Every single time I choose Abby... (1 Viewer)

rvnender

Non-Member
Jul 27, 2015
mass
The enemy team has a Nova or a Zera on it. Or both..

rvnender

Non-Member
Jul 27, 2015
mass
This is just in a QM. It never fails.

CanidSerpent

Clan Member
Jul 25, 2015
Stockton, CA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I think they're popular right now, that would be my best guess anyway. But I'm kind of afraid to touch QM right now, most of the compositions it's been giving me have made for unpleasant games, so if I want to play against other people I'll just play ranked, since that is somehow easier on me right now than QM is.

rvnender

Non-Member
Jul 27, 2015
mass
Yeah team comps have been ass right now.

I did just carry my team with Abby though. We had all assassin's and a murky, they had an ETC.

I just did a locus build and kept the pressure on. Even managed to kill their abby twice and their nova twice.

Spookz

Non-Member
Jun 1, 2015
Alexander City, AL
Nova is always played in quick match, since she is rarely ever used in Hero League, zeratul on the other hand is always fun to play. So it is not surprising you ge grouped with them alot.

CanidSerpent

Clan Member
Jul 25, 2015
Stockton, CA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Totally agree with you about Zeratul. I love playing Zeratul from time to time, but I've only ever played Nova during her free weeks, and I haven't really felt a desire to buy her yet.

Actually, I would really like to play Abathur in QM but I feel I'll be more of a burden to my team than anything else. Since it feels that your team kind of has to know how Abathur works in order to synergize well with him, and most players I encounter aren't too familiar with Abathur.

Chaves

Clan Officer
Apr 17, 2015
秀尽学園高校
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Totally agree with you about Zeratul. I love playing Zeratul from time to time, but I've only ever played Nova during her free weeks, and I haven't really felt a desire to buy her yet.

Actually, I would really like to play Abathur in QM but I feel I'll be more of a burden to my team than anything else. Since it feels that your team kind of has to know how Abathur works in order to synergize well with him, and most players I encounter aren't too familiar with Abathur.
Abathur the cheerleader.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)