Does anyone need a coach? (Protoss) (1 Viewer)

Nonakuru

Clan Member
Feb 28, 2016
hey, i main protoss and am currently high plat, my highest experience is high diamond with zerg and terran back in wol. my high apm and micro management made me switch to toss to abuse its big heavy hitting units and tech. if you need some help with any race Plat and lower i can help add me, coffee#1403 :] glhf

spiersie

Clan Member
Oct 11, 2015
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
i would definitely like that :) highest i got was gold 1 zerg in HotS, after a break i went to protoss in HotS and only got to silver i think. Coming back i've been learning The Core hotkey setup, not sure if i am 100% up to speed mechanically yet, will keep playing around a bit until i feel that i am ready for strategy coaching. Will definitely add you and thanks in advance for helping us all out :D

Nonakuru

Clan Member
Feb 28, 2016
ill be on most of the day if not all day :D add me coffee#1403

Nonakuru

Clan Member
Feb 28, 2016
awsome thanks

ironhawk

Non-Member
May 13, 2016
i could take some tips not realy playing ranked so dont think i need a coach. mabey just some tips and tricks

DeathRoW

Non-Member
Jan 26, 2015
Do you have a build order list I could use? Recently I started taking help from a high masters zerg to simply help me with my zerg and a mid masters terran to help me with terran because in all honestly, I simply don't find protoss very fun right now, though I do plan to learn it later in the future. I never enjoyed just the whole micro scenario being me just casting spells for the most part, this is different for everybody but I prefer the desperation of terran micro and zerg macro.

EDIT: However having the build orders for any race is useful.

Weggy

Non-Member
Jun 6, 2016
Nykping, Sweden
personaly i would really like some coaching, i know the gist of playing protoss but my multitasking is way off and i don't really know how to play against the other races so some help would be really nice. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kazik StarCraft 2 1
Baum StarCraft 2 0
DarkslayerTV StarCraft 2 1