females = infuriating (1 Viewer)

orcy11

Clan Member
Sep 16, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
because they liked being abused and then complain about it, I know what he means why I am a mgtow rofl.

CatterinaLily

Clan Member
Jun 11, 2017
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
There are some women, including a few I know, that for whatever reason they're never happy. They always have something to complain about, can't find the good in a situation, maybe like and crave getting sympathy. You can give them all the advice in the world and they won't do anything to change it. They're gonna stay stuck in their problem forever and hope that someone'll keep listening to them. If it's those kind that you're friends with, just tell them "We've talked about <your bad relationship>/ <sucky work situation>/<whatever they've kept complaining to you about> a lot. Sounds like you're having a hard time. What can we do to fix it? What'll make it better?" If they don't want to brainstorm, then tell them "You don't want to do anything about it. Then I don't want to talk about this anymore." It sounds a little harsh, but they don't have a right to keep draining you about a problem they don't want to deal with.

As for the rest of the women that seem to "sit there and let a male abuse them either physically mentally or emotionally." Do you know if the female friends you're talking to have been brought up in bad environments? If someone was neglected growing up and/or abused, that's the only way they know how to relate to people. They don't know what a real, caring relationship is supposed to be like, so as sad as it is the abuse they get from a partner/spouse will feel natural and familiar. On a similar note, there's predatory men and women out there that (consciously or unconsciously) seek out vulnerable partners to feel in control. They know that people brought up submissive won't challenge them to make the relationship better. Many of the predators first reel them in with giving them attention, love, basically all the kindness the partners never had (and deserved) before, then when they know the partners are smitten with them they'll stop trying to impress the partner and will go back to the regular selves. Which is power-hungry, neglectful, etc. The submissive partner doesn't see that they're being manipulated, instead blaming themselves for the predator "changing." Or maybe they do see it but feel powerless on how to get out.

That ties into what Sparkis was saying: ""The thing I find more interesting is not why women "let" themselves get abused but the corollary to that question - why are men abusing women in this fashion? Why are you frustrated at the women for being abused and not the abuser for not only doing the act but giving our gender a bad name? Why is it the woman's fault? One could consider that point of view as victim blaming.""

If your friends are in this kind of relationship, please stay with them! Keep telling them they're worth it, that they don't deserve being treated less than equal. Encourage them to find passions or hobbies they enjoy, so they won't have to relay on their abuser to feel good about themselves. Give them resources on how to get out safely.

So, depending on what's going on with your female friends will determine how you proceed with them. Good for you though for being there to listen :)

Although, also as Sparkis said, I hope that you're listening because you genuinely care about your friends and not because you're trying to buy their interest. Of course if they're the kind that's using you as a crutch then they won't be attracted to you, only what you can do for them.

If you really want to be more attractive to other people, whether it's these female friends or others, make yourself more interesting. Don't define yourself and your self-esteem solely by whether or not others are drawn to you. Make sure you have hobbies, skills, things you can talk about with people. What you put out there is what comes back to you. Even if no one else likes you, at least you can like yourself for having a full and interesting life :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)