Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Classic WoW PvP Phases:

Phase 1 - PvP: (WoW: Classic Launch)! You can PvP one another in the world, but there is no ranking/tracking, and no formal rewards for doing so. Feel free to repeatedly hunt down every player and NPC in, say, Stranglethorn Vale to your stealthy heart’s content!

Phase 2 - PvP: Rank Rewards & Honor System! The items you earn from the PvP Rank Rewards will be the versions from patch 1.12. Keep in mind though, just as it did originally, it will require a substantial time investment to rank up through the Honor System. For those interested in the Rank Rewards, earning epic gear will require consistent dedication over a long period of time as a top contributor on your realm. We don’t expect to see many people running around with these items early on, but we’re certain Hillsbrad Foothills will still see its fair share of action!

Phase 3 - Alterac Valley (version 1.12) and Warsong Gulch, alongside with their associated vendors. One thing to note is that there were a couple of updates to these vendors over the course of the original patch releases, so some items won’t be available right away. For example, the Spell Penetration trinkets available from the Warsong Gulch vendor weren’t introduced until Patch 1.9, this will most likely be added in Phase 5.

Phase 4 - Arathi Basin, located in Arathi Highlands, is a fast and exciting Battleground. The Basin itself is rich with resources and coveted by both the Horde and the Alliance. The Forsaken Defilers and the League of Arathor have arrived at Arathi Basin to wage war over these natural resources and claim them on behalf of their respective sides. It is sort of a ‘king of the hill’ match, though with multiple ‘hills’. Arathi Basin was originally added in Patch 1.7, released in September 2005.

Phase 5 - No Change

Phase 6 - PvP World Update! When Patch 1.9 was released on January 2006, the two raid instances that composed Ahn’Qiraj, Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj (10-man outdoor raid) and Temple of Ahn’Qiraj (40-man raid), were not immediately available to the general population. Instead, players had to undertake a massive war effort to help open the instance which included two segments: the gathering of hundreds of thousands of supplies, and completing an epic questline that took the server’s most geared characters through an adventure to help the Dragonflights. The event reached its climax with a server-wide 10-hour event, which spanned lots of zones in Kalimdor.

Here's a PvP Class Comparison Video I find useful:
The No BS Guide to Choosing a Class for PvP - Classic WoW

Last edited:

Lily

Non-Member
May 7, 2019
Morning!

Please change mine to Druid, Healing, OS DPS, LW/Skinning, Solo/Open to Group, PVP: Some, Casual: Yes, Time Zone: EST, Naxx.

Next week guys!!!! :D

Lily

Kazik

Clan Member
Jan 31, 2017
Raleigh NC
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I see the names of 3 different servers can anyone tell me which one has been decided on?
I was a Warrior tank with BS/ Alchemy I raided up to Naxx ( did not clear it guild fell apart half way ) I want to tank again it was the most fun ive had in an MMO.

Kringe

Aug 11, 2019
We are all on Bigglesworth horde

Kazik

Clan Member
Jan 31, 2017
Raleigh NC
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Good that is what i started on and the one that had my Name not taken. Thank you

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I see the names of 3 different servers can anyone tell me which one has been decided on?
I was a Warrior tank with BS/ Alchemy I raided up to Naxx ( did not clear it guild fell apart half way ) I want to tank again it was the most fun ive had in an MMO.
Bigglesworth is the server.

Kazik

Clan Member
Jan 31, 2017
Raleigh NC
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Kaz#1366 is my digits so I can get a clan invite whenever

Aervenor

Vetted Officer
Jun 24, 2012
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
We're on Bigglesworth

EDIT: Oh, it didn't refresh the thread with responses from everyone. My bad lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)