Email Spam Rant (1 Viewer)

Shock

Jan 19, 2012
Aug's pantry...
As a side business/service, my husband and I teach women's self-defense for a company called R.A.D. Systems, Inc. (Rape Aggression Defense).

I love how when I go to clean out my inbox from our website, it's filled with all sorts of crap about enlarging your dick. So just because we have the word "rape" all over our website totally constitutes sending us ads for manhood pills.

Love it.

/endrant

Powerthirst

Jul 6, 2009
your email doesnt have a spam filter?

Aug

Clan Leader
Mar 10, 2010
Compuserve HQ
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
I get those ads about them pills too. Mention ONE TIME that you have a small wang ont he the interwebz, and BANG, ZIP, POW! You are bombarded with spam about enlarge your dick in three days with these pills! I mean who seriously (pops pill in mouth) takes these pills anyway? Drinks to swallow pill. For sure they should feel bad about sending us crap we don't need in our emails.

In all seriousness though, they really should feel bad about sending you those ads when you are an anti-rape organization. It's just wrong. That would be like sending the morning after pill ads to the anti-abortion people. just goes against what they are trying for.

Hasmed

Vetted Officer
Jun 24, 2012
Ann Arbor MI > Topgun
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
my gf is a writer and she does women self help books, she gets that shit all the time in her inbox. She always yells about it cursing penis pills and other bullshit she gets.

Shock

Jan 19, 2012
Aug's pantry...
I get those ads about them pills too. Mention ONE TIME that you have a small wang ont he the interwebz, and BANG, ZIP, POW! You are bombarded with spam about enlarge your dick in three days with these pills! I mean who seriously (pops pill in mouth) takes these pills anyway? Drinks to swallow pill. For sure they should feel bad about sending us crap we don't need in our emails.

In all seriousness though, they really should feel bad about sending you those ads when you are an anti-rape organization. It's just wrong. That would be like sending the morning after pill ads to the anti-abortion people. just goes against what they are trying for.
Can't think of a come back to you placing too much of your personalness on the interwebz.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Makeee Bar of Fuck all 12
Brynnhildr Bar of Fuck all 9
M Bar of Fuck all 6