BillyChong. Also noticed we don't have too many alchemists so will be going herb/alch on my rogue.

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Apologies I realize I didn't explain - this is BillyChong (thats my discord username but Bav is what I go by in most games). Please feel free to just update your spreadsheet with the name Bav instead of BillyChong. Also noticed we don't have too many alchemists so will be going herb/alch on my rogue.
Thanks for clarification, updated.

Sidonis

Vetted Member
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member

I realize most people have already reserved on Fairbanks, however;

• More realms are being added Monday morning at 10am/1pm PDT/EDT
  • Character creation limit being uncapped to standard 10/50 realm/total at 10am/1pm on Monday as well.
Do we want to consider jumping on Bigglesworth (PvP, PST) or are we pretty settled on Fairbanks?

Kringe

Aug 11, 2019
I think long term we are better to stay Fairbanks. Don't think it's worth the risk to go to server we don't know if it will fill up or not. Right now Fairbanks is high pop, so down the road it's more likely to stay healthy. Sure the first few days will be rough but long term it will be better off.

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I think long term we are better to stay Fairbanks. Don't think it's worth the risk to go to server we don't know if it will fill up or not. Right now Fairbanks is high pop, so down the road it's more likely to stay healthy. Sure the first few days will be rough but long term it will be better off.
It does look like Fairbanks has really nice community in general as well. Yesterday there was a rumor that EVE online folks would be coming to server trying to control economy and it seems lots of guilds are looking to band to oppose them to prevent them from ruining it for others. I'll dig into that rumor to validate if it has any merit and if it looks like it gets opposed enough to not hinder anything.

Kringe

Aug 11, 2019
It does look like Fairbanks has really nice community in general as well. Yesterday there was a rumor that EVE online folks would be coming to server trying to control economy and it seems lots of guilds are looking to band to oppose them to prevent them from ruining it for others. I'll dig into that rumor to validate if it has any merit and if it looks like it gets opposed enough to not hinder anything.
Yea I ran into this post earlier on WoW forums. I think it's a bit of a stretch and maybe even a scare tactic from the poster. We will see tho.

Sidonis

Vetted Member
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Yea I ran into this post earlier on WoW forums. I think it's a bit of a stretch and maybe even a scare tactic from the poster. We will see tho.
Its also really hard to manipulate the economy that directly in WoW, since people will just turn to trade chat to break it if need be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)