Fallout 76 (1 Viewer)

Wing

Clan Member
Feb 3, 2013
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Since the beta will soon be released anyone on steam willing to work together?

madslane

Clan General
Jun 5, 2014
South Carolina
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
Since the beta will soon be released anyone on steam willing to work together?
I'm fairly certain Bethesda is skipping Steam and only having 76 on there own launcher.

As for me, i gotta see more gameplay and some vid's before I decided if I'm going to play.

S

Shiva

I'm fairly certain Bethesda is skipping Steam and only having 76 on there own launcher.

As for me, i gotta see more gameplay and some vid's before I decided if I'm going to play.
This is exactly correct. Bethesda has stated that they WILL NOT be putting Fallout 76 on the steam platform and instead will have it solely on the Bethesda Launcher.

Rip steam.

wicklandp

Clan Members
Sep 18, 2018
UK
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
I am interested in playing this but think I am going to wait for a few days after launch to see how it lands. Sadly yes yet another launcher, gone are the days of just steam!

madslane

Clan General
Jun 5, 2014
South Carolina
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
This is exactly correct. Bethesda has stated that they WILL NOT be putting Fallout 76 on the steam platform and instead will have it solely on the Bethesda Launcher.

Rip steam.
I am interested in playing this but think I am going to wait for a few days after launch to see how it lands. Sadly yes yet another launcher, gone are the days of just steam!
Ya. Everyone is opting for there own, have more control on when and how and what content gets pushed. Including lovely ads and BUY ME shit. I'm still super on the fence about 76, and I may just not get it due to all the other games I got going on and wait for the first major sale to pick it up. To many games drop this time of year. I get why, but still sucks on the wallet.

SkyWave

Clan Members
Oct 15, 2018
San Diego, CA
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
So how is the game? Is it worth the buy?

Mr.Acidic

Clan Members
Nov 24, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
i mean i have about 30 hours in it and i havent finished my build i havent worked on my base ive been purely going through and leveling up so i would suggest it

Wing

Clan Member
Feb 3, 2013
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I’d wait, it will be free soon enough with the how they’re treating the game. Only adding more ways to get money from you and introducing pay to win. Still no bug fixes since launch

Reactions: SkyWave

SkyWave

Clan Members
Oct 15, 2018
San Diego, CA
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
I’d wait, it will be free soon enough with the how they’re treating the game. Only adding more ways to get money from you and introducing pay to win. Still no bug fixes since launch
Thanks man!

Wing

Clan Member
Feb 3, 2013
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Thanks man!
Np. Google outer world for a real FO experience that isn’t just a quick cash grab.. it’s made by the original creators not Bethesda....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OmegaDir Fallout 76 2
OmegaDir Fallout 76 0
Violet Fallout 76 0