Fallout 76 Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

USSR_ICBM

Clan Members
May 6, 2019
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
What is everyone's thoughts on Fallout 76 after the game has been released for a couple of months now? Do you think you will stay with the game into the next year?
Is everyone enjoying the now "working" game?

Reactions: T3hK1tt3h

T3hK1tt3h

Clan Officer
Apr 8, 2019
An Underground Bunker Somewhere on Earth
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
I've been playing the game since January, and the bugs didn't stop me from enjoying it.

I intend to keep playing, I love the Fallout series, and Fallout 76 is pretty much Fallout 4 with friends, which I consider awesome.

madslane

Clan Officer
Jun 5, 2014
South Carolina
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
I played at release and it honestly seem like a subpar Fallout game to me. So I didn't enjoy it. And to be honest, i'm shocked at how active the game is with so many people playing in Fever on a near nightly bases. So props to those guys.

T3hK1tt3h

Clan Officer
Apr 8, 2019
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
I played at release and it honestly seem like a subpar Fallout game to me. So I didn't enjoy it. And to be honest, i'm shocked at how active the game is with so many people playing in Fever on a near nightly bases. So props to those guys.
It evolved so much after the release. Granted, Bethesda should have never released the game in 2018, but they wanted one major release, and it was the Fallout's in-game nuclear "anniversary".

Those who stuck with the game, or like me, bought it In January this year, have been rewarded with new content, bug fixes (and new bugs appearing, but it's Bethesda, we know what to expect).

And were it not for Fallout 76, particularly the recruiting efforts of Daddyoisme I (and so many others) wouldn't be a Fever Clan member. So, yeah, there are positive aspects to it! ;)

Dieselfrost

Clan Officer
Jan 25, 2019
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
I plan on staying with it. It keeps getting better even if new content tends to be bumpy at first. I enjoy different play styles and testing theories on the game.

Ian

Clan Officer
May 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
There's a lot to fix in game but the new content gives hope of a better game in the near future.

The game came out half baked but what is there is pretty fun. Almost feels like the community are the QA testers.

• Happy

T3hK1tt3h

Clan Officer
Apr 8, 2019
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
I think that so far the only bug that really pissed me off was the one that didn't display the menu when in CAMP building mode. Oh, and the fact that my questline for the Scout's Tadpole Medic will NOT be completed because of the missing Simpack Difusor. THIS is something that shouldn't be. The rest is minor annoyances outweighed by the new content. (Even when there wasn't the new content when I started playing in January it was still a great experience.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)