Facebook and anyone under the age of 16. (1 Viewer)

Jester

Jun 23, 2012
US
It should be a crime punishable by execution to join a social networking site for anyone under the age of 16. I do not need to see invites to "MOST BEAUTIFUL TEEN CONTEST" and all it's different varieties.

They make me want to kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for these offenders, this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, they will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of death will grow above their beds, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, they will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before they are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

But seriously, it's annoying to see eleven year olds on Facebook. Some people don't understand that you shouldn't give out your phone numbers and addresses on the internets. They are too young to understand this.

Jester

Jun 23, 2012
US
what the fuck
It's tongue in cheek. Not real. But I do think social networking for people under 16 is bad. I was hoping it was over the top enough to make people roll their eyes and say, "Oh Jester, you rapscallion."

oblivion35

Jun 24, 2012
It's tongue in cheek. Not real. But I do think social networking for people under 16 is bad. I was hoping it was over the top enough to make people roll their eyes and say, "Oh Jester, you rapscallion."
I sort of agree with you, but what about the privacy settings found in their options, it's turned on by default. The kid would have to be trying to give others their numbers?

Raphael

Retired Leader
Dec 27, 2010
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
i was laughing my ass off as i was reading that the whole time haha

Jester

Jun 23, 2012
US
I sort of agree with you, but what about the privacy settings found in their options, it's turned on by default. The kid would have to be trying to give others their numbers?
I mean in the sense that they'll join these groups of hundreds of thousands of people, post a ppicture of themselves (usually in provocative poses no less) and say things like, "Dont h8 cuz im byutifal txt it 123-456-7890"

Manatikik

Vetted Officer
Oct 18, 2010
Denver, CO
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
It should be a crime punishable by execution to join a social networking site for anyone under the age of 16. I do not need to see invites to "MOST BEAUTIFUL TEEN CONTEST" and all it's different varieties.

They make me want to kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for these offenders, this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, they will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of death will grow above their beds, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, they will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before they are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

But seriously, it's annoying to see eleven year olds on Facebook. Some people don't understand that you shouldn't give out your phone numbers and addresses on the internets. They are too young to understand this.
At age 8 i knew not to be dumbass on the internet. IF people fall for that shit as a kid they will most definitly fall for it at an older age as well.

But i do agree it should be back to hs/college only.

Jester

Jun 23, 2012
US
At age 8 i knew not to be dumbass on the internet. IF people fall for that shit as a kid they will most definitly fall for it at an older age as well.

But i do agree it should be back to hs/college only.
[MENTION=34]Manatikik[/MENTION], You shall kneel at the side of my Black Throne. When the Fear Engine bears a rift to this world, and you and I manifest through this rift, we shall burn the universe to the ground and all Facebook users under the age of 16 will know your cold, burning hate.

Also, the prices of gaming hardware for computers will be reduced severely in our Dark World.

Manatikik

Vetted Officer
Oct 18, 2010
Denver, CO
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
[MENTION=34]Manatikik[/MENTION], You shall kneel at the side of my Black Throne. When the Fear Engine bears a rift to this world, and you and I manifest through this rift, we shall burn the universe to the ground and all Facebook users under the age of 16 will know your cold, burning hate.

Also, the prices of gaming hardware for computers will be reduced severely in our Dark World.
Will i get dental?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)