Bradly

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2018
Valdosta, GA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Is there a Fever clan in Div2? I've been playing this game a lot since it's launch and I started my own clan with a few friends and family members, but they don't really play a ton so I'd like to join up with an active clan and I was hoping Fever had one.

In addition to that, I was wondering if I would be able to get my cousin and my roommate and maybe a friend or two in the clan as well, maybe as a social type rank (I know there are only agents/lts, but you know what I mean lol).

I'm currently 354 GS on WT3. Would have been WT5 by now, but I was one of the ones plagued by that "all doors closed, loot broken, CPs white" glitch for about 3-4 days.

And if we do have a clan in Div2, are you guys still using discord or just in game chat? This is on PS4 by the way, I was persuaded to get it on that platform instead of my preferred platform (PC of course).

Bradly

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2018
Valdosta, GA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Yeah I kind of regret not getting the game for PC. I got it on PS4 because I was heavy into Div1 with my friends. It's literally the only game I play on PS4 on a consistent basis. I'm debating getting it for PC, though I don't want to abandon my cousin/roommate. However, they seem to already be getting bored of the game, so I might just go ahead and get it on PC, not sure though.

Medic739

Clan Leader
Aug 18, 2017
Alabama
Clan Rank
Vice Commander
Vice Commander
Yea. We’re all playing on PC atm. Bout to start organizing events and get ready for the raid coming out. We’re at like 48 in clan atm I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)