Rookie

Vetted Member
Aug 4, 2015
Foulfell
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Dota 2 Tournament​

Since our last tournament on the 9th of April was a large success I can think of no reason to stop preparing for the next one. The planned date of this next tournament will be on May 7th which is a Saturday. Time will be given out as soon as my coworkers and I know ourselves.

General things to note as last tournament was much more lax about this
Rage-Quitting will NOT be permitted​
Anyone that is suspected of rage-quitting will have action taken against them​
If you have to leave mid-tournament for some real life situation please tell someone so we can find a sub as quick as possible​
There will be NO use of obscenities in a derogative manner or any way that will offend another person​
Just plain and simple follow the rules and guidelines which everyone should know by now​

As a final note please fill out this form so I can get a general number of who will come to this tournament so we can get a bracket up.
Dota 2 Fever Tournament Signups

AND DON'T FORGET TO SPREAD THE WORD GUYS
[MENTION=49446]Daddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=53250]Kimenu[/MENTION] [MENTION=53465]Aphex[/MENTION] [MENTION=53678]TheShugg[/MENTION] [MENTION=53784]Atomic2326[/MENTION] [MENTION=53280]Magrath[/MENTION] [MENTION=53282]Shanill[/MENTION] [MENTION=51546]bouseherb[/MENTION] [MENTION=65873]Piehat[/MENTION] [MENTION=63918]Junior[/MENTION] [MENTION=53463]nickthewizard[/MENTION] [MENTION=27999]Gori[/MENTION] [MENTION=17424]BigPun[/MENTION] [MENTION=53859]digitalblade[/MENTION] [MENTION=50252]pinkman[/MENTION] [MENTION=51754]Repus89[/MENTION] [MENTION=46688]ShortySwe[/MENTION] [MENTION=27786]Thundernut[/MENTION] [MENTION=66414]Makk[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2016
Matinkyl, Espoo
Looking forward to organizing/playing with you all, lets make this coming tournament a success.

May the best Man/Woman/Dank Memer/Gaben win!

Signed myself up of course.

Piehat

Non-Member
Mar 30, 2016
OH
I work Friday :/ but hopefully i can spectate when i get off work!

Kimenu

Clan Leader
Jul 19, 2015
Wherever I may roam
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
I'm not sure if I'll be there or not my celebrations (partying and drinking) is from 1st of may to 17th of may as every other Norwegian student lol

BigPun

Vetted Officer
Jan 3, 2013
One in a mass
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I'm not sure if I'll be there or not my celebrations (partying and drinking) is from 1st of may to 17th of may as every other Norwegian student lol
Take a day off dude... Lel

Sent from my Xperia Potato

Daddy

Clan General
Apr 9, 2015
Your heart
Clan Rank
General
General
Should be able to attend - unless I rave party again.

Junior

Non-Member
Feb 19, 2016
i shall see if i can join, i may or may not have an exam the following week 4Head

Kimenu

Clan Leader
Jul 19, 2015
Wherever I may roam
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
I personally think getting enough members on a Friday and having it user friendly for all Americans and Europeans is going to be difficult

Rookie

Vetted Member
Aug 4, 2015
Foulfell
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
The biggest problem I ran into while choosing the date is that putting it on a saturday like we have been is harder for some EU and SEA members because they have to stay up much later and it could end up being a big mess with finding more standins. I proposed the idea of doing this friday because this means that many EU players will be able to attend longer because of less obligations on Saturday than on Sunday and we are planning on keeping the time later friday to connect with our US players, but we just haven't gotten a set time yet but it will be later in the afternoon for US players to try and attract as many as possible.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions about the tournament or anything else.

JSTFY

Non-Member
Aug 28, 2015
I'll mention this in the weekly for you [MENTION=53777]Rookie[/MENTION]