Dislike the new ranked system... (1 Viewer)

Snailey

May 24, 2013
Ohio
Of course, I hope you make it next time :)

Blazemost

Retired
Oct 6, 2012
Washington
Clan Rank
Retired Member
You should play the game because you enjoy the package it contains. Not because of what your current league icon is. I tell this to Starcraft 2 players who get demoted all the time. Focus on what you can learn or enjoy from it.

mandraxhair

Non-Member
Sep 30, 2011
You should play the game because you enjoy the package it contains. Not because of what your current league icon is. I tell this to Starcraft 2 players who get demoted all the time. Focus on what you can learn or enjoy from it.
There's no way for anyone to see what ranking you were on the old system so I think he was just disappointed with himself that he set a goal and didn't reach it in time, or it was a joke or both of the above :p

Blazemost

Retired
Oct 6, 2012
Washington
Clan Rank
Retired Member
There's no way for anyone to see what ranking you were on the old system so I think he was just disappointed with himself that he set a goal and didn't reach it in time, or it was a joke or both of the above :p
My last 3 posts people were just joking or explained how joking solves problems, its quite odd. Personally I try to avoid sarcastic jokes on the forums because it's hard to read into.

SandiZ

Vetted Officer
Apr 2, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
set a goal and didn't reach it in time
This was the reason mainly. I don't care much for what others think of me but I would have liked for myself to know I achieved it. Now I'm just some angry chicken that will be reset every month to angry chicken^2

Badger

Vetted Officer
Feb 15, 2012
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
This was the reason mainly. I don't care much for what others think of me but I would have liked for myself to know I achieved it. Now I'm just some angry chicken that will be reset every month to angry chicken^2
with that attude you will be angry chicken im rank 17 and i bearly play because of my job

Snailey

May 24, 2013
Ohio
I am really enjoying this game. I hope that I will get some rpic cards soon.

~Sent by a snail on the move. @_y

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V4lkrie Hearthstone 1
Jam Hearthstone 12
Hot Hearthstone 14