Guides: Effective way from level 1 to 70 and fast Haedrig's gift 6 piece. (1 Viewer)

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I have always like the first day of Season and season 12 is not going to be an exception. Here's my plan for 4 player group to level to 70 and get fast Haedrig's gift. This has been modified for Season 14 based on what is known.

NOTE: Season journey bosses to kill are not known at this point so I have grouped those to do after hitting level 70, but you can check those on the way to there as well. At level 50 and 60.

1. The week of season start, save your challenge rift.
  2. After season opens, create or rebirth your seasonal character, enter at least one adventure mode game, then back out and complete the challenge rift (Guide:YouTube). You can do this as group. it does not have to be solo. Also you can practice earlier in the week, just do not complete it.
  3. Enter an adventure mode on master difficulty game and collect the challenge reward from in-game mail. Equip your follower Weapon.
  4. Upgrade the blacksmith to level 12.
  5. Craft a level 70 two handed weapon. Try getting one with Main stat, Vitality and that rolls with one of the secondaries as "% chance to" stun / freeze / fear / immobilize / etc. While that particular affix will still roll with 11 different affixes in the pool, the other secondary listed on this weapon will only roll with 4 possibilities. This makes rolling the Reduced level requirement affix really easy. Reroll that secondary at the mystic. You want as close to -30 level requirement as possible. I also suggest putting it in the stash so it doesn't accidentally get disenchanted.
  6. Barbarian Only: Gamble for Bracers at Kadala to get Bracers of the First Men or Bracers of Destruction. Remember you can cube these with you mats (no guarantee of getting one)
  7. Necromancer only: Gamble for Rings at Kadala to get Circle of Nailuj’s Evol. Remember you can cube these with you mats (no guarantee of getting one)
  8. Witch Doctor only: Gamble for Mojos at Kadala to get Gazing Demise. Remember you can cube these with you mats (no guarantee of getting one)
  9. Demon Hunter only: Gamble for Belts at Kadala to get Hellcat Waistguard. Remember you can cube these with you mats (no guarantee of getting one)
  10. Monk only: Gamble for Bracers or/and Boots at Kadala to get Gungdo Gear or/and Rivera Dancers. Remember you can cube these with you mats (no guarantee of getting one)
  11. Crusader only: Gamble for Crusader Shields at Kadala to get Guard of Johanna or/and Denial. Remember you can cube these with you mats (no guarantee of getting one)
  12. Create Master difficulty game, check for Maghda and Zoltun Kulle bounties. kill them (each player makes their own game and one with both or one of those invites rest). Lower difficulty to Hard.
  13. Go to high density area and clear it and other high density areas until you are level 8. You can go get cube as that area is high density as well after first part of the area.
  14. At level 11 check for rings and amulets on act 2 and 5 vendors
  15. Start rifting and keep crafting new weapon for next level above you current, once you reach that level equip it. rinse and repeat.
  16. At level 23 Create new game on Master difficulty
  17. Rifting
  18. Wizard Only: Level your character to level 27 and Roll blood shards at Kadala on rings until you get a Manald Heal. (no guarantee of getting one)
  19. Wizard Only: On level 33 (must be exactly this level) gamble rest of your shards on Orbs to get Etched Sigil (no guarantee of getting one). Getting and cubing this, I personally think is better than Manal Heal for leveling.
  20. Between level 40 and 50 equip your level 70 weapon and change game difficulty to T4-T6. Spec for survivability as you level 70 weapon will carry your damage
  21. Kill needed bosses on required difficulty for Season Journey
  22. Kill all keywardens on T4
  23. Run full set of bounties
  24. Run level 20 GR solo
  25. NOTE: All other chapter I-IV achievements are just some activities you can do in town
  26. Enjoy your 6 piece Haedrig set

Some might question level 1 gambling but using this method can give one massive leveling speed boost. I did testing for this and I ran 500 shard level 1 gambling for each class 3 times. I recorded what I got from those gambling sets and also which gamble #s gave me the legendary. Here's the list

Barbarian:
1: 4 Bracers of Destruction (9th, 14th, 15th, 16th)
2: 1 Bracers of the First Men (12th)
3: 2 Bracers of Destruction (4th, 13th), 2 Bracers of the First Men (11th and 18th)
Crusader:
1: 2 Guard of Johanna (5th, 10th)
2: 5 Guard of Johanna (1st, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th), 1 Denial (5th)
3: 2 Guard of Johanna (12th and 20th)
Monk:
1: 1 Crudest Boots (10th), 1 Rivera Dancers (13th)
2: 1 Pinto's Pride (1st), 1 Cesar's Memento (6th), 1 Gungdo Gear (8th)
3: 1 Rivera Dancers (10th)
Demon Hunter:
1: 1 Vigilante belt (15th)
2: Nothing
3: Hellcat Waistguard (3rd), Goldwrap (8th, 16th)
Necromancer:
1: 1 Leoric's Signet (2nd)
2: 1 Cirle of Nailuj's Evol (1st)
3: 1 Cirle of Nailuj's Evol (4th)
Wizard:
1: 1 Leoric's Signet (2nd)
2: 1 Leoric's Signet (2nd)
3: 1 Leoric's Signet (2nd)
Witch Doctor:
1: 2 Gazing Demise (18th, 19th)
2: 2 Gazing Demise (9th, 19th)
3: 1 Gazing Demise (8th)

Last edited:

AGenomeSoldier

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2018
Scotland
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Ghist has said pretty much everything you need, but if you fancy a video instead, this seemed to be well thought out.

[video=youtube;lCJMQ871nm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCJMQ871nm0[/video]

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=84062]Ghist[/MENTION] - So I'm looking to lvl wizard, and based off your guide, I'm wondering if I should wait until 33 to gamble for the orb, and if I get it, do I go for the ring? Also is the manald heal not really useful until 37 when I get paralysis?

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
[MENTION=84062]Ghist[/MENTION] - So I'm looking to lvl wizard, and based off your guide, I'm wondering if I should wait until 33 to gamble for the orb, and if I get it, do I go for the ring? Also is the manald heal not really useful until 37 when I get paralysis?
I would. in my opinion you benefit more from the off-hand than ring as it works all the time. Manald does not do anything for you until 37 and Paralysis.

Entropian1960

Clan General
Jan 26, 2018
Lincoln NE
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
Nice guide Ghist.. thanks for putting it together.

Sidonis

Clan Officer
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
It seems like its better to gamble for rings at lvl 1 as a WD, since the only outcome for WD is leoric's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)