Fallout 76 (1 Viewer)

Rokmo

Clan Member
Mar 28, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I take it a lot of people in the clan interested in picking this up (this a sure buy for anyone)? Looks like it's pretty laid back in terms of a "survival" game. As a fan of the fallout series, can wait to see what the beta looks like. Multiplayer almost has a Sea of Thieves vibe, as it has instruments too :).

MemeQueen

Clan General
Jan 24, 2018
Florida
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
I'm trying to ignore any and all judgement from others until I can play it and form my own opinion on it. It seems like half of the people I have on Facebook (those who game) are excited for it, and the other half have very negative opinions on it.

But this is 1000000% a sure buy for me.

Sir-Dome

Dec 6, 2016
Sallisaw,Ok
Im so hyped for it the other ones were a bit confusing without friends helping you

mYth

Clan Member
Jan 31, 2017
Nowhere
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I've already pre-ordered the Tricentennial Edition, as it was a no brainer for me and because I've been a fan of the entire Fallout franchise for a LONG time :rock:

Bagel

Clan Member
Jun 18, 2018
USA: New York
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'll be there day one, enjoying the lovely smell of radiation with you fellas.

Ian

Clan Officer
May 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
I got the Amazon Prime preorder in, so I'll be in on day one.

McGrover

Clan Member
Nov 12, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I've played back to Fallout 1, so I'm definitely going to get it, but possibly not right at launch. But having some sort of Fever group to team with would be awesome.

Wing

Clan Member
Feb 3, 2013
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I’ll be there day 1 on PC as well if anyone is interesting in a team up.

Wing

Clan Member
Feb 3, 2013
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Since the beta will soon be released anyone on steam willing to work together?

madslane

Clan Officer
Jun 5, 2014
South Carolina
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Since the beta will soon be released anyone on steam willing to work together?
I'm fairly certain Bethesda is skipping Steam and only having 76 on there own launcher.

As for me, i gotta see more gameplay and some vid's before I decided if I'm going to play.

Shiva

Vetted Member
Feb 15, 2015
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I'm fairly certain Bethesda is skipping Steam and only having 76 on there own launcher.

As for me, i gotta see more gameplay and some vid's before I decided if I'm going to play.
This is exactly correct. Bethesda has stated that they WILL NOT be putting Fallout 76 on the steam platform and instead will have it solely on the Bethesda Launcher.

Rip steam.

wicklandp

Clan Members
Sep 18, 2018
UK
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
I am interested in playing this but think I am going to wait for a few days after launch to see how it lands. Sadly yes yet another launcher, gone are the days of just steam!

madslane

Clan Officer
Jun 5, 2014
South Carolina
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
This is exactly correct. Bethesda has stated that they WILL NOT be putting Fallout 76 on the steam platform and instead will have it solely on the Bethesda Launcher.

Rip steam.
I am interested in playing this but think I am going to wait for a few days after launch to see how it lands. Sadly yes yet another launcher, gone are the days of just steam!
Ya. Everyone is opting for there own, have more control on when and how and what content gets pushed. Including lovely ads and BUY ME shit. I'm still super on the fence about 76, and I may just not get it due to all the other games I got going on and wait for the first major sale to pick it up. To many games drop this time of year. I get why, but still sucks on the wallet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)