Fever Horde Guild server (Bigglesworth) (1 Viewer)

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Given the fact that we are trying to avoid major streamers due to the unwanted side effects, we will try to actively avoid those servers they are going to. Initial information points them going to East Coast servers and also avoiding specifically few servers. However we do not know where they end up so best choice for us is to reserve the main character name on 2 different servers (we can leave 3rd one open as there is a lot of speculation that additional servers will be created). Below is the list of the servers to reserve name/create characters:

1. Bigglesworth
Please post on this thread once you have done your reservation after reservations are available on Monday 3PM PST onwards (8/12/19)

UPDATE: Due to Fairbanks being full and expected extreme queues, I can confirm we are going to Bigglesworth. So feel free to reserve additional name on Bigglesworth.

Last edited:

Kringe

Aug 11, 2019
Klipse created on both servers Horde.

Last edited:

Bloodlotus

Clan Member
Nov 30, 2016
MN
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Am Bloodlotus on both.

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I couldn't get any of the 72 awesome, funny, clever, and epic names I wanted on Fairbanks or Whitemane. This has got to be a big sign that Blizzard needs to make a ton more servers. IF they do make more servers, will we consider the idea of choosing a different server?

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I couldn't get any of the 72 awesome, funny, clever, and epic names I wanted on Fairbanks or Whitemane. This has got to be a big sign that Blizzard needs to make a ton more servers. IF they do make more servers, will we consider the idea of choosing a different server?
I do not think it will change as the only reason to change would be that the server become massively overpopulated, in which case Blizzard will most likely offer transfers in Phase 2

Bloodlotus

Clan Member
Nov 30, 2016
MN
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
lock, will raid when i can, i work 5 nights a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)