Felt this needed addressing. (1 Viewer)

KillerQueen

Apr 13, 2016
I have absolutely no idea where to post this, so if there's a better place for it anyone in power can let me know or just move it themselves. But this is sort of an open letter to the people who complained about me being annoying.

Now don't worry, I'm not out for names or start a witch hunt. I wanted to tell you that you're right. You're absolutely right. I tend to talk too much, or too loudly, or about random sh*t that nobody else has any investment in. And to the people I bothered, I do apologize. I don't socialize well. I either clam up or get way ahead of myself when trying to make conversation. But now that it was formally brought up to me ( Thank you by the way ) I'm more mindful of it. So going on, I solemnly swear to dial it down a notch while still hoping to be a pleasant conversationalist. I was never out to stir up trouble or get under anyone's skin and I never intend to start doing that.

neondevil

May 15, 2016
Belgium
Actually really nice of you to make this into a post.
(even though i know nothing about all of this)

KillerQueen

Apr 13, 2016
Actually really nice of you to make this into a post.
(even though i know nothing about all of this)
Basically I'd gotten under someone, or some group of people's skin and I felt like I should address the situation in a positive light and let said people know I'm receptive to their grievances and am working on being a more fun person to interact with.

Hot

Jun 9, 2013
WA
I feel like this post is unnecessary. If you know who you affected i'd feel as if you should personally talk to them and apologize.

Stickz

Apr 5, 2013
^ this tbqhfam

KillerQueen

Apr 13, 2016
I feel like this post is unnecessary. If you know who you affected i'd feel as if you should personally talk to them and apologize.
It was all presented to me anonymously, so I don't know who I affected be it one person or several people. Hence, the short open letter.

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Nice to see some self-reflection in this. That's actually something that not a lot of people can do properly.
Note: I didn't have any knowledge of the individual thing nor do I bother with it really, I'm just acknowledging self-awareness ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)