eSports: Dota 2 Fever Clan Representators (1 Viewer)

ivanochat

Aug 1, 2016
Hey i wanted to know if there's fever clan teams and if not i suggest one,
It could be a good idea 2 teams First team, Fever Amateur Team (FAT)2k-4k and Fever Gaming Team (FGT)4.5k-5k+
Basically FAT could play amateur tournaments like joindota,AD2L and some faceit games.
FGT is gonna play tournaments and represent Fever Clan in friendly matches against other clans or teams.

What do you guys think?

Makk

Apr 10, 2016
Matinkyl, Espoo
Hey i wanted to know if there's fever clan teams and if not i suggest one,
It could be a good idea 2 teams First team, Fever Amateur Team (FAT)2k-4k and Fever Gaming Team (FGT)4.5k-5k+
Basically FAT could play amateur tournaments like joindota,AD2L and some faceit games.
FGT is gonna play tournaments and represent Fever Clan in friendly matches against other clans or teams.

What do you guys think?
First off, welcome to the clan, remember to add yourself to the roster here on the forums!

There have been questions from other clans and Fever dota 2 members alike about this subject.

A lot of players already have teams of their own, but feel free to gather players from here, i'm sure people will want to play.

We'll see what we can do about the representation for fever in the next season of JDL for example. Unfortunately the current season started recently so it's not possible to register right now

However, we are able to put up a team for Fever before the next season starts.

Personally, i have a JoinDota team and a team for LAN tournaments but neither are Fever-affiliated.

What i recommend you do since you are from Ecuador is that you gather a team of your own through Fever players for JDL Americas and compete there if you are to.

For now the majority of the players in the Dota 2 section are EU based.

Hopefully you'll find a stack. Make a post about it here or ask around in the Fever TS3 or discord

ivanochat

Aug 1, 2016
Yeah, i just thought it would be more fun representing a clan page, will see what happens

Makk

Apr 10, 2016
Matinkyl, Espoo
you can represent Fever on JDL or other sites and use the tags but there is no team representing the entire dota 2 section right now. It is troublesome to gather one without bias, rank problems and/or region problems so preferably we will just represent the regions instead of an entire sole Fever dota 2 team.

so if you decide to make a team, gather 5 Fever players from your region and form Fever Dota 2 Americas.

BigPun

Vetted Officer
Jan 3, 2013
One in a mass
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Yeah, i just thought it would be more fun representing a clan page, will see what happens
Ofc it would be more fun and it would be easy but people just dont seem to team up inside fever like they used too...

Many just have out of the clan mates to play some real doto, even the battle cups didnt have a single 5 man team from fever. Even tho we won the cup with 3 members and 2 pugs.... So i belive we could win with all 5 clan members.

digitalblade

Clan Member
Aug 6, 2015
Germany
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
We have talked about this over and over. Yes you are free to represent Fever with any team of Fever members. But you are talking about best of the best Fever Clan official representing team. That does not exist. We would have to pick only the top players and force them to play together. That is not possible in dota. You can't force a team. If we try to create a team like that it will be from whoever wants to join it and it will be of mixed skill and interests, so eventually it will probably not go well.

Clans/Game Communities are usually represented by the best team in their team roaster. The one team that won their latest tournament for example. The main points is that needs to be a team formed on their own, all willing and happy about playing together. We don't have teams formed on their own because ... I'm not sure we tried OK don't judge :p. Honestly it's not an easy task to gather and maintain a team so not many people are up for it or have the time to invest. Fever should not Force the formation of a team but we do support that and if you like to try you are free to do so.

Play with our members, see who you like and not, post a thread that you want to create or join a team. That are the basics. If a team is born you can always join such tournament and represent Fever. Creating a fast team is not hard I did it many times. Creating a team that can stand throw training and tournaments is really hard, but not impossible. I do find that Fever members are much harder to persuade to join a team, but maybe it's because they just expect great success from the start, which is just not realistic. Some times it's OK just to go with it and form a team from just about anyone that will join. You never know until you try it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SunKenRock News & Media 2
DivineKitty Fever Weekly Team 0
DivineKitty Fever Weekly Team 0