Announcement: Dirty Bomb Weekly Contest #2: Top Plays Contest (1 Viewer)

Rimeraz

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
OH, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
This week we are going straight into the game and you, the players, are going to show me your best possible plays you have done while playing Dirty Bomb. It is pretty simple, what I recommend for this weekly contest is find the appropriate recording software, such as Bandicam, Fraps, OBS etc, and while you are playing if you think you are going to do something completely mind blowing that you deem worthy as your top play, record it at your discretion.

I prefer if the video itself was unedited in terms of cuts, special flair, etc just so everyone's footage is the same, vanilla style with nothing to set it apart, equal judging for all I feel. :)

This will run throughout the week as always and, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them!

The prizes will be Fever Coins as far as I am aware unless [MENTION=174]Cybernetcrash[/MENTION] and [MENTION=51]Kirbz[/MENTION] still have anything special to throw in the pot to make it tasty. :)

Rimeraz

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
OH, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
i still have starter pack keys :) gives you like 50k credits and i think a merc

(also who won last week so i can give out a key or 2)

TBH I don't actually know, I looked at the applications and almost all of them had no name referred, so...yeah I honestly don't know.

Rimeraz

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
OH, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
You also need to post the said video into this thread so the necessary people can view it and judge it accordingly. :)

Rimeraz

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
OH, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Just wanted to remind everyone that Monday is fast approaching, if you have not recorded a top plays video yet, now would be a good time to do so if you wish to participate!

Prizes galore for the top plays people! :)

Rimeraz

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
OH, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Today is the last day to submit your Top Play entries for Weekly Contest #2 for Game of the Month! It ends tomorrow at 3:00 AM EST so be sure to get them in! :)

Rimeraz

Clan Member
Feb 12, 2015
OH, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Well since no one uploaded and posted anything on this forum, there is no winner for the prize and, basing this from what I have seen from the past two weeks, there has been little to no participation for the weekly contests.

Until otherwise implied, I will not be posting any further weekly contests due to lack of interest. If it is indeed implied that the weekly contests are still wanted, please pm me with any suggestions for the remainder of this month.

Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)